• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

ReploidArmada

Smash Rookie
Hopefully I'll be able to make the next GC tourney, even though I missed this one. Also, if any of you fellow WA brawlers want to add me to your FRs for battles, just send me a PM and I'll do likewise.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yes, **** Noobking and his knowledge of spacing and such. Also, car ride was epic. I think I was crushing one of Emo$s legs, and most of Eggz's crotch.
Next time I'll know how to use shield tactics =D

Only warriors are allowed to crush things, are you a warrior? >_>
I crush on girlz, LAWLZ

Ok will fix brackets...may take me a couple days though.
****en Chris. Lol, jokes! You're awesome. Forgot to mention you in my shoutouts. Thanks for hosting an awesome tournament as usual.

WASHINGTON!!!: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=146332

EDIT: Gimpy, you should definetly mention xXx-NoobKing-xXx in your 10,000th post seein as how you keep messin it up every time you say it. Whether it's an underscore instead of a hyphen or whatever, you owe me one pal. ;)

Help!

Smash Journeyman
So I can not seem to get a frigging Wii... have my copies of SSBB paid for already...just need some frigging Wii's!!! ARG!!!

So GC Guys domintaed the SSB H3 2v2 tournament...6 of the top 8 teams were GC guys... the "big name" guys that are regulars at SSB didnt even make it to the final bracket...Whats up with that?

Anyway... Possible HUGE announcment coming for the April or May Halo3 tournament, so any of you that do play and think you are good, you CAN NOT miss the GC H3 Tournament for the next couple of months.

SSBB Tournament in March - So we doing $15 Singles $10/person Doubles? or the other way around?

Tournamemtn Schedule for GC the next couple of months:
March 15th SSBB/SSBM
March 22nd Halo3 4v4 Objective

April 19th Halo3 (Possible BIG announcement)
April 26th SSBM/SSBB

May 17th Halo3 (Possible BIG announcement)
May 24th SSBM/SSBB
soooo.... The 12th or the 26th?

eggz on wolf thing

so, tentative PR

me and teddy discussed it, pitched it to otto, and he sort of agreed. by agreed i mean didnt contest anything. so i'm posting it here because it needs more revisions and opinions, what with our panel being all crappy and transitional right now with nate goin to school and otto hatin smash.

1 ka
2 eggz
3 dj c
4 otto
5 teddy
6 dan
7 jem
8 brady
9 fletcher
10 mike b
11 deva
12 chip
13 emo$
14 jamo
15 sagemoon

teddy thinks i should be above nate cuz of sheer tournament results, even though i know hes been playing HORRIBLY against me, i still agree.

brdy_

Smash Lord
did sagemoon place well in the PR pools? also, i don't mean to be a **** but fletcher seems a little high +never played mike b but he seems good from what ive seen. also deva *****.

food for thought.

Eggz

Smash Hero
did sagemoon place well in the PR pools? also, i don't mean to be a **** but fletcher seems a little high +never played mike b but he seems good from what ive seen. also deva *****.

food for thought.
didn't fletcher tie with you? lol calm down

sagemoon did like 2 matches better than ademisk, who i believe won one match.

mike b has been smashing longer than like everyone currently in the active melee scene and has always been pretty good, even after not playing at all anymore.

Top Bottom