• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
hey btw how did you make it so your name doesn't say you are a moderator anymore? because you.... ARE a moderator... but it doesn't show.

i dont want to take mine off i'm just curious

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Eggz ur like my hero and stuff. And btw to be relavent to something at least, Eric has been working on his Mario and it's getting preeeettttttyyyyy rrrraaaaapppppeeeee >.>

Yours is better IMO :laugh:

Eggz

Smash Hero
10$ MM @

Adam
Eric Mario
Eric Falco
Ryan Slobs
Gimpy slobs
DanFox
Yahhh.

5$ @
Sagemoon
Sagemoon's friends
Paul
Xander
Digipen kids

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
please dont hate smash otto and nate i dont want my 90 hours (so far) to be wasted lol, and putting up match videos is an incredibly low priority, how about after i get combos off the tapes i give em to nate and he can put them up?

i just dont have time to do every video thing possible sorry lol

just keep the KCMO footage, and let me and nate post things from it. by keep, i mean dont throw away, give it to me lol.
nate won a tourney today, how could he hate smash? .........................>_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
Nate said he didn't want to do anything this weekend. Get it? All of you except me and ammon hate smash?

EDIT: If Nate is down, I'm down.

EDIT2: The circuit thing sounded hella tight, I dont know what youz guys were thinkin.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont capture whole matches, the only way anybody will ever get a real match out of me while this thing is in progress is if they put it up themselves

i cant just give you a match and tell you to put it up, because i certainly dont have matches on the computer lol

i capture in super high quality so the match vids would be about 5 gigs a piece lol

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
WOW why are we not supposed to play friendlies all day long like we do
Because if the tournament gets first priority, then you have more time and access too all of the TVs and Cubes for friendlies.
Every tournament ends up taking almost an hour longer because of all the friendlies.

From a strictly profit/business standpoint, the tournaments do not really net out to GC making money on the same scale as I do with PC's, but when I have a tournament, I tend ot lose access to ythe back row of computers. That is worth about $150 to me.
Also there is my time, and while, honestly running a tournament is not that hard and I find it fun, when you calculate the loss for PC money and then My Time (which has monetary value), its a net money loser...

So (again from a business/profit standpoint) I need the tournament to end sooner rather then later so that I can focus my time on other things (like this week taxes and bills).

Now all that said, I enjoy the tournaments, so I am ok with not making much from it (which is obvious in that I usually keep 40% from a tournament and with Smash I only keep 20%...so I cut my own throat on the profit thing to some extent).

But we do need to do Tournament first, Friendlies second. Once the tournament i sover, there are 6-8 TVs available for friendlies... I have to think MUCH MUCH better then trying to fit a couple in during the tournamnet and then holding every one else up from their tournament matches because of you playing a friendly.

Just my opinion.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Speaking of advertizing... Gameclucks your advertizment is still in the school newspaper, I can bring you a copy of it so you can see how well it is displayed (this months wasnt very good placement in my opinion)

Jem.

Smash Master
I hate you ppa0 for eliminating me :( Battlefield is my stage..
But I really was kidding outside and didn't mean you if you think I meant you. (As to why I never stay after I lose)

Pretty fun tournament overall. Didn't do much friendlies with the hot shots though like Ka-Master, Sas, Silent, Tori, ect ect.

P.S: Just read through the past 6 pages or so.. And saw the word myspace mentioned.. So if you want to add me go for it. Myspace.com/SupahJem

Jem.

Smash Master
I wouldn't have them, I leave before it ends. If I were you, ask Silent Wolf, Tori, or Gimpy since they come on here. I know Silent and Gimpy post a lot. Same with Eggz. They'll probably check smashboards tonight or tomorrow.

DYC

Smash Champion
I wouldn't have them, I leave before it ends. If I were you, ask Silent Wolf, Tori, or Gimpy since they come on here. I know Silent and Gimpy post a lot. Same with Eggz. They'll probably check smashboards tonight or tomorrow.
What the...

Top Bottom