• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
true Ka_master i mean yeah the first game you play with your friends and stuff is fun but when its the last 5 turns yoru liek OMG come on GO this is takign forever and then yhou end up playing a mini game you suck at or is really gay

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Minigames really piss me off sometimes lol, it's because there's so little depth that recoveries can't be made. Frustrating minigames should be looked into for creating serial killers more than violent video games, seriously. I get WAY more pissed off if I mess up five lines in Tetris than if my kill count is low in COD2.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i always play as bowser in mario party, i remember being at josh's old house and i think it was silent wolf link blair and chris playing mario party, every time bowser came out everyone was like "GIMPYYYYYY NOOOOO" and stuff like that, lol thats to fun.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Minigames really piss me off sometimes lol, it's because there's so little depth that recoveries can't be made. Frustrating minigames should be looked into for creating serial killers more than violent video games, seriously. I get WAY more pissed off if I mess up five lines in Tetris than if my kill count is low in COD2.

Geez, I'm glad I've never played Mario party with you then.:(

And I'll make sure I never do in the future. I don't want Reggie stabbin' me with a knife when I win the collect-as-much-bananas-as you can-minigame. Which I always do.:cool:

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Cept in Mario Party you can make a huge recovery by just staying behind everyone else and taking their stars.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
lemme know when you guys are getting plane tickets i want to go this time for realz (i was gonna go to this time but school+work owned my face T-T)

Eggz

Smash Hero
If Reggie goes to blue version with me, I can probably go. We would be getting a ride to oregon and then going with Timmy and Tommy ideally. (via driving because I probably won't be able to afford plane tickets) but if I can afford plane tickets, plane fo sho.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Your not interested in Gameclucks or Blue version? D=

Money matches -
All of BC -5$
Otto - 5$
Nate-5$
Zeru- 5$
Reggie - 5$
Darkamus Prime 10$
Gimpyfish 5$
Ratking - 5$
Timmy, Tommy 5$
Jesse 10$
James 5$

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Otto, I'm not coming to this, and the reason I was doing ridiculously low money matches was that I actually didn't have any money at the tournament aside from what I got from Doc and Eggz (thanks for like $12.21 Eggz!). If you come to next TANG, I'll do $10 with you silent, and then use that for $5 with tori and $5 with Eggz.

Also Eggz, too funny that you're challenging someone in your own crew to a MM, I like it.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
$10 James =D

I challenge *your name here* to a 5 dollar money match

PS I work @ around 6 Sat so lets start @ noon mmmkay?
PS PS James read Tang thread and answer kthxbai

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Tori, the summary of what I've said in the OSM thread is that I'm really behind on some schoolwork and so you can expect them up after I finish with that. I don't know any definitive timeframes at the moment.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
BTW, just so WA knows... Wahhhhhftermath wont be coming(as he has said) because hes a little girl. Please give him hell for not going to WA on the 11th. Me and Juce(Jesse) will be there however.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Lol whatever, mm Ratking! Fox vs CF perhaps? Maybe I'll do Young Link instead.

Young Link vs CF mm, Juice?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Oh ho ho, I'm under the impression me and Ratking will have another MM to do as well, seeing as how I failed at going to Tang to do so. Soo...let's do it! Annnd Juice, MM? Annnd...Aftermath, why you no come? T_T

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oh, I thought that squiggly thing was a D. "Doubutsu" means "Animal" like ... Fox and Falco, so I read it like that. Ha ha.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
ROFL, quality modding, keep up the good work.
i had better watch my back, before i get warned/banned by my superiors in smash and smashboards. :)

Top Bottom