• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I shall claim the title of "Best Bowser in WA" during this next GC. Gimpy will be in awe.

btw, Emo$ won EWU and beat Kamaji.
looks like I'll have to get better. I don't like being the weaker teammate.

I shall claim the title of "Best Bowser in WA" during this next GC. Gimpy will be in awe.

btw, Emo$ won EWU and beat Kamaji.
looks like I'll have to get better. I don't like being the weaker teammate.
play with me more. i got no one to play with lol.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
The UW smash crew would like to do a crew battle with eastern WA sometime too.

You should hang out/smash with us more in the future otto ^_^.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Im not really sure if our weeklies are still going to run on campus during summer because i dont think any of us are taking any summer classes...but im not sure. UW is a good place to meet in general, bladwise you could probably just google university of washington seattle campus and figure out directions, the campus is its own mini town. We'll figure something out for summer, i have a feeling we might all just meet there anyway regardless if we have classes or not.

Eggz

Smash Hero
i wanna go to UW...=[

oh wait. im gonna be in georgia ****** and repping washington and having way more fun than you guys. ^___^

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Oh **** UW weeklies are gonna has some new faces.
minus eggz. =P Apples > Peaches.

I think we'll have weeklies or something going over the summer, just maybenot inthe lounges and more in peoples houses.

I'd like to host a tournament sometime. My downstairs has 3 rooms we could use. I could get Nate Teddy and Shane to each bring a set up. I could fit more if we needed them. I'd like to do a Melee/Brawl thing, but I doubt it would work out =P

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Almost makes me sad that I'm not going to be in Washington over the summer lol

I'll come back better, and more TECHNICAL, in September.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
keep in mind when we say weeklies, its smashfests and not tourneys. so unless mm's are happenin eggz aint gonna pay off rohins lolol.

You guys use this thing, its called AOL instant messenger.

My Screen name is : Numberonenacho
we can set stuff up etc. + eggz and otto know my number

it feels like melee is coming back. D=

Help!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah and do you plan on doing this like fridays always? cause i could actually take fridays off of work to come play melee. but i still have ride johnz T_T

It'll stay in the title until all of each regions best players show up and we do it. Hopefully this GC, but probably next GC.

Top Bottom