• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Wow, Gameclucks thread been fatted down to page 2? That's pretty disturbing. And who's to blame? Gimpy of course. Thanks, stinky. [/Bump]

Wow, you're right.
So you're having a smashfest on friday Ammon!?!?!?!?!?
I'm interested, I'd just need a ride frm Teddy, but I don't know if he can/wants to.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Where is dupont? Is it near any town I have heard of before?

And oui, Ammon is having a smashfest on friday. I told him so today. >_> LOL

Nate, Teddy, and Otto only though. Unless someone else wants to come. Like Ben. Then Reggie could have someone equal to him to play with. OH SNAP.

Pfff, Ben's better than reggie, not equal. I mean, Ben can sometimes beat Reggie with Falco, who's terrible vs his mains.
I'm going!!!!!!!!!
MONEY MATCHES!!???

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
hmm i was gonna have people over =\, im way too lazy to drive an hour or more somewhere sooooooooo im not sure if ill b coming, ill see you guys @ GC fo sho tho

Aftermath

Smash Champion
If he did have drillshines he'd just have a larger and more disjointed hitbox. But yeah, the DS fox is the worst model they ever could have gone with, he's really jumpy too.

Pit still looks broken, so that's a big plus.

Also, WA, take out ratking in the gameclucks tournament, I'll give whoever knocks him out or into loser's a dollar.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Hmm, I have a three day weekend on this tourney.

...Yeah, I'm gonna make this one.

Since I have friday off and I haven't been able to play many 'friendlies' with you guys, it'd be cool if someone had a smashfest on the 10th. Any takers? (maybe people will be done with FFXII by then...lol...)

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Eggz: We have a smashfest every freaking friday Dan. Zeru is already coming, and Otto, Teddy, and others are maybes. I mean come on, it's not like this is new information. If you wanna come, PM Ka Master for the address. =D

Wow guys, Jack is amazing. I never seen such a crusty stinky cat in my entire life. He's our mascot right? =D
Reggie, let's do a shiek vs your character mm too...?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah Jack is probably my hero. Team mascot for show. I liked the part where he **** on Teddy's backpack and my jacket. Those were really good times. Made me like him 10 times as much.

Sorry about the no recording guys, I didn't just try to trix you, we were actually going to record LoL but I forgot the battery. D= and my mouse. D=

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Huh, I actually didn't know that you held smashfests every friday, eggz. I've always just gone to 'skypal' smashfests. Alright then, I'll probably go practice with you guys on friday.

Though, if I do, I am assuming its okay to spend the night? I can't go all the way home and then back to lynwood for the tourney, :p

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Sheik vs Young Link is good with me Otto, no Battlefield though >=[

Man Fox is gay looking in SSBB.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Of course you can spend the night Dan. In fact, you can live with us >=[

Fox looks amazing in SSBB. Don't be gay Reggie. You look gay. And you sound like Clown Man. >=[>=[

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'd say you have mental issues then...

but then again you're only like 13 or whatever so i dont really care what you think looks cool lol

xD

13 year olds aren't *******, but I wouldn't think somone dumb enough to play Bowser would know. oh...
XD j/k

mm?
my shiek/samus/fox/falco vs your bowser!?!?!?!?!?! 5$!?!?!

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
LOL, seriously, I'm pretty sure they let a three year old redesign fox. I really hate these character design changes. Let's stick with the classic, original concept art plzthnxbye.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
So are we still doing the $10/$5 or we changing this to $10/$10?

Someone had suggested last tournament that we up the 1v1 to $10/person.

Let me know.

--GameClucks Guy

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
WOW you kids are random as all heck...

Just caught up on the last 10 pages of posts and it was all over the board :)

Anyway see ya all Saturday!

--GC Guy

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I agreeeeeeeeeee, 10/10 for the awesome. And wow at how useless Gimpy's posts are. It's almost as bad as Reggie-spam....man that stuff tastes gross.>_>

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Lol, very worthy post yourself there Ammon. Restate the exact same points and claim someone else spams. Amazing. XD

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Well ya see, Reggir'd, I was giving my feedback on the $10/$10 rule, seeing as how Otto was the only one who was approving it at the time.

And besides that, all I did was compare the oh so bad-tasting Reggie-flavored spam with Gimpy's useless posts. I never said anything about you spamming. >_> <_< >_>

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Hey, VG Cats Avatar. Quite nice.

Gimpy for the next tournament please come dressed up as Bowser. I mean Booser.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the next one i come to i'll do my best i suppose...

i likely cant make it to this next one on the 11th my girlfriend has state, i'm gonna go to support her and cant make it to this as well unless state is later in the day.

anyone gonna try and make it to blue? i wanna go

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Red sucked so I'm not going to Blue

yes 10/10 plz

who honestly in the end is gonna care what brawl looks like?

and if you say you will, preemptive shut up no you wont

i think im gonna only play marth next tourney... except maybe against teddy, cuz teddy is too good for my marth

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
the next one i come to i'll do my best i suppose...

i likely cant make it to this next one on the 11th my girlfriend has state, i'm gonna go to support her and cant make it to this as well unless state is later in the day.

anyone gonna try and make it to blue? i wanna go
Oh okay gimpy you cant make it cause ur "girlfriend".

Haha, jk. I know u have a girlfriend :p

Soooo shane and friends what about the crew?

Top Bottom