• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
shoutouts to adderrall.
LOLZ shots fired

Adam, I wish you coulda come! this tournament was sooo fun

edit: oh, and rusty, see my shoutout to you on your FB wall. but yeah GG's dude. I actually learned stuff playing you, even just within the span of those 5 games.

Well some bc players seem to think I do adderall lol. Idk if u were referring to shane or what toph lol.

If I did I wouldn't lie about it like a *****.

:phone:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
kk partial results

Singles:
1. Silent Wolf
2. Bladewise
3. Eggz
4. Vish
5. Toph, Ciz
7. Yakal, Brandandorf

Doubles:
1. Bladewise & Jumpfreak

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Waaait yeah you may be right. I know I played both you guys in losers but I forgot which order I played you guys in. In that case it's

7. ThePrime, Yakal
9. Mike, Blunted, Brandandorf, Winston

Pretty hard tournament.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
So is BC. I know you guys underperformed. Northwest is honestly pretty strong these days haha. Can't wait for Northwest Majors :D

Btw, me and Eric had some really fun friendlies. If you were wondering. :P

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Someone should post the results so I can remember everyones names and do some shout outs. Had a really good time and got in a lot of good games and MMs.

Also apparently gimpyfish is a loser? That was interesting to find out. Being really lame and disrespectful about the tournament and making snide comments behind everyones backs.
Shots fired?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I can see how making a really big deal about how leaving the tournament is the cool thing to do could be construed as disrespectful, actually. It's just that most of us know Gimpyfish well enough to know that he wasn't actually being disrespectful.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I guess maybe I shouldn't be too quick to judge. Just comments I heard him making to the people he was there with seemed really rude.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
I was probably just being a 2005-2008 Gimpyfish super dbag, sorry everybody.

Seriously. Sorry.

I don't want to be like that

I had fun at the tournament AND at the mall though

<3

:phone:

C!Z

Smash Lord
I feel ya. 2010-2012 C!Z is taking a hike.

On another note I did some legit ninja **** at work today to save what could have been a serious injury. Can't stop thinking about it loo

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
2005-2008 Toph didn't play smash :<

2013 Toph is about to bring that new hotness doe

edit: lmao Ciz I seent that ****. I had a hard time picturing exactly what happened from your description on facebook but it sounded impressive nonetheless.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Dude, I'll show you an example next time I see you. The guy that saw it says he has no idea how I made my body move like that inside such a small window LOL

Top Bottom