• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
srsly man. >_> they all supposed to be higher graphics and the characters look worse than they did in melee.

atleast GnW looks the same lolol.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
ssbb was disappointing to me lol
maybe i should have played it longer, but we had to leave
it just felt like it was really a party game this time. forreal. but i guess theres no telling ;o

BladeWise

Smash Lord
btw, I know it's a month and a half away, but I think Sakuracon is having a smash tournament. Not sure if it will be Melee or Brawl though. I'm going for sure.

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
i have brawl lets play whenever you can.

hit me up on aim - giyogeson2

if you dont have aim pm me ur code or something

Jem.

Smash Master
Duuuuude, George, we should play.

P.S: WA ***** at brawl too. We basically took like, 2nd-7th in singles at Oregon LOL.

Tudios won (Been playing the game a few days)
Shane took 2nd
Timmy took 3rd
I took 4th
Kefka tied for 5th
Tommy tied for 5th
Otto tied for 7th
Jamie tied for 7th

All the matches we recorded for tournament matches including us should be in. We only had time for singles down there >_> and losers bracket and late winners bracket turned into one round, battlefield onry.

Jem.

Smash Master
It's **** because timmy/tommy/tudios got to play before the tournament a day - 3 before, and we only got to play 1 friendly before singles, and nearly all of WA got 1st round byes so we got even less play time.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah. I went Falco and had to beat 4 marths in a row in losers bracket.

Here is how it went down for me..

Bye
Beat Ka-Master
Lost to Tommy (SD'd at last stock last stock)

Beat Ronin
Beat some guy
Beat Silent Wolf
Beat Kefka
Lost to Eggz (Eff final smashes, FOR REAL.)

Good job Gimpy.

Jem.

Smash Master
I only know of Eastern Washington having it, Silly Fox having it, and Timmy/Tommy having it.

Btw you cant just spam marth like melee and expect to win. Beat 4 marths in a row in losers bracket. sup sup.

I know it'd be cool if Silly came, but I dont want him to feel like he has to bring brawl.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
are you implying i only win cuz i use marth? btw i think im going ike in the new game... I'd have to see whos most natural for me.

Jem.

Smash Master
I'm just saying. Trying to play marth just like melee wont always get you the win. Just saying since I've played the game vs a few marths in tournaments already =D. Marth is really **** though. Falco is pretty tight. Wolf and Toon Link werent unlocked >_>

sagemoon

Smash Lord
lol yeah i know that. trying to play brawl like melee in general is gonna get your *** *****. But yeah. Someone gonna bring brawl?

Jem.

Smash Master
You mean stop bragging about WA beating people who played the game for 2-3 days
I'm not bragging about myself, just posting how I did?
Sorry?
Shane in finals in game 5 did this really funny SD.

Although after testing them out, Smash Balls should definently be turned off and not used in any sort of competitive play.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
dammit I need to get a Wii....
I think I'm gonna main PT.

Ka, can I steal you for teams this GC?
Yeah, I'd be cool with that.

And to Nate's pessimism of Brawl: It's really fun lol. Like, a lot more fun than I thought it'd be. It's good XD. And Marth looks really cool. And Pit's like the best character in the game.

Top Bottom