• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Ill try but sundays suck for me, and i realize that thats the only time that you can have it on. I end school in about 2 weeks, so once summer hits ill come to your smashfests for sure, ill keep in touch.

ZelgadisA027123

Smash Cadet
Haha eggz, I think you're referring to your MK combo versus my Wario. I wasn't looking forward to that matchup, but it was actually really fun. As impressive as your 60+ damage Brawl combo was, I still think it pales in comparison to my Bike Edgeguard! That was a sick match, ggz

Help!

Smash Journeyman
The Prime It was tight playing melee with you guys that game is soo much better. I hear you guys are starting to hold like smashfests or something on friday. Heard from this guy at my school named aaron who plays zappa in guilty gear, who heard it from tof. So what's the deal with that I'm interested. Melee is **** and I've been looking for people to play with.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
The tournament was pretty fun.
Peach counters Olimar apparently. Hooray for me.

GJ to Kamaji and Sagemoon.
btw Zel's bike kill was the highlight of the day.

Change the date in the title to June 14?.... I think.

ZelgadisA027123

Smash Cadet
Oh ****, I was just talking to people at last GC about bringing my PS2 so we could get some Guilty Gear in! It seems like there is some demand for it, so I'll be sure and do that next month.

I just recently got Accent Core (Robo-Ky is a pimp), and forcibly converted all the UW smash players into Guilty Gear players, so there should be more than enough challengers.

@Help! - We play melee / brawl / guilty gear every friday at UW - from 3 til about 9 or 10. PM me if you want more info. The main event is always melee, so you'll get your competition! I suppose this invite goes out to anyone else near the UW area that's interested, as well.

(and Help!, I heard your friend Aaron had heard of my Pikachu in melee? That ****s hilarious)

ThePrime

Smash Lord
haha yeah everyone at our UW weeklies has played guilty gear atleast once im pretty sure, May is cool.

Next 3 gameclucks there will be a melee tourney, that is if the same UW people that came last time can come to the next 3, since its summer. So yeah, hopefully that will motivate some melee players to come.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
If I get enough practice I'll play melee, but at the moment i'm too rusty and I'll try to come like details on where or could i get someones number or something?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
k I signed up on this ****

HELP! you should just show up anyway. People like me show up pretty much exclusively for melee (and GGXX lol) so it's not like you have to actually be good at the game to play. Ask Aaron Yu for my number, he has it. Or just tell him to get directions from me and go with him.

Can't wait to get ***** by his crazy KEYBOARD ZAPPA again, lol

Help!

Smash Journeyman
Alright i'll probably see Aaron tomorrow but if i don't someone should definately pm me someones number or something. Plus I have work tomorrow so I'm not too sure if I can come to play for sure

Sakurai_Hates_Elites

Smash Rookie
Is anyone that's going to EWU tomorrow willing to give me a ride ? I'll pay for gas and even treat you to lunch ^_^ I live in the Bellevue/Redmond area.

Sakurai_Hates_Elites

Smash Rookie
Yeah man, I'd like that : ) My AIM is anthonyserra87, hit me up when the next get together happens. Also, if you guys carpool to the nearby tourneys (EWU, gamclucks etc), I'll join if you'll have me :p

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
This Crew battle, It is probably Brawl is it not?

Also Otto is pretty technical, he ate two whole foot longs.
thats 24 inches of double meat goodness. O.o

ZelgadisA027123

Smash Cadet
Wow, TWO foot longs? I can't even waveshine

Also: Gimpy, I'll probably bring Accent Core to the next GC. It seemed like you and a few others were interested, and I think that'd be my best shot at beating some of you!

Top Bottom