• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

C!Z

Smash Lord
lol, Teddy. Good combo, but I do stuff like that pretty often actually. You just play peach, so I don't ever get to do stuff like that to you. The fact he ended the set with it was pretty tight, though.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Yo. Yoshi. GC. December. It'll be like a meeting of minds or something. The Sundance channel will make an episode of Iconoclasts out of it, unless I'm working in Houston this December. We'll see.
Let's team, damn it.

And it's too bad I couldn't go. I have this weeiird work thing where I'm always on call. Kinda like a fireman, lol.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
When is the december GameClucks, at least a couple from Idaho are planning on coming up and showing you how to do it.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
You guys should host a P:M side event on December 8th. Our top players (myself included) are Melee die hards but we have a pretty big P:M scene so we all play a lot. I bet we would take top 3 spots ;D

satan666

Smash Apprentice
Idaho is a hoe state and we don't take kindly to kkk filled ghosts.'

Someone should really post the stagelist rules for p:m and show warning that it cost $5 just to get in.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
^ wtf

anyways, I think we'll use BC stagelist.

11 Stages

NEUTRALS:

Battlefield
Final Destination
SmashVille
Pokemon Stadium 2
Yoshi's Story (Melee)

COUNTER-PICKS:

Dracula's Castle
Pokemon Stadium 1
Dream Land 64
Fountain Of Dreams
Rumble Falls
Wario Ware
Green Hill Zone

~Stage Strike from neutrals 1-2-1 using Rock-Paper-Scissors to determine who strikes first.
Each player can ban 3 stages after.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I think it will be fun to see who gets top 3 but Idaho is pretty hot when it comes to P:M, we have a pretty hot scene. I think we'll definitely surprise you and be tough competitors for top spots. We have some good melee players too that may surprise you, I know Toph has played Seth and he has gotten much better since then.

Also,
Idaho is a hoe state and we don't take kindly to kkk filled ghosts.'

Someone should really post the stagelist rules for p:m and show warning that it cost $5 just to get in.
That is only Northern Idaho fool. We come from west Idaho! Boise the capital city, where people are not inbred.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Can someone please maintain a list of the last few results from these monthlies? I want to put the November event into the Melee 2012 Year in Review because I know Ka-Master attended and it was hype... but there is literally no post on Smashboards that provides the results.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I got you

Pools
1: Silent Wolf
1: Bladewise
1: Eggz
1: C!Z
1: Toph
1: Ka Master
7: Brick
7: Banana
7: (Nin) Rori B
7: Violence
7: Iceman
7: ThePrime
13: Gimpyfish62
13: Mike B
13: Antic
13: FoodProcessor
13: (Nin) TacticalTempest
13: Foos Jr
19: Drex
19: DaddyJ
19: TheEpitomeOfLoss
19: Ganon Guy
19: wad
19: Shoopdawoop
25: (Nin) Evan E
25: (Nin) Jeff M
25: Odoto
25: (Nin) Zilla
25: T-Shadow
25: Jared
31: Badcupboard
31: (Nin) Brad
31: Fjord

SSBM 1v1
1: Silent Wolf
2: Bladewise
3: Ka Master
4: Eggz
5: C!Z
5: Toph
7: Foos Jr
7: ThePrime
9: Violence
9: Iceman
9: Mike B
9: Gimpyfish62
13: FoodProcessor
13: Brick
13: Banana
13: (Nin) TacticalTempest
17: (Nin) Rori B
17: Antic

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Also, where is the venue? Is it always the same? Didn't see anything about it in the OP. Idaho needs to make sure it gets all the details to ensure we actually show up. Hopefully we will have enough come to make a crew for a crew battle.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
the address is in the first post. its the very first text.

-sw

we should get the september gc results too. we had mango here

satan666

Smash Apprentice
Also, where is the venue? Is it always the same? Didn't see anything about it in the OP. Idaho needs to make sure it gets all the details to ensure we actually show up. Hopefully we will have enough come to make a crew for a crew battle.
Yeah I wish the op was more updated, Its $5 btw.

No U

Smash Journeyman
we'd get rocked in a melee crew battle but I think we'd be pretty damn competitive if we had our top p:m players for a p:m crew battle.

But it's very unlikely that all our top players would be able to make it.

Anyways I'll $5 mm everyone in p:m lol

Also we'll probs be looking for housing on friday/saturday if anybody has a couch/floorspace. Silentwolf? Toph? Bladewise? :p I want warmups against the best damnit.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
^I like that you listed us in order of skill level. :D

That said, my place is 200 sq. ft. so I can't house more than, like, one person lol (and I might be spending the night somewhere else anyway). You should ask around on Facebook if you have any of us added on there.

No U

Smash Journeyman
I just have you theprime and kline, I might post something on the nwo of melee page I suppose.

Also, I'll do $10 p:m mm 3 of 5 double random with anybody who's interested >:D

Not that anybody in this thread will probably care/notice, I'll mention that on the fb page I guess.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Seth are we doubles partners? I am assuming J$ won't go. Actually it'd be very unlikely if anyone but us two go -_-

C!Z

Smash Lord
Seth are we doubles partners? I am assuming J$ won't go. Actually it'd be very unlikely if anyone but us two go -_-
So you guys know this a Melee tourney and that P:M is a side event, right? Aka there's only 1 or maybe 2 maximum P:M set ups allowed until Melee is done. I just want to make sure you know what you're getting into.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I can't speak for Scarykid, but Seth (No U) is a pretty legit melee player. I met him at Genesis 1 lol. Him and his dubz partner beat me and the large black mass in teams.

Stickin up for Idaho lolol.

:phone:

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Haha yes we are definitely aware this is a melee tourney. We have kind of been hot for P:M lately this past month or so but we are primarily Melee players

No U

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah ofc it's melee, I just want to mm people in p:m because we've been playing the hell out of it and I don't think the world is prepared for my Lucas. Or my secondary, random.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I'll do some P:M MM too. Watch out for my Luigi. As far as Melee goes I'll be going Sheik. My goal is to make it out of pools lol

Top Bottom