• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Dont start showing up whoever is coming tonight til like 8, I gotta buncha crap to do... is anyone even coming lol?

My car is gay, along with driving.

i can get a ride right now.
i tried to call u.
i dont know if i can get one later though

are we still goin to digipen though?

eidt: me names teddy! i like to party!!!! is that mah seat?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ummmmm lets do the "actual tournament" manuever and have a couple in a row with lots of people.

k?

actually i had fun at the last couple, a friend of mine was in the emergency room almost the entire time i was there so if i was acting a little weird thats why..

thats why i didn't want you to keep my phone btw shane i was getting updates on how she was doing every so often

shes ok if any of you are wondering, so its not that big of a deal, i was just a bit worried

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Sakura-con tournament actually ran really smoothly this time. I was amazed. It used standard rules and everything. Considering they had about 230 entrees and 12 gc it ran pretty fast. The prizes were lame... i think. They introduced 'prize pedals' basically a gift card to go get some prizes... It was mostly anime based stuff though.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
yes EMO$ has been working on his BOWSER i think hes getting goodish lol i can beat PPA0's fox with it i dunno if that means anything cause you know hes PPa0 lol im kidding yeah gimpy you should show me some cool trickies with him ya know

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
i know what i said i also posted it before i added you or you added me what ever and stuff and i am bringing my cool decked out gold one lol that thing is so bootlegged

Takalth

Smash Ace
New guy here, just moved into Redmond and want to check out the smash scene.
Anyway, I was thinking of going to this next one with one of my friends, but I'd like to know a little about what goes on, primarily how many friendlies I can expect to get in. Do you usually have extra machines that aren't being used for tournament games or MM's, and do people hang around and smash afterward? Thanks.

There's 8 set ups there and I think we usually use about 2 of them for friendlies during the tourney. After the tourney, everyone usually stays and smashes for a really long time. Sometimes there's crew battles, sometimes there's additional bonus tourneys.
There's always a while for warm ups before the tourney too. Just jump in on a TV.

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
I may show up for this depending if I A: dont drink to much the night before B: Have enough motivation to get up at ridiculously early hour, or C forget to set my alarm, but that kinda counts towards b.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
What time do you all wake up at? I think last time i woke up at 10:20 or so (which gave me enough time to get ready and make it to the tourny at 11)

Top Bottom