• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Woah whats with all the hate going on....

Its okay though Teddy, I dont mind when you or other ppl try to give me advice. Oh wait... Im 16... nvm then.

fryd

Smash Cadet
That's cool. Cali mostly mind games but tech skills never hurt. When and how far from seattle is the next touney that most of you go to?

Woooooooooooow Paul, im waaay glad that popped up. i was worried wed have to go a week without a tourney.
so...that will make how many tourneys in a row?

TANG
DIGIPEN
GC
DAN
CANADA

wowowowow awesome.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yaaaaaah Shane in da house.

>_> Can someone pick me up? Gimpy? I'll give you 25 dollars to come pick me up I think.

* If I have to

Yeaaaaaaaaaah. Do it.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
zomg thats like the complete shirt + money matches (if the shirt was bought in oregon)

lol i might have to stay in wa anyways, so its likely happening that way

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
well i need to change my plans thought GC was this weekend... i dont want to miss one so im glad that it was clarafied. i know it was there sence last month i just have been busy so didnt check.

P.S. phew glad i got that off my chest XD

otto im coming over on wendsday after my conferance... should be done around 4:30 ish... see you then SUCKA

low teir=gayness to an extream

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I'll play that one [insert top-tier character here] against any non-GC regulars.

...wait...that doesn't make a whole lot of sense...eh. Deal stays.

Forward, money match acceptance?? (20$ Luigi vs...Forward?)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Holy crap tourney galore exitement, dont forget socal otto xD.

Still waiting to hear from Ken though.

Maybe we will just hit up a UCLA monthly, let me look when the next one is.

Lets win 2v2s at all of them so i can continue to go to more tourneys XD
1st at DAN should be a good prize amirite?

and 1v1s too.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol @ Shane and Otto. I get it, Reed's in da house, right?

Digipen people, make Reggie go to your tournament. He won't be able to resist peer pressure from his deities. Err..resist diety pressure..sssp!

Eggz

Smash Hero
It seems like everyone started disliking me according to the PR forums. I guess I'll stop being a douche or something. =/

In other news, I almost got jumped today, and my friend Matt got on my MSN and AIM and said creepy things to everyone.

I think I've seen THE worst movie ever made now lmao.

"Leprechaun in da hood"
It was the 5th installment feat. Ice-T.
I guess pulling baseball bats out of ur fro is where its at. >_>

it was worse than "killer clowns from outer space"
which is a real movie btw XD

Eggz

Smash Hero
lmfao. I've seen both. LOLOL. Theres this other one where like this guy dressed as the devil corrupts this kid. Forgot what its called but man was it hilarious.

OH. Satan's little helper. LOLOL

Anyway.

skip to the bold below for a summary

So me, and my friend Matt are walking home after buying drinks, plastic katanas, and taking pictures all throughout goldbar fo myspace. So we walk by these kids who I used to know, and I say "Hey, its those one kids who hung out with Skyler's little brother" Then they're like "WHATTHE****DIDYOUJUSTSAYTOME?"

I thought they were kidding because no one in their right mind would **** with me in goldbar LOL. Get it? I run them streets? Anyway, so im like "You're like 50 feet away, i'm far too lazy to talk." So, assuming they recognize me, I say something like "Besides, me and Skyler used to kick your *** when you were in your crib anyway."

So they follow me and Matt down the street to almost my house. LOL

So they're like "You wanna start ****!?" I'm like "With middle schoolers? Not really." Then they're like "Then why'd I hear 'queef'"

So Matt says "Because it came out of your mouth"

Then the kid says "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY"

Then Matt says "Well you did call us queefs. Then get mad at us for it."

So I'm like "You're ****ing ********. I was just saying hi because you are friends with my friends little brother and you freaked out. Calm down kid."

So the kid says "Who's your friend, *****."

I'm like "Skyler Severns, the kid who I kicked your *** with back when we were in grade school?"

Then he says "Oh, ****, I was about to kick yo ***." And starts to walk away.

The kid who did all the talking was like this fat middle school kid in a blue jacket, and he had his little hawaiian or black friend with him. So good thing I can pull Skyler's name and 'not get my *** kicked'.

It's funny because the kid didn't remember me kicking his *** like everyday when I was ******** and violent.

Matts summary:
Matt says:
"These two 8th graders who think they are part of a gang attempted to be threatening towards I and my friend"
Matt says:
"and since we're 4 years older than them we just threw out their friends older brother who always beat the hell out of them's name and they ran"

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
I think I've seen THE worst movie ever made now lmao.

"Leprechaun in da hood"
It was the 5th installment feat. Ice-T.
I guess pulling baseball bats out of ur fro is where its at. >_>

it was worse than "killer clowns from outer space"
which is a real movie btw XD
LOL I SAW THAT MOVIE!

LEPRECHAUN IN A HOOD lolololol what a horendous movie

the worst movie ever made though, seriously, i've seen leprachaun in da hood and its hard to beat, is easily Troll 2.

i didn't believe skypal when they told me, but it was on one day
and i watched it

omg i've never been so...
it
ugh no words...

troll 2 ftw haha

Oh wait, the worst movie by far would have to be Dolomite's kung fu movie. WHAT THE ****!!!!!
This chick was fighting with her **** XD
and the asian guys were like "you n my territory ******)

looks like troll 2 is goin on my netflix lmao

Top Bottom