• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

You should go to Tori's.
we can record there.
We need more footage vs good ppl cause no one comes here, and we usually dont go many places.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Come up to BC Forward. I'm that tall, bald, white guy you probably saw at 0C2. I talked to you only briefly. We have a few good players here and a handful of other decent people I'm sure you'd enjoy playing against. You REALLY should try to make it to DAN on April21st. A bunch of us are going down there to attend.

If anyone talks to me or about the match Im playing near me at TANG, im either punching them in the face, or choking them with my controller cord.
so...dont. seriously.
just throwin that out there.

pretty much goes for any tourney.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Friday Saturday Sunday off woot.

Smashfest is going to be pretty much all night Friday, I for some reason I thought I'd have to pick up Shane/Ammon? but I guess not, so people can start showing up around 5-6.

We will be leaving for Oregon in the morning of course.

fryd

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! I'm a Cali. player and I'd say I'm at the very least decent. I'll be moving up to seattle soon and I'm looking to compete in as many tornaments as I can to get ready for Oc3. How big are the BC tournements and how bomb is the cron up there. (I heard it was as good as ours)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
It is... and all the tourneys up here go great and have 32+ turnouts...

I'm STILL looking for a possible venue for biweeklies in the Sea Tac area, but once those get going we will have a lot of competetive play going.

forward

Smash Champion
I have a wedding to attend on the 21st so I don't think I'll be making it to any tournies then, but anything soon after I'd love to go to.

fryd

Smash Cadet
Awsome. I'll check with my roommate and see if she'll let me host biweeklies at our place. Good news about the cronic. I should be up there in a few weeks. Whats BC like during 420?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Yes you can Otto, and no one is ever interested in the bonus tourny wtf -_-

Forward what kinda timeframe(days) after the wedding do you have to hang?

We could probably get enough people for a smashfest to have a bracket or something if you can come the day after the wedding, or stay till the next saturday for canada of course :O

forward

Smash Champion
I have as much time as needed really, I've been traveling all over the country playing in tournaments everywhere and being housed by smashers. Most times I only stay for a week, so if anyone would want to house me for a week after the tourney, I'd really appreciate it :)

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Whoa, awesome. Sooo, there should be like...daily smashfests at wherever you're staying (probably SKYPAL or Nate's, though me and Eggz could probably do a couple days of housing if necessary)

Annnd assuming we don't play at BC, the only actual tourney going on while you're up here, 10, no..20 dollar money match?? Ahhh yeah? Which would happen at one of the daily smashfests of course. >_>

Oh yeah, awesome matches at SMYM7, btw.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
If anyone talks to me or about the match Im playing near me at TANG, im either punching them in the face, or choking them with my controller cord.
so...dont. seriously.
just throwin that out there.

pretty much goes for any tourney.
Which match is this Silent Wolf?

Hey guys! I'm a Cali. player and I'd say I'm at the very least decent. I'll be moving up to seattle soon and I'm looking to compete in as many tornaments as I can to get ready for Oc3. How big are the BC tournements and how bomb is the cron up there. (I heard it was as good as ours)
Pretty sure we have the best weed in the world if u know where to look. WA stuff was good though too Tori fo sho :chuckle:

Awsome. I'll check with my roommate and see if she'll let me host biweeklies at our place. Good news about the cronic. I should be up there in a few weeks. Whats BC like during 420?
There's a decent sized tournament in BC at least every couple of months. I house ppl all the time, ask WA. I'm like the only one that does though :laugh:

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Which match is this Silent Wolf?
no match in general, it just gets annoying and distracting when im playing.
ppl cant seem to follow the rules. DONT TALK to the people lol. talking to the people or referning to the match loudly for no apparent reason too.
-wolf

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
...back.

Went to California...then reno...

Won $250 playing blackjack :-)

Yeah...sorry Shane - I wanted to smash with at least SOME of you guys during break but the whole Cali thing was on a whim and now I'm leaving back up to B'ham tomorrow.

I'm rusty as ****. ****.

Time to start finalizing the plans for 'DAN'.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I have as much time as needed really, I've been traveling all over the country playing in tournaments everywhere and being housed by smashers. Most times I only stay for a week, so if anyone would want to house me for a week after the tourney, I'd really appreciate it :)
Thats one of the coolest lifestyles i've heard of... seriously.

Just make sure you watch out for Rick.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
so can anyone come to this WWU tournament the DAN it is can some one PRIVATE MESSAGE ME THE DETAILS

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I'm the best marth in WA then. that is, going by how well I do against the person I play most.
I'm pretty sure that Otto knows your style of play better than anyone.

Why would you even ride it? ****. Get it? Males?

*write it.

I'm pretty sure you have replied instantly like us.

Also everyone in the room agrees with Nate. And we're not massively overrating Otto. His Falcon is amazing. Get over here and get 3 stocked like I did in a MM vs his Falcon. Get it? Not only Nate loses to him? Good one Shane...good fact. >_>;

-Shane

Eggz

Smash Hero
Wow Teddy. Blast from...third grade. Good one. Could've at least made a racist joke instead of saying "I know you are but what am I"

BladeWise

Smash Lord
lol Eggz. My apologies. Next time you get 3rd in a Tang .5, I'll make sure to mention it. j/k j/k

I didnt think it was important because Oregon decided to be dumb and not show up. Thus, the placings were pretty much just what most people would expect for Washington. other than Otto's I mean

Eggz

Smash Hero
pretty sure i 4 stocked nates falco with falcon on FD in tourney, and im pretty sure he was trying, and im sure he beats RC on any stage with falco pretty easily lol. ammons falcon also>RC btw
i dont only do good agianst nate either. that was just a good example of how cool my falcon is lol.

guess what:

http://packy.dardan.com/walky/albums/album11/ajq.thumb.jpg

-otto =P

also, that .5 joke might have been funny if it had a point. #s have nothing to do with the macthes. neither do placings all the time. EJ anyone? GGz

Top Bottom