• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I really liked both MML and MML2. there wasnt really anything that difficult about MML or MML2 until Hard Mode. Tron's freakin giant water robot in Hard Mode in MML was crazy.
dodgeroll and shining laser FTW.

DK2 > DK1

no way. just cause you didnt have to use a fat kong in 2 or something?
1 and 3>>>>2 fo sho.
super mario world anyone? lol too good. as was everything else on SNES.
paper mario 64
ocarina of time
dk64
etc all too good.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
umm... LoZ: OoT cant be beat.

mario 64 can hardly be beat (see the first listed game)

chrono trigger anyone?

bowser's new hack and slash game that si coming out in my mind? (THAT WOULD BE FREAKING SWEET you know it would)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Someone should lend me their copy of MML. And their ps2.>_>

I'm pretty sure Secret of Mana > life

Smash > DDR> Super Mario RPG > Stepmania> Legend of Mana > Secret of Mana > MML > MML2 > Super Metroid > MMX1-4 > Classic MM > DK> Super Mario World > Mario Golf > Mario Tennis

I havn't plqayed Paper Mario

EDIT: Super Mario RPG = intercourse with Jessica Alba

Someone should lend me their copy of MML. And their ps2.>_>

I'm pretty sure Secret of Mana > life

Smash > DDR> Super Mario RPG > Stepmania> Legend of Mana > Secret of Mana > MML > MML2 > Super Metroid > MMX1-4 > Classic MM > DK> Super Mario World > Mario Golf > Mario Tennis

I havn't plqayed Paper Mario

EDIT: Super Mario RPG = intercourse with Jessica Alba
good thing youve tried out both...
i like kirbys air ride a lot more than anyone should...

Eggz

Smash Hero
There should be a *don't show gimpy's posts* function, that way I wouldn't have to keep ignoring that.

And yes Otto. I'm sure you have too.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
LOL, man this is some great convo. Super Mario RPG is godly. Look at the composer list for that game, it's freaking amazing. The best RPG composers even, all on one project.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
CANADIANS HAVE INVADED THE THREAD! THATS HOW OFF TOPIC IT IS! XD

<3 and the rest rawr

i actually DONT WORK tomorrow so i can smash for what seems like the first time in a couple of months... maybe it is the first time in that long that i can go to josh/chairalink's house...

see some of you there

the first reply was made by a canadian. according to your logic, its been off topic the entire time.
your pretty much right though XD

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I have never played MML, MML2, and I don't remember Megaman 2. :(
But Donkey kong countrey>>>>>>>all>>>>>ka-masters luigi

Lol, I look forward to our matches in the tourney. ^_^

Anyways, Reginaldo is correct about Super Mario RPG having the best composers in the universe. That game's music was mind-boggling it was so good.

Lol, I look forward to our matches in the tourney. ^_^

Anyways, Reginaldo is correct about Super Mario RPG having the best composers in the universe. That game's music was mind-boggling it was so good.
me too. DKC1 is just that good. and a spider was crawling on me when i started posting. it was on ma bare skinz!by ma face! haha

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Nah Hitsugaya, you've obviously never played a non-final fantasy game.

Otto, I had a long essay type thing for why the N64 Super Mario 64 is better than the DS one, but as I was finishing up the last paragraph Firefox had some error and closed, which happens way too often.

Also, NCT2 is apparently having a NoCal v SoCal crew battle and OR and WA aren't included. I say we protest and try to get a 5v5 one at least, Tori/Otto/Me/Jesse/Ratking ftw? Either that or just challenge to get a couple placements on either side.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Of course i've played non-FF games. Just im a huge FF fanatic and a fan of Nobuo Uematsu. xD I mean who doesn't love the chocobo theme? lol

Im going to try and make the next GC that is if the other BC'ers want to go. Don't wanna go alone.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
hmm

FF12 is getting "this game has pwnd our standard for all RPG's" kind of reviews.
I'm inclined to agree with Histugaya.
FF12 >>> chrono trigger >>>> my pichu skillz >>> Canada >>> Boozer >>> SilentWolf's technical skill >>> Eggz's performance in Tang Singles.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
FF9 > FFT > FF10 > FF11 > FF5(american) > FF7 > FF2 > FF4(american) > FF8 > FF1 > FFTA > FFL1,2,3 > FF:MQ > FF6(american)

F.Y.I.

ps San Jose tonight wootz

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
OMG anyone who think FFIX is really cool is the best in my books!
BUT FFVII > FFIX :D See you tonight or tomorrow <3

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Tori and/or Silent Wolf:

I will be accompanied by Frotaz to pick you up at the airport tonight, since I don't know what you guys look like and I don't think you know what I look like, and I don't want to stand next to the baggage claim with a sign that says "SilentWolf and Tori." Frotaz is pretty hard to miss, as I'm sure you are well aware.

If anything happens you can call my cell 415 717 2133.

See yaz soon.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I forgot about FFT. That was like my favorite game for a long time. Also Front Mission 4 is amazing. It's like FFT + Armored Core * 2. Fo sho.

Tori and/or Silent Wolf:

I will be accompanied by Frotaz to pick you up at the airport tonight, since I don't know what you guys look like and I don't think you know what I look like, and I don't want to stand next to the baggage claim with a sign that says "SilentWolf and Tori." Frotaz is pretty hard to miss, as I'm sure you are well aware.

If anything happens you can call my cell 415 717 2133.

See yaz soon.
We've met Frotaz, he should recognize us, and like you said, someone that big with that big of hair shouldn't be hard to spot lol. cant wait.
More Washington people need to travel. :(

marioparty anyone? i likd 4 5 and 7 out of the 4 ive played. A pressing games are my favorite. :)
wow, theres a lot more discussion in here now lol. i like it tho.
...reggies gay! jay kay? no way!

BladeWise

Smash Lord
haha, Otto, your Mario Party game was so imbalanced. Bonus star for most items bought? weak.

oh yeah, I've probably beaten FFT about 15 times by now....too good.

good luck in Cali.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
haha, Otto, your Mario Party game was so imbalanced. Bonus star for most items bought? weak.

oh yeah, I've probably beaten FFT about 15 times by now....too good.

good luck in Cali.
LOL wtf kinda jub rule is that? Cheapest **** since the pawn->queen rule.

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
Mario party i swear brings out the worst in peopel like when you get three blocks and all you get is like 4-6 and your gf gets 30 you are liek ugghhh i wanna puch and infent in the face and kick kids with down sindrome lol totally getting.........MOSTLY

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
^^^^ XD XD XD

Anyways, all of Canada had better come to Gameclucks this time. I'm tired of not having Canadians at events.

Annnd Mario Party is..blah. Once you've played like two rounds of it, then all you ever want to do afterwards is play the few awesome mini-games there are. Which...lol, unfortunately start to lack depth after awhile...then..Mario party is just done.

Top Bottom