• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
For the purpose of not being a ****, David is a really cool cat.

Edit: I havent said anything posted on my name since like 2 days ago just so you know.

Only thing I do have to say is Otto is better than me and soon everyone.

BladeWise said:
I'm the best marth in WA then
I'm prettysure you've annoyingly stated that you're already the best *insert characters ur playing* in the world after every match you win, or hit you land.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
woooow. calm down guys.
I'm pretty sure that Nate and I have given you dozens and dozens of free rides for like a year now. can you beat that?

i have nothing against otto or shane (other than their nonstop racist jokes).
this kind of bickering is stupid.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
wtf at me posting on my account less than other people x.x

Also, I wish I were better =( *jealous of Otto's awesomeness*

Whoever has the best what honestly isnt a big deal anyway, because one person is better than another regardless of who has the better pikachu, <3 rankings for /motivation ftw.

Chip.

you know what to do
Woah, I sense some hostility going down in Western Washington. Calm down everyone... ^_^

Plus, let's not get off topic here-look at those Pikachus!

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Hahaha, yeah, Silent is a beast. Have I not been saying that he'll soon be one of the (if not the) best in WA?

Not to say that I won't continue to get better, haha.

<3 competitive WA

Oh, and stop 'bickering' over nothing. We're better than that.

forward

Smash Champion
Alright so, I guess I'll see you all around April 22nd-ish? Should be fun, I've never been to WA before so any site seeing would be awesome :)

According to Oregon, you're staying there the whole time....................good one LOL
Dan, you have no idea how much of a beast me, shane, nate, and ammon are kthx =D
teddy were not mad, we just randomly posted that on nates account, and stuck with it. its true.

forward

Smash Champion
well guys the wedding is the 21st, anything afterwards I can go wherever I want, and I know some of the WA smashers so I was planning more so around there.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
woah, you live in t-town?

i bet its like j-town, which was written in a way that looked like j-towr, which is my location clearly

thats cool though dude haha it'll be a pleasure to get destroyed by you in a few friendlies i guess

Eggz

Smash Hero
and I'm just randomly posting that 16 year olds are annoying. and sticking with it.
they tend to be ungrateful and arrogant.
randomly posting, of course.
The people who do things for me are Nate especially, Gimpy, Otto, Ammon, and Mike. Oh wait. That's everyone but you? And I thank everyone thoroughly every time they do something for me, and promise that I'll eventually not be a 16 year old baby without a job D= >_>;

And Otto says he thanks you every time he gets outta the carz.

Otto telling me to type:
Yeah 16 year olds are annoying. Oh wait, we're not the ones hovering over people's matches promoting everything they do for no reason.
*jab*
OH KA. THATS SO KA RIGHT THERE KA KA KA TOWN KA. And you're really annoying when we play you. Everything you shout, etc. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Forward, you should house with a few of us.

At Tori's so we can record, and maybe at my house if Ka and I can't make it out there for some weird reason. We'll take you to seattle and buy you dinner...says Nate. LOLOL. >_>; Then you can make a COWK. >_>;

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
egg mania owes me at least fifteen moneys

buying shirt then you like lost to oregon in a money match that you probably didn't take seriously because it was my money XD

me not having a job makes me not like giving away money randomly as much XD

i think we should just like drive around or something because more or less driving my car with you in it is like the funniest moments of my life ever

*gimpy does lunges down the highway*
GIMPYFISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crashes car*

Chip.

you know what to do
Eggz and Blade should stop fightin'; Chip doesn't like it....V_V

Hold on, Forward's coming? Hmmm.. interesting

*starts packing bags*

Gimpy, you must ALSO teach me in the ways of the Boozer...

I play an aight Bowser..

Eggz

Smash Hero
egg mania owes me at least fifteen moneys

buying shirt then you like lost to oregon in a money match that you probably didn't take seriously because it was my money XD

me not having a job makes me not like giving away money randomly as much XD

i think we should just like drive around or something because more or less driving my car with you in it is like the funniest moments of my life ever

*gimpy does lunges down the highway*
GIMPYFISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crashes car*
I didn't lose, I just forgot it was borrowed money LoL. I used it to buy subway lmao.

I had nothing to do with this, nor did I know anything about it, nor do I like it.
techno and Pokemon don't mix. GET IT? they don't...

Eggz

Smash Hero
Not a good one gimpy. >=[

Yeah, I wasn't able to check smashboards for 20 minutes at a time because crappy pokemon music would ruin the techno. TT

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
if you are playin sometihng in realplayer all it does is pause realplayer, just press play again it stops the pokemusic and your own music starts again.

but it does disrupt when you change pages and post, you just have to press play again

Well, looks like I just reached the right amount of posts to mod the Falcon Specific.
shane go edit my wiki saying that lol.
get it? i dont want to look fro ur password.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
eggz, go to hell.
I still <3 you though.
I really dont see why you guys are in this insult-mood. I rarely ever call you guys out on anything. Your nonstop racist jokes > anything I shout, when it comes to annoying.
I dont ask for you to worship me or anything, just show some consideration.

oh ya, by the way, you guys really seem to enjoy this. enough so to edit the wiki you guys made on me, as if the previous one wasnt insulting enough. I still like all of you guys. Playing smash and hanging out with you guys is always fun. This PR crap has really created negative sentiment between us and now its getting pretty bad.

Eggz, you and I used to get along incredibly well. wtf?
are the pikachu's making us go crazy?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Yea I think it is time to stop the innnerstate **** talking, but it was funny for 3 minutes.

Also Teddy, imo though, the only one super emotionally affected by the PR seemed to you, I could be wrong, but PR is for fun and thats the way I take it, yes I do get mad when i lose and things like that, but I like the saying theres always next month. (can work with any time period cuz life is long lolz.)

WA should stop spamming all of our 9 different threads for no reason, we should make a new chat thread or leave the spam to this thread so it doesnt look so stupid.

Eggz

Smash Hero
*passes off random anger as an april fools joke*

Sorry Teddy, we're still cool, you just got on my nerves for a while. D= I blame the pikachus as well. You gotta admit though, the "Teddy often says 'you kids' and goes off on his fox hating way" part was hilarious LOL

Plus I always thought you disliked all of us but Ammon. XD

I was just annoyed at how you talk about matches I'm in making me think about that instead of the match, ruining my mindgames. that makes me mad, and guess what, i play a lot worse when im mad.
so...dont watch my matches plz. if thats the only way.
were still cool.

I was just annoyed at how you talk about matches I'm in making me think about that instead of the match, ruining my mindgames. that makes me mad, and guess what, i play a lot worse when im mad.
so...dont watch my matches plz. if thats the only way.
were still cool.

Top Bottom