• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

RC: Thanks for playing a bunch of friendlies with me after our mm, your falcon is too good, lol. Those edge guards are straight outta Isai's rump.

Sas: You're always a nice, fun guy. Our small amount of friendlies were fun and you are just amazing at edge guarding with Peach, some of those kills just make me laugh at how rediculously good they were.

Nate: Good matches, I tried to go Link on you to throw you off, but it didn't work out I guess lol. Nice CF, can't wait for FD ONRY!

Nexis: Great seeing you again, your Roy is too cool, we had some good matches.

EJ: ****, you're picking up them Bladewise style mindgames, hopefully I'll get one of my secondaries leveled up enough to not get owned by you falco next tourney lol. Great job against Ka in crews too.

Paul: VERY impressive stuff in crew mm, you've leveled up, learned a new spell and cross-classed! HOLY ****. Don't you effin stop playing Luigi, go Marth as a secondary, your Luigi is really owning it up these days.

Otto: Welcome to Syndicate Black.
ur funny, lol
btw, link to throw off a falco player, is worse than picking a top tier character you dont even play lol.
nice seeing you guys again OR, and well see u at TANG, Team Rocket, we need to do a u guys vs me and tori mm again.
i feel the need for no more shout outs.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
SB/Otto/Ben can stay over friday, and one of you can bring a tv and cube, this is all the people that i can have over though, and im sure people will go to chris's or something.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Blump, I suppose I have to make shout-things.

Reggie: Give me yo mooooneeey!

That is all. <_<..>_>

EJ: Your Falco's gotten way better. Our crew match was crazy, nice work.

Sas: I failed at playing you at all, which was fairly aggravating T_T.

Blair: I'll adapt to those hax stages, just you wait! Anyways, awesome job taking 1st.

Teddy: Arrrgh, them mindgame things of yours are gettin' too good. Great job. I hate Battlefield, btw. I think I like Japes more.

Otto: ...uhh..did I even play you in a 1v1? I don't think I did. How dumb.

Touk: Great Peach, you and Loop's matches against us were crazy close.

Loop: Nice Sheik...I like your Jiggs more though.

Link: Those 2v2s were tooo good. Adult Link is such an awesome character to fight/play. Awesome job.

Kyle/RatKing: Nice Fox. I've never played a Fox with that style. I heard you hadn't played in awhile, so I have a feeling once you got
fully warmed-up again, are matches may have been different.

Aftermath: Lol, how about all of OR doesn't die from food-stuff right before the tourney? The cereal wasn't worth it! Anyways, awesome crew match we had. Pretty intense.

Tori: I hope we get to play more Friday. Though I'm not sure if I can go T_T.

Mike: Excellent Falcon ditto we had XD. That thing was too good.

R.C.: Man your Falcon's awesome. Keep it up.

Spartamus prime dark-whatever: We only did freindlies...and they were pretty average. >_<

Paul: Good luck with Marth/Falco

Hero/Eggz: Lolz @ shane's Ganondorf XDXDXD. Sorry Shane, it was just too hilarious. Hero however...was boring. You should have went ALink or Falcon.

Loop

Smash Apprentice
Well, I guess I should do some shoutouts as well.

PPa0 - Though we didn't get to play any 1vs1s, I could definetly tell you've gotten way better. I think you should stick with Luigi, but it's always good to have a solid secondary.

Ka-Master - Nice team matches. I seriously thought you were going to take me and Touk out at the end of the second match.

Sas - I held up better in our set than I thought I would, but you still own way too hard. Hopefully I can start making it to some Skypal smashfests.

R.C. - Didn't get to play you in singles, but you certainly ***** my Fox when it got down to just you and me in teams. Falcon rocks.

James - Loved all the platform missle canceling in teams. Crazy stuff.

EJ - Good stuff as always. I really need Falco practice.

Gimpy - Hilarious as usual.

That's all I can think of for now. Hopefully I can make it to the next Clucks, but I don't know if I'll be able to.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
That tournament was fun. Im gonna be practicing a lot over this month now that i've found some people to play with. I went under the name Fate btw. Just in case you dont recognize me by my face. So far the local smashers for me are Fuzz, DHM, and me. Theres some other people at school who say they are good, i'll be challenging them after school now that tennis season is over. I'll see you guys in november, hopefully i'll be good enough ti be recognized

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
I was going to go Adult Link but Shane didn't want me too. Young Link/Fox would've been our best combo. Anyways, I forgot to mention Oregon, you guys are awesome.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Well, I guess I should do some shoutouts as well.

PPa0 - Though we didn't get to play any 1vs1s, I could definetly tell you've gotten way better. I think you should stick with Luigi, but it's always good to have a solid secondary.

Ka-Master - Nice team matches. I seriously thought you were going to take me and Touk out at the end of the second match.

Sas - I held up better in our set than I thought I would, but you still own way too hard. Hopefully I can start making it to some Skypal smashfests.

R.C. - Didn't get to play you in singles, but you certainly ***** my Fox when it got down to just you and me in teams. Falcon rocks.

James - Loved all the platform missle canceling in teams. Crazy stuff.

EJ - Good stuff as always. I really need Falco practice.

Gimpy - Hilarious as usual.

That's all I can think of for now. Hopefully I can make it to the next Clucks, but I don't know if I'll be able to.

gimpy doesn't know the meaning of the word humor. i guess its good you said the word hilarious then, which is a word that i can understand.

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
ok i know for a fact im gonna make it to this one im gonna pratice mad crazy until the 11th so if there any fed way smashers that want to get togther let me know my new house is pretty decent size to have a smash fest

BladeWise

Smash Lord
that first death on Battlefield was pretty epic, Ka, lol.
Misfire off the side and getting stuck under the awesomeness of Battlefield.

dude, Loop and Touk, you guys kinda scared us in that team match for a while. I'm glad that RC can do some of his crazy stuff.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Hahaha @ Wolf.

Can't wait for your combo vid. Though too bad there won't be any clips of me in it...BECAUSE YOU WERE NEVER ABLE TO COMBO ME! Bizamf. What kind of scrub can't 0-to-death a Luigi.

ask paul what he thinks about that lol.
silv has my tapes now so its only a matter of time.
shane-that song i showed you was the best right?

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Shout Outs

I guess I'll do shoutouts too

PPA0 - Good to see you, our matches were fun and i hope to see you at a smashfest soon.

Wolf - I dont think i even played u?!? I hope your combo vid turns out cool.

Link - Grudge Too (2?) I guess not :( . Those were the best tourney matches i played that day BTW :p

Sas - Nice Job on 2nd place. I'm surprised you didnt get first though.

Blair - Congrats on another 1st place, always cool to see u

EJ - Nice to see you again, It sucks that we did have any matches :(

Gimpy - Funny as usual, I didnt get to play u either :( but nice to see u.

James - Amazing Samus, our MM was too close, nice to see u.

Luigi ka Master - Those Captain Falcon matches were too fun, we should play more,
oh yeah and we need to do those MMs when ur gannodorf (your new main =] ).

Kyle - Nice Fox, our matches were pretty fun and close. Good to see you I hope u can come back up to WA more often because Link needs you ;)

Loop - Nice Jigs, your sheik is really good too

Squeaks / Darkimus Prime/ ??? - That was tight playing you for like an hour at the end, your really good.

Touk - Nice Peach, those matches were close I was sweating at the end :p

Reggie - What about our MMs??? Next time for sure.

Teddy - 3rd place!!! Nice job, i always knew that you were one of the best in WA and this proves it.

Eggz - Really good job man, your Mario is GOOD. You are a lot better since the last time i played u and i can only see u getting better. MM rematch for sure though =]

RC - I like your Falcon, no matches at the tourney though =/

Tori - U seem a lot better, how did u improve so much? Fun Falcon dittos and I'll be ready to beat you at FD Onry :p

i dont know what its called, and niether does anyone else i know lol. listen to the second song thing in my video and youll **** yo pants to it, LOL.
why does everyone forget they played me!?
we did play mike, we just didnt go fox. :)

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
i dont know what its called, and niether does anyone else i know lol. listen to the second song thing in my video and youll **** yo pants to it, LOL.
why does everyone forget they played me!?
we did play mike, we just didnt go fox. :)
My bad. I remember playing you now, It was one of my MANY Falcon dittos right? I bet you anything i could name the song in your video just set up a link or something so i can hear it.

My bad. I remember playing you now, It was one of my MANY Falcon dittos right? I bet you anything i could name the song in your video just set up a link or something so i can hear it.
listen for the second song in my vid then. :)

BladeWise

Smash Lord
haha. his vid isnt done yet. Silv should have gotten the tapes only a couple days ago. I think that Eggz heard the song on a CD player, not on the vid.

btw Mike, thanks. I always thought that I was good too. lol =P
I really enjoyed playing you after the tourney ended. Falcon is too fun and you're really good.
just make sure not to get super-comboed or ganon-up-tilt-edgeguarded. lol

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Eggz - Nice Mario, looks like it got better last time I saw it. MM next time

Ka - Your Luigi, too good...one day Falcon will prevail. Always a pleasure to fight with.

Teddy - 2 v 2s were awesome. I think we could use a little work on our strat, but we almost beat Blair and Chris that once...haha...ALMOST. But it was good to see you again and have our epic marth falcon duels.

EJ - Bodom Soldiers...

Hero - Your young link has improved a lot since I last played you. Keep up with Falcon too...FYI, Blue Falcon is faster...

Zeru - Love watching your fox, and I saw a little bit of Falcon and moonwalking...we'll have to play next time

PPA0 - Your Luigi is getting pretty savage if I do say so myself, I'll have to give you a call next time I'm at home so we can play

Loop - Close 2 v 2 matches, you had me worried.

Tori - Your Falco is too good...I have nothing to say...

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
ask paul what he thinks about that lol.
silv has my tapes now so its only a matter of time.
shane-that song i showed you was the best right?
i was trying to play like darkamess prime and play gay, and take all the bairs in my face, cuz they felt good

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Speaking of that n00b-tastical b-air strategy (if you can even it call it a strategy), I've found an excellent way to destroy it, and I fully intend on exploiting it's crappiness to it's fullest next time it's used. :)

Lol, yeah Mike, I became super depressed when I remembered we didn't do our Ganon MM. It was like one of the worst moments of my life T_T. Poor Ganondorf. Next time fo sho though.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
rc i wanna play you more, love that seckzy falcon.

we like didn't even talk/10?

thats t3h ghey.

captain falcon is tooooo seckzy for me. (but not even close to bowser on the same scale of course XD)

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
I concur. I would very much enjoy playing more with you Gimpy. Next time I am back in town, we will have to play.

Speaking of that n00b-tastical b-air strategy (if you can even it call it a strategy), I've found an excellent way to destroy it, and I fully intend on exploiting it's crappiness to it's fullest next time it's used. :)

Lol, yeah Mike, I became super depressed when I remembered we didn't do our Ganon MM. It was like one of the worst moments of my life T_T. Poor Ganondorf. Next time fo sho though.
yea, there is a really good way for luigi to beat it, josh showed me, so...your late, lol.:laugh:
unless ur ways different.
so shane ur not going to TANG!? why...?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I guess that means you ought to tell me what Josh says destroys the strategy, then. So we can...compare our answers...and...yeah. So tell me.

Though I get the feeling Josh's answer is a bit more complex than mine...

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Ur dum Otto. Tell me what Josh does or I'll 4 stock you in the MM I'm going to force you to have with me.:cool: :cool: :cool:

And Allamericanreject, TANG=Oregon's monthly tourneys. There's a giant thread on it right around here.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol. Oh, you'll find Luigi scary once I take you to...uhh...MK2! Yaaayuhz. Luigi's too good at that stage. Just admit it.

Spartamus: 25 dollar MM.

Top Bottom