• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee SFX Update (05/07/17): Brawl Link? Melee Link?!! Alt Link Modz!

What should I do with Melee Announcer voice?

• Replace only the clips that play during matches

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Replace only the characters' Announcer clips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Replace everything that is able to be replaced

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Make all of these ^ options available

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Dun kurr (Don't care lol)

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Obskore

Smash Ace
1 Sonic, comin' up!

MOVEMENT
  • Jumps untouched? of course, adding that faint universal jump sound
  • Dashes untouched as well, i think
  • btw, i think the sfx pack is still missing the universal grab sound, i don't know if you've heard it but it sounds like when you unstick your hand from a balloon, can't describe it well, lol
  • is it also possible to add the Melee fastfall sound?
NORMALS
  • Jab 1, 2, 3: same sequence as Mario, including the hit flags
  • F-Tilt: generic tilt SFX, short swing effect and KickM flag for the hit (i don't remember if it actually uses KickL, but the sourspot/late hit should have KickM anyways)
  • U-Tilt: not sure if using a sword swing for the sweep, but KickM for the hit flag
  • D-Tilt: generic tilt SFX, short swing effect and KickM flag for the hit
SMASHES
  • FSmash: maybe like DK's NeutralB for the swing charging animation? and SwingL for the punch, and PunchL for the hit flag
  • USmash: both Spindash sound and SwordSwingL on the little hop upwards, and maybe FireHitL or SwordHitL for the hit flag, use PunchM for sourspots
  • DSmash: not sure if SwingL or SwordSwingL for the kicks, but KickL for the hit flags, KickM for sourspots or late hits if there are, i don't remember lol
AERIALS
  • Nair: pretty much untouched, i think (not sure if changing SwordHitL to FireHitL though)
  • Fair: SwordSwingL or M, hit flags untouched
  • Uair: SwordSwing M or S for both kicks, first hit KickM, second hit KickL
  • Bair: SwingL, KickL for sweetspot, KickM for sourspots and late hits
  • Dair: i don't know if getting rid of the unique dive sound it has, but for the hit flags, KickL for the spiking hitbox, KickM for the rest
THROWS
  • for the throws, leave untouched except for Bthrow, which should feel like Pikachu's, maybe add the Spindash in for extra radness. if you have ideas for the rest of the throws, feel free
SPECIALS
  • NeutralB: pretty much the same, but i imagined it having a SwordSwingL for the homing approach, PunchL for the hit​
  • SideB: i think the only changes would be the hit flags, can't decide between PunchM or KickM for the spindash section, but for the kick section, use KickL for sweetspot and KickM for late hits​
  • DownB: same as SideB Spindash section​
  • UpB: unchanged, i think, but i've always wanted to have the Sonic Adventure spring sound lol. The stray spring hit should have a PunchM flag, but not sure if that can be changed​
TAUNTS
  • UpTaunt: Melee Falco taunt style, u know it bruh
  • SideTaunt: unchanged?
  • DownTaunt: use the same swings from Mario's Dair instead
should feel more Melee-ish if used with TailsMiles' Sonic voice pack because it has the Sonic Adventure 2 voice, which was also popular in the gamecube era :^)
might edit later

Juken

Smash Ace
any chance you might be able to fix Mario's first jump sfx? i think that's the only oddity left at this point
That and him using his Brawl line for his spinning punch victory pose instead of saying "Here we go!" like he did in Melee. Something I miss every time I win with him

1 Sonic, comin' up!

MOVEMENT

• Jumps untouched? of course, adding that faint universal jump sound
  • Dashes untouched as well, i think
  • btw, i think the sfx pack is still missing the universal grab sound, i don't know if you've heard it but it sounds like when you unstick your hand from a balloon, can't describe it well, lol
  • is it also possible to add the Melee fastfall sound?
NORMALS

• Jab 1, 2, 3: same sequence as Mario, including the hit flags
  • F-Tilt: generic tilt SFX, short swing effect and KickM flag for the hit (i don't remember if it actually uses KickL, but the sourspot/late hit should have KickM anyways)
  • U-Tilt: not sure if using a sword swing for the sweep, but KickM for the hit flag
  • D-Tilt: generic tilt SFX, short swing effect and KickM flag for the hit
SMASHES

• FSmash: maybe like DK's NeutralB for the swing charging animation? and SwingL for the punch, and PunchL for the hit flag
  • USmash: both Spindash sound and SwordSwingL on the little hop upwards, and maybe FireHitL or SwordHitL for the hit flag, use PunchM for sourspots
  • DSmash: not sure if SwingL or SwordSwingL for the kicks, but KickL for the hit flags, KickM for sourspots or late hits if there are, i don't remember lol
AERIALS

• Nair: pretty much untouched, i think (not sure if changing SwordHitL to FireHitL though)
  • Fair: SwordSwingL or M, hit flags untouched
  • Uair: SwordSwing M or S for both kicks, first hit KickM, second hit KickL
  • Bair: SwingL, KickL for sweetspot, KickM for sourspots and late hits
  • Dair: i don't know if getting rid of the unique dive sound it has, but for the hit flags, KickL for the spiking hitbox, KickM for the rest
THROWS

• for the throws, leave untouched except for Bthrow, which should feel like Pikachu's, maybe add the Spindash in for extra radness. if you have ideas for the rest of the throws, feel free
SPECIALS
  • NeutralB: pretty much the same, but i imagined it having a SwordSwingL for the homing approach, PunchL for the hit​
  • SideB: i think the only changes would be the hit flags, can't decide between PunchM or KickM for the spindash section, but for the kick section, use KickL for sweetspot and KickM for late hits​
  • DownB: same as SideB Spindash section​
  • UpB: unchanged, i think, but i've always wanted to have the Sonic Adventure spring sound lol. The stray spring hit should have a PunchM flag, but not sure if that can be changed​
TAUNTS

• UpTaunt: Melee Falco taunt style, u know it bruh
  • SideTaunt: unchanged?
  • DownTaunt: use the same swings from Mario's Dair instead
should feel more Melee-ish if used with TailsMiles' Sonic voice pack because it has the Sonic Adventure 2 voice, which was also popular in the gamecube era :^)
might edit later
Could you elaborate more on what all this is?

Last edited:

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
That and him using his Brawl line for his spinning punch victory pose instead of saying "Here we go!" like he did in Melee. Something I miss every time I win with him

Could you elaborate more on what all this is?
I keep forgetting that too... Literally everytime I've updated him I forgot to change his victory voice clips. Also that post by Obskore is an idea of what Melee SFX Sonic should use. It's for something else I'm gonna be doing. You all are gonna wreck yourselves when you see it... Maybe as much as Wario haha.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
1 Sonic, comin' up!
might edit later
^ Fun fact. I already asked him if I could use it in the Smash 3 chat lol. I hope I'll be able to keep that ring taunt for him too haha.

Tatoo

Smash Rookie
Here's an idea.

Is there any chance you'd consider doing an "Alt Melee SFX" version of Wolf?

I know that Wolf wasn't in Melee, nor did he have a Melee voice actor. But, I was thinking to keep with the consistency of Fox and Falco's Alt's using their Melee Japanese voice actors, maybe you could make a version of Wolf where his alternate costume of classic (space pirate) Wolf uses his Brawl Japanese Voice Clips.

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
Here's an idea.

Is there any chance you'd consider doing an "Alt Melee SFX" version of Wolf?

I know that Wolf wasn't in Melee, nor did he have a Melee voice actor. But, I was thinking to keep with the consistency of Fox and Falco's Alt's using their Melee Japanese voice actors, maybe you could make a version of Wolf where his alternate costume of classic (space pirate) Wolf uses his Brawl Japanese Voice Clips.
I actually have a similar request/question. Is there one of these packs in the works for Zelda and Sheik (the alt FX)? They each only have one Melee costume rather than set of recolors like the others but it'd still be pretty cool. I don't know how difficult it really is to make these packs though.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I actually have a similar request/question. Is there one of these packs in the works for Zelda and Sheik (the alt FX)? They each only have one Melee costume rather than set of recolors like the others but it'd still be pretty cool. I don't know how difficult it really is to make these packs though.
Their voices are pretty much exactly the same in Melee and Brawl... different voice clips... and slightly better quality in Melee. So I doubt I'll do this one lol.

A THING I WANT TO KNOW! Does anyone know where there is a complex tutorial of the BrawlEx engine... I found one before when BrawlEx was first released.... somehow... but... I haven't been able to find it again. I think BrawlEx will be the key to getting alt mods to be 100% complete. And I know IWG has been looking into this sorta thing too.

Shiro_Neku

Smash Cadet
A THING I WANT TO KNOW! Does anyone know where there is a complex tutorial of the BrawlEx engine... I found one before when BrawlEx was first released.... somehow... but... I haven't been able to find it again. I think BrawlEx will be the key to getting alt mods to be 100% complete. And I know IWG has been looking into this sorta thing too.
What do you need to know about BrawlEx? I may be able to help you.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
What do you need to know about BrawlEx? I may be able to help you.
I need to know if I can... basically make the same character slot load a different FitDood.pac file based on the costume. Say for Link... His last 4 Melee slots would load a different .pac file... but could use all of the same... everything else.

Edit: But first and foremost I need to learn how to add it into 3.5 lol... That probably would've been helpful to mention first.

Last edited:

Shiro_Neku

Smash Cadet
I need to know if I can... basically make the same character slot load a different FitDood.pac file based on the costume. Say for Link... His last 4 Melee slots would load a different .pac file... but could use all of the same... everything else.
It's not possible like you said because every character use the same folder path or name for every file, but you could do it if you make a clone of Link, use the 4 costume and the same .pac that the other Link use so that they are the same with the only difference in their costumes (of course you can edit one or the other witout affecting both).

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
It's not possible like you said because every character use the same folder path or name for every file, but you could do it if you make a clone of Link, use the 4 costume and the same .pac that the other Link use so that they are the same with the only difference in their costumes (of course you can edit one or the other witout affecting both).
Hmmmm... so those 4 costume slots can be made to go over the 4 extra Melee Link slots? Giving the 'illusion' of one character in the same slot... I'm guessing I'd have to delete those costumes for regular Link tho...

Hmmm my next issue after that would mainly be... if all the features of PM would still work with BrawlEx doing things (mainly alt teams for me)

Shiro_Neku

Smash Cadet
Hmmmm... so those 4 costume slots can be made to go over the 4 extra Melee Link slots? Giving the 'illusion' of one character in the same slot... I'm guessing I'd have to delete those costumes for regular Link tho...

Hmmm my next issue after that would mainly be... if all the features of PM would still work with BrawlEx doing things (mainly alt teams for me)
Well I was thinking more along the lines of making a separate slot for Melee Link, that way you can make changes to his PSA without affecting the other Link PSA.
And having more than 1 set of team colors per character is not possible (except for Wario) but if you make a separate slot for Melee Link you can give him a team set and the other Link will also have a team set.

ライオン

Smash Cadet
NNID
RiotSword
3DS FC
5214-9919-0198
I noticed a problem with the current 7.sawnd file provided in your SFX pack. Some characters don't have a dash sound effect (the sound you hear the moment you tap left or right to run). Normally you hear some kind of swish sound, but instead it's completely silent. The characters with this problem are Fox, Falco, Wolf, Ice Climbers (I think), Sheik, and Toon Link. I have not checked Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Falcon, Mewtwo, Link, Ganon, Roy, and Marth yet because I had your separate Melee SFX mods installed on them. Tomorrow I will try them without it.

Last edited:

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I noticed a problem with the current 7.sawnd file provided in your SFX pack. Some characters don't have a dash sound effect (the sound you hear the moment you tap left or right to run). Normally you hear some kind of swish sound, but instead it's completely silent. The characters with this problem are Fox, Falco, Wolf, Ice Climbers (I think), Sheik, and Toon Link. I have not checked Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Falcon, Mewtwo, Link, Ganon, Roy, and Marth yet because I had your separate Melee SFX mods installed on them. Tomorrow I will try them out without it.
The reason they do not is because they actually (for whatever frackin reason) use a sword swing sound for some of their dashes and get-ups... This is... odd. So I simply removed that sound from the .brsar (easier than editing every character's dash sfx...). Afaik most of the unedited chars have their own individual dashing sfx... No idea why they were changed and/or removed... But whatevs. Another thingy to add to the list I guess.

Last edited:

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
Has the diddy kong taunt thing been pointed out? I think he makes menu selection noises when does the juggle, but i could be tripping
It has been pointed out. The real question is why SHOULD we remove it? It's so awesome to hear!

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Aww man, i've been out of the loop, when did you added the "swoosh" Amazerommu?
They are so great, and that Alt. Ganon is my favorite, his Melee voice is so badass, dat laughing at his entrance..

PolarNasu

Smash Cadet
Okay here's a weird request. If possible, could you make an Alt Ness SFX pack? Like for instance if I changed all of his Pajama Ness costumes with Ninten costumes. So that the SFX for the Ninten Costumes could be Smash 4 Ness just because that's how I picture Ninten sounding, close to Ness but with some differences in pronunciation, etc. So the rest of Ness' costumes would still be Melee but his Pajama costumes would be his Smash 4 voice. OR maybe his Smash 64 voice?
Thank you

Malurth

Smash Cadet
Is there any way I can edit out the new menu selection sounds? Like when you press start to play and select a stage, that's Melee-ified, and I'd rather revert that change. Also Ganon's ftilt noise, that was never in any game and it's kind of obnoxious IMO.

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
So I'm using the General SFX pack and while it's awesome to have the knockback whoosh effects, some SFX flags are not proper at all. Characters that use the Strong Burn SFX for things like Mario's Fair or Marth's Tipper FSmash aren't set to the right SFX. This is true for Mario's FSmash which uses WeakPunch instead of Strong Burn. Ganondorf's UTilt doesn't make any noise either. Is there something I did wrong or just an oversight?

Juken

Smash Ace
So I'm using the General SFX pack and while it's awesome to have the knockback whoosh effects, some SFX flags are not proper at all. Characters that use the Strong Burn SFX for things like Mario's Fair or Marth's Tipper FSmash aren't set to the right SFX. This is true for Mario's FSmash which uses WeakPunch instead of Strong Burn. Ganondorf's UTilt doesn't make any noise either. Is there something I did wrong or just an oversight?
I believe they're oversights. I've pointed out the Ganondorf sound months ago and he mentioned something about it being used because Ganondorf's stomp doesn't cause an explosion anymore, so it uses electric sounds to match the visual effect.

It still sounds awkward to me though because you just hear loud scratchy electricity instead of the sound of Ganondorf slamming his foot into the ground.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I'm totally okay with doing the changes myself, but any version of PSA I find lists the Flags value in a not very user-friendly fashion and BrawlBox 0.68b crashes when I try to save. I know what I'm looking for, I just can't save anything.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Has the diddy kong taunt thing been pointed out? I think he makes menu selection noises when does the juggle, but i could be tripping
It has been pointed out. The real question is why SHOULD we remove it? It's so awesome to hear!
Yes... And I finally experienced it the other day. It was utmost hilarity! I... I really dooon't wanna fix it. But I will. It's on the To-Do list.

Does this update also add that other thing I mentioned on this page?
I, uuuuh.... I forgot about it. I'll fix that tew! On the list!

Aww man, i've been out of the loop, when did you added the "swoosh" Amazerommu?
They are so great, and that Alt. Ganon is my favorite, his Melee voice is so badass, dat laughing at his entrance..
Thaaank yeeeewwww. It took quite a bit of time to get these things updated. Glad you enjoy!

Okay here's a weird request. If possible, could you make an Alt Ness SFX pack? Like for instance if I changed all of his Pajama Ness costumes with Ninten costumes. So that the SFX for the Ninten Costumes could be Smash 4 Ness just because that's how I picture Ninten sounding, close to Ness but with some differences in pronunciation, etc. So the rest of Ness' costumes would still be Melee but his Pajama costumes would be his Smash 4 voice. OR maybe his Smash 64 voice?
Thank you
This is a neat idea. I'll keep it in mind as I get closer to a 'done' point with these things.

If you only downloaded the pack... it's not as updated as each character's individual download. Also... not to be rude or anything... But Mario's f-smash *does* play the weak punch hit if you don't hit with just the fireball part of it... I'm pretty sure his firehit is correct but I haven't actually listened to it in a while. Marth's tipper sound is also correct. It uses heavy fiyaah hit in Muhlay, as does it also do that thing in PM.

I'm totally okay with doing the changes myself, but any version of PSA I find lists the Flags value in a not very user-friendly fashion and BrawlBox 0.68b crashes when I try to save. I know what I'm looking for, I just can't save anything.
There is no user-friendly way to change hitsfx flags lol. At least I haven't found one that works...

I believe they're oversights. I've pointed out the Ganondorf sound months ago and he mentioned something about it being used because Ganondorf's stomp doesn't cause an explosion anymore, so it uses electric sounds to match the visual effect.

It still sounds awkward to me though because you just hear loud scratchy electricity instead of the sound of Ganondorf slamming his foot into the ground.
You all should check the little changelog thingy a bit more thoroughly. Ganon has his sound back for when his foot hits the ground during up tilt. It's not updated in the packs though, only his individual mod.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
If you only downloaded the pack... it's not as updated as each character's individual download. Also... not to be rude or anything... But Mario's f-smash *does* play the weak punch hit if you don't hit with just the fireball part of it... I'm pretty sure his firehit is correct but I haven't actually listened to it in a while. Marth's tipper sound is also correct. It uses heavy fiyaah hit in Muhlay, as does it also do that thing in PM.
If that's the issue, then awesome. As for Mario, unless it's an outdated file this isn't the case. The flags on both hits are Weak Punch and the Fair uses Medium Burn. I'll see if Marth works as well. The problem is I don't want the code because it's built for Melee SFX which might be odd without the character-specific sounds in place (unless the General SFX pack outright uses the same coding you use in the individuals, then I'm gonna feel really silly and just download all the individuals). Being somewhat familiar with the order of SFX in the brsar though, I'm willing to bet you may have moved some sounds around so the old files are running off of what were the old locations of the right sounds. Just a guess, I don't follow the thread enough to know. Regardless, if the individual files fix this, we're good to go.

And it's absolutely worth mention but, thanks for the good work. Restoring the Melee knockback sounds was one of my biggest wants for this and it's amazing having them back.

There is no user-friendly way to change hitsfx flags lol. At least I haven't found one that works...
Kind of a huge pain that BBox support for movesets was dropped after 0.68b because stuff like Flags are so much easier to alter.

EDIT: None of the three are working as intended. Even landing a sweetspot FSmash with Mario or Marth doesn't get the right sound. I've made sure to replace both of their moveset files individually and it didn't work. Same goes for Ganondorf with UTilt.

Last edited:

Obskore

Smash Ace
some idea i forgot to post since long ago when it first came to mind:
would it be possible/proper to use sound effects from the Pokemon Anime for Charizard? i don't know if there are good sources to get them, but i imagined Charizard having some typical Dragon/big pokemon sounds for this project and it was great

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
If that's the issue, then awesome. As for Mario, unless it's an outdated file this isn't the case. The flags on both hits are Weak Punch and the Fair uses Medium Burn. I'll see if Marth works as well. The problem is I don't want the code because it's built for Melee SFX which might be odd without the character-specific sounds in place (unless the General SFX pack outright uses the same coding you use in the individuals, then I'm gonna feel really silly and just download all the individuals). Being somewhat familiar with the order of SFX in the brsar though, I'm willing to bet you may have moved some sounds around so the old files are running off of what were the old locations of the right sounds. Just a guess, I don't follow the thread enough to know. Regardless, if the individual files fix this, we're good to go.

And it's absolutely worth mention but, thanks for the good work. Restoring the Melee knockback sounds was one of my biggest wants for this and it's amazing having them back.

Kind of a huge pain that BBox support for movesets was dropped after 0.68b because stuff like Flags are so much easier to alter.

EDIT: None of the three are working as intended. Even landing a sweetspot FSmash with Mario or Marth doesn't get the right sound. I've made sure to replace both of their moveset files individually and it didn't work. Same goes for Ganondorf with UTilt.
Bruh, play Melee. You'll notice that at least Marth's tipper sound is correct. Unlessssssss, did you install everything properly? I will look into the Mario thing. I had a chance to test it last night and didn't even... I'll test it today.

some idea i forgot to post since long ago when it first came to mind:
would it be possible/proper to use sound effects from the Pokemon Anime for Charizard? i don't know if there are good sources to get them, but i imagined Charizard having some typical Dragon/big pokemon sounds for this project and it was great
I'm not sure how that'll work. But I will definitely keep it in mind.

Question for you all!! Should I add an echo to the Heavy hit sfx? I think they'd sound better with it.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I double checked and made sure I put in the individual character download files as well as the 7.sawnd. Marth does in fact use the strong burn sound in Melee but it doesn't seem to be matched up in PM.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I double checked and made sure I put in the individual character download files as well as the 7.sawnd. Marth does in fact use the strong burn sound in Melee but it doesn't seem to be matched up in PM.
Did you check Ganon too? His up tilt should be good. Also the issue may have to do with the fact that the hit sfx are slightly lower, except for the regular sword hits. I've been meaning to address that but... you know... time and junk and such... or whatever. I do what I can.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I'll check it one last time later and let you know. No rush for it, I'm more so just trying to confirm if it's working right or not.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I'll check it one last time later and let you know. No rush for it, I'm more so just trying to confirm if it's working right or not.
(y) <-- I wish that thing worked here... Why is there no thumbs up emote?

so, apparently PM 3.6 will have "Melee Bass", how will this affect the project? o:
It won't of course.
... I'll just continue doing what I do... and hope that @ Riddlrr Riddlrr , or anybody really, can provide me a way to fix that annoying popping that occurs after editing some .sawnd files. Seems kinda lame my ideas can be taken for the better of someone else's project, but we can't get an already known solution for a somewhat common coding issue. It would really make my life so much easier lol. I could do even more stuff with the little bit of room in Mewtwo's .sawnd file to bring him closer to his Melee self. It would also make improving the sound quality of the modz overall a bit easier... Imagine a flawless looping Ocarina Taunt, no popping? I'd be able to fix vPM Link taunt then. All... I... need... is... a... fix!

PMBR HALP! Err... plz?

Also: Melee Bass with echo? Nobody's answered that question yet lol. It would be really easy to do... like.... stupid easy... and I think it could make them sound just a taaaaad bit more like Melee with a certain bit of echo.

Riddlrr

Smash Rookie
Melee Bass? What do you mean by that? And as for the popping @camelot knows how to get rid of it

Oh and as for the in game reverb, there's unfortunately no way to change it

Last edited:

Obskore

Smash Ace
Melee Bass? What do you mean by that? And as for the popping @camelot knows how to get rid of it

Melee Bass, as coined by "don'trememberwho", is the heavy wind/swoosh sounds that play when a character is launched with a certain force, which differs depending on the knockback of the move used to launch said character *adjusts glasses*

Amazerommu

Smash Lord

Melee Bass, as coined by "don'trememberwho", is the heavy wind/swoosh sounds that play when a character is launched with a certain force, which differs depending on the knockback of the move used to launch said character *adjusts glasses*
And as for the reverb, I'll fix it for you if Camelot can show me how to fix that popping issue! Haha

Last edited:

Riddlrr

Smash Rookie
If you know how to change the in game reverb settings, please let me know. What I don't want is adding reverb to the audio clips. ASFAIK, editing the audio engine settings isn't possible.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
If you know how to change the in game reverb settings, please let me know. What I don't want is adding reverb to the audio clips. ASFAIK, editing the audio engine settings isn't possible.
Get @camelot in here as initially proposed, and I shall teach thee. It's not too much to ask is it?

A quote that fits this perfectly "You teach meee and I'll teach youuu!"

(Poookeeemooooon!)

Edit: Better yet... PMDT member, yes plz? I'll be able to help you all with more stuff in the future. And alt sounds (voices: something I know any and everybody has wanted fully done for quite a while) are pretty much done except needing alternate KO sfx coding or some such. Something I'm sure more than a few people in the PMDT can do. I think... this is a good solution. There are also other things I can help you all fix as a member... Just sayin!

Last edited:
Top Bottom