• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

ZelgadisA027123

Smash Cadet
I thought we all agreed to play Mario Party 1 wtf

Andy, I'm taking summer classes and I have an apartment nearby. Smash friendlies at my place as regularly as possible so I don't get bored! It's a 3 person apartment, so we'll have room. And of course, the invitation goes out to anyone who's looking to smash this summer

Help!

Smash Journeyman
I am! We talking melee? Cause I don't really friendlie brawl all too much and nor do i want to all too much.

Eggz

Smash Hero
melee 4 lyfe
and if not
ill **** you at brawl till you wanna play melee

breakfeastio ******achi has spoken
i pivoted into the p dimension once.
nate was there.
i briefly turned into a dinosaur aka hit him with the fsmash and won probably

im in GA and i miss everyone meowth
also fletcher is really, really, really ****in pimp LOL

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Oh right, yeah i forgot you're getting an apartment over the summer. Then it's settled, weeklies at jesse's place and you should post the address here too.

Jem.

Smash Master
A big melee tournament in WA would be cool, 8 people signing up isnt so fun, especially when its like, the other 7 that are above me on PR >_<

But Brawl is fine with me too.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
lol at least you can kind of compete. I get wrecked at melee soo hard. And even worse by the people that are on the PR. Like 4 stocks and stuff.

10$'s just to get wrecked in tourney is not so cool. especially after wasting 20 on brawl. But if it was melee only then i'd definately join it cause i'd then only be wasting 10$.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
lol at least you can kind of compete. I get wrecked at melee soo hard. And even worse by the people that are on the PR. Like 4 stocks and stuff.

10$'s just to get wrecked in tourney is not so cool. especially after wasting 20 on brawl. But if it was melee only then i'd definately join it cause i'd then only be wasting 10$.
Guess how many times I "wasted" 20 bucks...

no such thing, learn from every stock of every match

Edit: ThePrime; Sorry to bug, but I was wondering when I can expect to see that crew battle... I don't remember like anything that happened and I wanna see how the fights went haha. Take your time, but I'll appreciate it big time mang.

Top Bottom