• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
1 Luigi Ka-Master
2 Sastopher
3 Eggz
4 Jumpfreak
5 Tori
5 Gimpyfish

yeayuhz lol

teams

1 Everybody Duck (Tori/Silent Wolf)
2 Dan Plan (Jumpfreak/Ka-Master)
3 Sas/Henry

haha

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
shout outs= pplz that i beat, you guys did a great job

other pplz = you are too good

otto... = lets never play again... seriosly
shane = you were sandbagging me the whole time, thx for trying to make me feel better after the matches

i liked playing ammon and then immediately nate :p
i guess thats what small turn outs do though.
w/e ggz
see you all at DAN

paul, post that faclon v luigi match pleeeease. too good. (the tourney one)

sagemoon

Smash Lord
shoutouts

Emo$: bring money for our money match next time.

Fear: Get better so that we can team. Oh and gj though. It sucks that we always play each other 1st or 2nd round. I`ll talk to gc next time and make sure that doesnt happen

Silent wolf: Too good (except when your sandbagging XD)

Ka-master: way too good (even when your sandbagging) fun friendlies (oh and you know i was about to win when the power went out *cough*)

Xero: fun marth dittos, Lets play a bit more next time. MM?

Gimpyfish: Thanks for knocking me out of the tournament. -_-. after the power went out i had some fun times at that one restraunt we went to.

Teddy: use your blinker when driving.

******* driver: thanks for ruining our day by driving into the power line

Everyone else: I didnt play you (due to the lack of friendlies) or i dont remember how to spell your name so i dont wanna shout you out

Jem.

Smash Master
Zeru, you made me look REALLY bad when we played 1st round, you did good.
Ppa0, our matches consisted of exchanging combos the whole time, haha. It was pretty cool.

Eggz

Smash Hero
That's because like all of us hang out like every day now. XD We don't need to suck eachothers **** to be friends anymore =]

Dan- I think the results would have been different if you counterpicked properly. IE: you either wouldn't have been completely *****, or you would've won.

Sas- I dunno what happened second game. but jeepers. rapesies.

Mike- Man that set was WAY too close. Good games.

Teddy- GGz. Twice now? I smell a shift >=] j/k

Paul- LoL. GGz. Your luigis tight.

Gimpy- I dont know why I shiek ditto'd, I think its because I hate brinstar, but sorry if that made you sad...them shiek dittos on brinstar. LOL

Gonzales- I'm votin you for PR! You've got a tight falcon =D

Sagemoon and friend- You guys need to suck our ***** more if you want to make PR. LOL JK

Jem- I knew you were good, but not THAT good! BOMBSOLDIER WHO?!

Jem.

Smash Master
Eggz, if you dont stop teasing me.. I'm going to have to sarcastically joke around saying im 100x better than Bombsoldier. And when he comes to United States he will personally find me and beat the **** out of me. Literally, the **** out of me.

Gimpy - I still dont know how you're saying Jeff might bring Silly to WWU on Saturday.. I just got done talking to Silly again and I asked him, and he said no.. Just got done filling him in on all the smash that has happened since he quit.

Jem.

Smash Master
Although, I must say, Silly almost seemed interested in coming to Gameclucks next month.. I was talking to him about it and he was asking me what day it is. But I checked on Gameclucks.com and didn't see a date,

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, Jeff MIGHT bring silly, apparently he is not. That statement is still true. Juuuuuust relax.
I am calm, haha. I was just saying because he keeps mentioning it, but I keep asking Silly and he has no idea wtf is going on haha.

Edit: Sorry the double post there.. Computer is being gay and I have to refresh just to see posts and it's annoying..

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Everyone start showing up @ around 7-8 at my place, Otto I can't pick you up from school, sorry got some things I didn't realize I had to do.

Jem.

Smash Master
Guess Gimpy won in the end of this little dispute. Silly says he is coming with Blair. Not sure if that means he is teaming with him and/or just getting a ride from him. I assume both but yeah.

Top Bottom