• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament in Rocky Mount, NC 1/3/09

BEHR

Smash Hero
Lulz I dont know if G-Boro is still coming to this.

I'll see what I can do last minute,

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well I'll talk to him later today. :3

and see whats going on.

Duo55

Smash Ace
I'm coming to this. Just got done playin melee for like 5 hours... and it was awesome. Forgot how fun this game could be. I should be a threat ;p see you guys on the scene.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Yesterday was insane.

We have 90 people qualified in DDR and ITG divisions. I stood by the machine for 12 hours yesterday.

Can't wait to see you cats today, I don't think I'm going to be able to enter but James and Adam are going to be covering stuff for me. When you get here, you will see why.

We will have a bare minimum of three setups (mine, james', and adam's) and however many you guys bring. See you soon. Place opens at 10. Tourney starts at ~1. Doubles first.

SampsUn

Smash Rookie
Tope won most definantly. The tournie was amazing though. Glad to say it was my first tournament :'D

GofG

Smash Champion
top 3-4 was lozr, tope, CY-SOMETHING I REALLY WISH I REMEMBERED HIS NAME HE HAS LONG HAIR, and that other sova dude.

Malk

Smash Champion
There were a couple matches recorded, I guess enver will have them up in a few days

SampsUn

Smash Rookie
Cyrain is his name. Foxy and Toasty got all the **** that was played on the back left corner TV recorded. Toasty took over after Foxy left. Idk if any of the good matches got recorded. There's some nice footage of that spanish guy who mains peach 4-stocking me though; If that's worth anything to you. I thought it was pretty good xD

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Sorry guys. I played bad at this thing. Let the catfish down

I promise next time i wont stay up all night playing halo the night before a tourney =)

BEHR

Smash Hero
does not matter LoZR we still love you. <3

Better not do it at HERB.

SampsUn

Smash Rookie
Stop being good at games LoZR ****. I just noticed your Halo stats. And I've seen you play Melee "not well". What else are you good at?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sorry guys. I played bad at this thing. Let the catfish down

I promise next time i wont stay up all night playing halo the night before a tourney =)
It's ok LoZR, at least I defended the Catfish in SC.

OOOOO man Rocky posted! I love you man!

Top Bottom