• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGONSHyt

Smash Rookie
I See All These Melee 4 Lyfe Threads And Brawl Is Clealry The Superior Game You Get Smash Balls And Eveeryone Has A Chance To Win. In Melee You Only Get 25 Characters But Brawl Has More And All The Collectables In Brawl Make Melee Look Lyke Snes. Brawl Is A Flawless Game I Don't See How You People Still Worship Melee And We Are Not Scrubs.

You Are The Scrubs Beecause You Like An Outdated Game So Just Live With It.

Only One Problem With Brawl And Thats Because Link's Boomerang Is Stupid But There's Still A Lot More Good Stuff Like Ike. Ike ***** Marth And Roy All Day Everyday And Even He Can Be Beat By Weaker Characterrs Because This Game Is More Balanced Then Melee. In Melee Sheik And Link Couldnt Be Touched Its Stupid.

If You Like Melee Your A Loser. If You Like Brawl You Know Wtfux Your Talking About.

The End!!

AXE 09

Smash Master
o.O do i even need to say anything about this thread? only an advanced melee player can understand why people think that melee's better

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Dragon****...

hmm....

I think it was Alpha who told me this, but... does anyone else remember the story about the road trip to INNIV and Wes randomly yelled out "Dragon ****!!!". Maybe I have the story wrong, I dunno...

All I know is, the topic creator's name makes me think of that XD.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I agree there's no reason why they should have made sheik and link's f-smash hit twice. I call it all the time but theres no way to punish that crap...thats why i main link now lol

DRAGONSHyt

Smash Rookie
WRONG! JUST LIKE YOUR WRONG ABOUT MELEE >>> BRAWL REAL TALK BIATCH!!

IM DRAGON****, NOBODY ELSE AND IM A REPRASENTITIVE FOR BRAWL THE SUPERIOR GAME!

Vts

Smash Champion
what makes brawl better the fact that character balance is so crazy that they had to ban a character?

is it so great only 1/3 the cast has killing smash balls, no hit stun, crazy hit boxes and everyone dies at 200%+

Renth

Smash Hero
WRONG! JUST LIKE YOUR WRONG ABOUT MELEE >>> BRAWL REAL TALK BIATCH!!

IM DRAGON****, NOBODY ELSE AND IM A REPRASENTITIVE FOR BRAWL THE SUPERIOR GAME!
you know, by putting everything in caps and not supporting your case you only make yourself look like a moron, again worst troll over.

p.s. brawls junk

nicaboy

Smash Champion
looks at post count looks back looks at join date looks back looks at melee looks at brawl
ha ha noob i cant believe this thread aint closed
like someone said you would understand our point of view if you played melee at such a high level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom