• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament in Rocky Mount, NC 1/3/09

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I added the location and phone number for the place. Sorry about that, I've been out of town and forgetting to do that for some stupid reason.

If you are coming from Raleigh down 64, it's the Benvenue road exit; you can literally see the white and green "Mini-putt" sign from the ramp.

BEHR

Smash Hero
awwww sheeeeiiiiiit looks like I may just have to be there to **** some faces with poison delicious nachos
King Toast of the Nacho Kingdom.

Bear Like Nachos hook me up bro.

Malk

Smash Champion
LOL I'M NOT GOING
I wanted to see you all so badly
but you know
Muriel up in Arlington is calling

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Behr, you fools up in g-boro better find a ride. Thats an order. Malk sorry to hear that. Toasty cant wait to see you.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
might need housing....we'll see...

priority goes to Fox.

>_>

but really, I'll take whatever but the NC boys who know where my heart lies know who really has priority if I'm fortunate enough to receive multiple offers.

****, I should probably read the first post to see if we can stay at the venue >_>

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
For serious, G-boro needs to get their stuff together.

Enver, I might be able to give you a place to stay/find you a place. Let me check and see how the place I'm staying at is.

Anymore talk from the GA guys? Also, someone should see if we can get anymore random VA or SC people to show. I don't know a lot of the crowd from out of state.

Sorry to hear you aren't going to make it Matt. :[

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
might need housing....we'll see...

priority goes to Fox.

>_>

but really, I'll take whatever but the NC boys who know where my heart lies know who really has priority if I'm fortunate enough to receive multiple offers.

****, I should probably read the first post to see if we can stay at the venue >_>
You can chill at my place. :o

Top Bottom