• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
I think all of us really liked it and wanted to play more (Ammon, Otto, Shane, me, Jamie, and my friend)

I dont really wanna go back to melee personally, but tournaments are too cool.

Jem.

Smash Master
LOL gimpy for the win. I miss melee.

So I guess unless someone tells me now, I'm teaming with Jamie.
I'll be fox in teamssss ;)

Yeah Teddy, don't sandbag =p just win LOL.

EDIT: I was told I have to do all of PR pools for 1-2 hours after GC, is this true?
>_>

Jem.

Smash Master
I guess Gimpy and I are the only ones who like Brawl more =p

Maybe I feel wore out from melee since I've been doing melee tournaments since March 1st, 2003 (My 13th birthday and 2nd biggest tournament i've been to). I feel a lot of things in melee are really imbalanced. I love the tech skill, but I feel like anyone that picks up Marth or Fox have a good chance to win as long as they don't blow balls.

(Yes, I know it takes skill to be good, and I've ***** bad foxes/marths, but, bleh)

I like that Brawl makes you kill different ways, not just spamming a good killer move.

I like the awesome stages.

I like the new characters

There are STILL advanced techniques, and new ones that will be found out

I like brawl music, dont have to listen to my iPod when I play melee

I like games with online play. I want to do tournaments, but want to be able to play melee without having to leave my home.

Jem.

Smash Master
Oh yeah, Jace, by the way, Fox/Falco/Wolfs Final Smash is landmaster. DO THE BARREL ROLL! can barrel roll, shoot, jump thing, and yeah. It's pretty imbalanced LOL. Final Smashes off for WA tourneys plz?

I can't let you do that, Star Fox..

kiwiii

Smash Lord
zomggfzgz IS THAT THE EGGZ AND THE SILENT WOLF I ALWAYZ HEAR ABOUTS!?

<33333333 CAN I HAVE THOSE IPCTURES SIGNED AND SNAIL MAILED TO MY DORM PLZ THX

Top Bottom