• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Physichemist

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new to professional SSBM but have been playing it for quite awhile and have recently accustomed to tournament basic techniques like WDing and such...

This is going to sound like a n00bish question but uh...spectators ARE allowed as long as they aren't a major distraction, so do they just...walk in and watch? I'm definitely not tournament worthy yet but I would like to see how people play.

I've never felt like more of a moron asking that, but whatever.

Don't feel stupid, I'm sure most people are confused when they don't go to tourneys.
Yes, you can just walk right in and watch for however long you want.
I would reccomend entering for the practice. Tourney practice is the best. People won't make fun of you either.

Physichemist

Smash Rookie
Yeah, practice would be good. And the tourney is five minutes from my house anyways, couldn't hurt to go xD

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you probably live uber close to me and silv too

if being a spectator and being loud and distracting is against the rules i guess i'm banned forever.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL Well Gimpy, you've sexxed Gameclucks Guy into making you like a scenic part of smash tourneys. Also, no one complains about you because your fuzzy.

I agree with Otto, you should definitly enter. If you don't have the money though, you can always just come and play friendlies.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
and you should also MONEY MATCH GIMPYFISH MUHUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA nah seriously though maybe you can come play with me and silv for like a little bit before the tourney.

Physichemist

Smash Rookie
Wow, Nyth will be there. Hm.

So you can just go and play friendlies before the tourney even if you don't have money, eh? Heh, that's cool. Warm ups and such I'm guessing?

we run a 2vs2 tourney first. i suppose physichemist doesnt have a partner so you can team with him or ur freind w/e.
then we do a 1vs1 tourney.
all rules are in the 1st post.

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
yeah since you have the 2v2 first i dont have a partner so if anyone wants to join with me hit me up i dunno how good my skill level is but my ganon has beaten Pauls luigi and other players a lil bit is that good?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Yeah, December tourney fo sho. j00 guys had better come to it.

Also, XD @ Hero remark Silent made. C'mon Reggie, you're not gonna let Otto get away with that one, are ya?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Of course he is. Reggie is too afraid to yell at Otto.

Reggie needs a partner! He does not suck as much as Otto claims! He is...slightly better. >_> I wanna partner with Ammon T_T

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Excuse me, but Mega Man X is by far the best of the the entire Mega Man collection. Unless of course we aren't including the X series. Then Hero would be right 2 would be the best.

in case you didnt notice, that wasnt a speed run, i was lying lol.
but i can speed run donkey kong country 1 HELLA FAST! haha

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
LOL man that was good.
Yeah X would probably be the best out of all, though I wasn't including it since X and the original Megaman series have different focus really.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
*Ignores Gimpy*

Mega Man 8 is fo sho my favorite, but i wouldn't call it the best.

i say 2>X

oh and Reggie, I recently bought the entire Mega Man and Mega Man X... and Sonic the Hedgehog collector's games for GC that have all the games....
i'm so never bored.

ps and you do indeed resemble clown man

BladeWise

Smash Lord
*also ignores Gimpy*

hahaha. Nice to see you still check Smashboards, David/RC. I was pretty certain that you couldnt resist posting when the thread starts to debate MegaMan games. =P

MegaMan X >>>> My Pichu Skillz >>> MegaMan 2

Eggz

Smash Hero
*Gimpy is dumb*

Does anyone else agree with me on MML not sucking? That game was tight son, na 'mean?

I liked MMX1-4 the most, but after X 4, the series suck big nuts.

Rockman and Forte is my favorite classic megaman game. That **** was tight son, na'mean fo sho. >_>

Early megaman games had dumb boxart...The end.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
I concur with Eggz. Mega Man X 1-4 was the best of the X series and then it went down hill from there. Of course I check the boards Teddy. It's mainly to see what I am missing out on. Like the Oregon crew battle for example...*Sadness* I am hoping to be there for the November of December tourneys as well. So Teddy...pick me up.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
-_- we've been talking about megaman for like a full page of an already completely contaminated thread that has little to nothing to do with the actual tourney. o wellz its fun i guess xD

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Yeah, Otto renamed the thread for a reason, Gimpy. Now then, 200 dollar MM. Pokéfloats allowed.

Anyways, back to the more important discussion...I agree with Eggz, Legends was pretty great. Though rediculously difficult.

Top Bottom