• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Otto I'll pick you up Wednesday, then just come get you from your house thurs and fri...

Attention to all: Forward housing with me Thursday-Saturday, I have all 3 days off so people who want to be coming over to play with us just call me, I've posted this a million times but (206)595-3553.

Saturday everyone is going to Canada of course. The list of people in my van looked good earlier, but switch Teddy with Dan? Hes quitting? I dunno, someone has to switch with Dan because I told him fo sho. Someone else could drive as well of course.

We probably won't be smashing the entire time if Forward doesn't want to, so CALL ME.

Last thing, If you are bringing 2 or more people, you have to bring a TV, I have 1 upstairs, and 1 downstairs, no TV? Have fun waiting.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Metroid Prime speed run is the sexiest.

Sonic Speed runs are also hawt.

Edit: I forgot to say that I work Sunday morning @ 9, so I'm hoping 1 of a few things that I think could happen will... happen... Gimpy could house him sat. night and take him to the train station, easiest thing in general, but maybe not for gimpy so yea, if not, maybe Teddy, then I'd assume Otto would be willing to house him, but he'd have to get his mom to take him to the train station. The last thing I thought of is Otto housing and Forward waiting til I get off @ 6 to take him to the station, I'm sure Otto would like that one for footage purposes lolz.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
when would i have to take him to the train station? i cant imagine it'd be a problem and i woudln't necessarily just ***** him for smash depending on when he needs to be leaving by, and what he wants to do of course...

just lemme know when he needs to leave and i can probably deal with it, oh and what train station also, because i know theres teh one tahts like right next to my house, but theres also a couple others

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'll be at your house sunday too Otto, so why don't we have forward there till nate gets off?

We can borrow the VCR we force Gimpy to buy saturday.

EDIT:

Ammon is for sure not going, so yeaaaah.

Spot open, Teddy has first priority.

Nate
Shane
Otto
Teddy
Forward
Gimpyduck
Dan

Smash at Ammon's on friday, Bring Your Wwn Forward
EDIT: People going to Canada ONRY

EDIT2: When are we gonna have another donation tourney?

another donation tourney...? nah

we should smash at nates on friday. i like how he already has a vcr and all that hooked up and how we can go get bawls from down the street and admire awesome hats. XD
and uhhh...he lives 8 minutes away >_>

nate, post if you cant pick me up rom school tomorrow. k

hey so ben wants in the crew. i dont care if hes in. input?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah i'm not buying another vcr because i'm not going to bother going through the 900 hours of footage that i'm not going to be editing haha

get it? shane you should buy one since you are editing everyones videos but mine apparently and you need it go get the footage?

oh wait thats not really a joke, you seriously should, and you also need a capture card.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ottoman said:
What you said
Smash at Ammons. Get it? I already talked to Nate+it's the only way Ammon can play Forward since hes not going to Canada?

Tell Ben he can be in Ssssp! >_>

gimpyman said:
What you said
How about you give me your capture card for a while, and I use my VCR?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Oh truedatz. Nate, can you capture footage and upload it to filefront for me to download?

You don't care? You have NO emotion toward meeting the bunkhouse ratz? I'm ashamed.

Top Bottom