• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I hate to break this to people, but there is a Leprechaun 6. The actual title is "Leprechaun: Back to da hood" I believe. But worst movie ever is either Justin 2 Kelly, or Manos, the hand of fate. Fo' seriouz. Also, anyone need a teammate for the coming tournaments? I make amusing comments, if nothing else!

Yea, i like it when ben posts that and gets banned fo 2 weeks for it. >_>
if it wasnt him, which it clearly was, i dont care.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Stop disrespecting mods.

Otto, you should come home with me this weekend.

DANGIT. nvm. Easter thing. T___T

Aw yeah. Spring break el oh el. Yayz. Coo. So whos livin where for that thing?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
What are we doing Friday?

Hopefully my house? At least shane said he planned on coming here(please try to get a ride,) or I could pick him up if neccesary, but someone else would need to take you home after Digipen, and hopefully Otto can ride with someone else home too, or to the same place Shane is going, if not I can take you home.

Otto lets play a lot. Like whenever you arent at school and im not at work, we need to be getting better and more used to eachothers styles, because I beieve that will increase our singles skills, when paired with all the tourneys and multi people smashfests, and will also help us in doubles because we will have more knowledge of how eachother plays, paired with all the 2 v 2 tournies. I just wanna show Cali what we got... especially you, ur a(maybe even THE, yea more than likely) Beast, im just an average technical smart player that abuses your massive skill to make me get better faster.

Edit: aw you ninjad me, if only i had thought for a few seconds less.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
yes, but I do bowl @ 4:20, so it will be kinda short, but those sessions are kinda cool, just the driving is gay.

Edit: Oh and Teddy we should play too some nights when im not tired from work, just on nights when i bowl and/or waiter, im usually kinda beat, so I'll call you and whatnot.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I have a ride there. Otto and I should both be goin to my hoose. Not sure how we get there. I'll probably rely on Sage or something.

yes, but I do bowl @ 4:20, so it will be kinda short, but those sessions are kinda cool, just the driving is gay.
Okay so...call me if you can't come,a nd by call me, i mean drive to my school and call me down to the office so i dont have to walk home XD

BladeWise

Smash Lord
driving is indeed gay. I should be free to smash most nights. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are actually almost guaranteed.
I'm still debating whether I should go to Sakuracon's tourney or Digipen's tourney or both.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Tourny Play -
Have any of you gone to their events?
I have been looking at what they do and this guy sseems to get some big events set up (like in malls), but no cash is given away???
1st Place is like a $50 gift card?

Anyone know anything about them?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
THE tourny play?? Whoa...wait, I don't get it. I've never even heard of the name, in fact.

Anyways, you should probably go to Digipen Teddy. Sakura Con is dumb dumb. And I hear from Reggie that their smash tourney is like 5x as bad as PAX.

Uhh...yeah.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
That's kind of the revelation I came to as well. It sounded 'fun' at first, but there's a chance I wouldn't even get there in time. Also, I don't exactly want to dish out $60 for an anime convention that I'm not even interested in...

The tourney takes place on friday and saturday, but only saturday if you make it past the 'pools' on friday. Did I mention that it's single game, single elimination during qualifiers? With items? >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm jealous. I wish I could have homosexual sexing with him. T_T_T_T

So uhhhh digipen plz guys. >_>;

Tourney play added me on myspace. They have really ****ty rules. Case and point.

EDIT: Is Forward coming to BC wiff us?

May do a smashfest over spring break at Ammon's. Legitamately, since its his birthday. Sooo if we do, it'll be kinda fat and we'll run a tourney. By we, I mean Nate.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Why don't you just come down for The Dan or GC and stay with us? We will be hopefully staying with Ammon's brother in Bellingham...I mean... B-Ham

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Whoa, Dan posted really useless things. Excellent work.

I would like MMs too...and I'd also like to play somethin' other than a lvl 1 Bowser with random chars over and over and over and over like I've been doing for the past year, before Digipen happens.

So who's riding with us to Canada on the 28th???

So far we have:

Forward
Me
Nate
Shane
im not sure if n e one els eis omfirmed, but let me know i guess. :p
3 spots left. im assuming teddy, gimpy and mikedan

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Sign me up!

Would it be too much hassle, Nate, for you to pick me up at WWU? It's on the way, and I could just meet you guys someplace convenient.

You should come with like 30 WWU smashers so it can be big
GET IT?
you should...or at least like last time. that was cool.

someone tell SKYPAL to come too.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
of course i'm goin sheesh

Luigi McGee said:
I would like MMs too...and I'd also like to play somethin' other than a lvl 1 Bowser with random chars over and over and over and over like I've been doing for the past year, before Digipen happens.
WHY YOU GOTTA PRACTICE SPECIFICALLY FOR THE BOWSER MATCHUP?! T-T

leave the big guy alone T-T

Eggz

Smash Hero
Its true, every time I come over hes got Falcon vs Boozer goin and he just looks at me and says "WHAT?!" and we go ahead and play.

Run on sentence ftw.

Top Bottom