• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
DATE CHANGE on SSBB Tournament in March - its now the 16th to accomodate the out of towners that were scheduled to be here on that weekend.

1 ka masta
2 - eggrbotz
3 - teddyssdfa
4 - melee
5 - aftermath/jumpgu

hey s***** my *****

doubles:

1st dan and the shaman
2nd teddy and the ligi
3rd fletcher and silenteezee wolfeezee
4th brady

eggz on wolfy's account

Oh, really?
I thought he said no doubles : (

Oh well, its fine if I dont get to play Brawl. But if I hear you guys having too much fun during PR Pools.. XD.

I know me and Ammon were like "Yeah, we want to do doubles.." When shane was in finals and was like "best of 5, no one wants to do doubles anyways" =p
I said "we have no time for doubles anyway"

Shane, don't let me take all the heat. No one was suppose to stay after the tournament, which is what I told everyone, and then James guilted me into letting you guys stay. And... how could I say no to Eggz?! Lol.

I was just trying to be nice. T_T
I'm just saying the reasoning, not trying to direct blame. James just like told me you invited us to stay, and I assumed it was because we wuz nigguhz. I knew someone would have to be exluded due to room, and that you just let whoever in who could fit.

Just because Timmy says yes to some people doesn't mean he has to say yes to everyone, because that just wasn't possible.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I had a good time. I feel like shoutouts:

Eggzema - I lurv you. No, srsly - ****z reel. Thanks for dee housing n stuff.

Kamasta - I lurv you too. Luigi pisses me off but you're all humble and nice n stuff so it's impossible not to like you xD

Ottobi - Good....set... Way to suicide and **** ! my **** up you ****ing ***** *** ****er.

Deva - Good times in the car. I think we owe you coming out to ea WA for a tournament ;)

Bellingham - Do better next time nUblets.

Jem - Stop beating my guys.

Tedz - Par....ty?

GC guy - I owe you $2 for a monster energy drink i forgot to pay for xD

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
*before i go on i just wanna say that if i mispell any name im sorry, im bad at remembering namez :(*

shoutouts:

ka-master = you are my jesus

eggz = you are good! okay! dont get so mad plz, next time u get mad at a tourney ill hug the shiz out of you whilst kissing your cheeks... so unless you're gay and u enjoy that kind of thing then plz dont get mad :)

teddy = good matches, peach is too good

otto = thx for the rapege of papa0w

emo$ = you did good daddy and way to be cool and smoke a ciggarete lol

jamo = good times talkin about sex and stuff gimme yo number so i can call u at random times and talk about more... sex/girls

jem = you got a decent marth however i think your falco would have ***** me way morez

fate = ggz, get more mizindgisames

fear = best mario main in wa? good good

lime = good job on getting 1-1 with jem

fish = tite captain

brady = your peach has improved shiz loads, ggz

deva = ggz

other ppl i forgotten cuz im tred/random = if i played u ggz, if i didnt... lets play next time

miserable = nice DK

brdy_

Smash Lord
melee first, then brawl if we have time. for sure.

shoutouts

eggz - good ****

everyone else - nt

ka master - **** luigi

edit: eggz on bradonaughtolotopon's account

oh hi

brdy_

Smash Lord
good **** to my hetero life partner, dan too

and thanks for splitting ammon. i thought we were still splitting, i was just trying my hardest cuz ive always wantyed to beat you when your playing well. guess thats impossible though lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I hope so >_< I dont want to buy tickets for a brawl tourney that I will have no chance at winning. Since many people already have experience on this game.

The only reason i would be coming would be meeting Gimpy, chilling with new people, chilling with the good guys and defeating WC once more lol.

Jem.

Smash Master
Not to be a ****, but you actually did say "No one wants to do doubles anyways" just so you could get best out of 5, Ammon and I were like "uh we wanna do doubles". But it doesn't even matter

Fletcher - Good **** 2-0ing me in tournament and 1-1ing with me in Pools. I blow balls in Falco Dittos but you're good.

Paul - Don't sandbag me =p

Everyone else - gg's was somewhat fun, I am definently not doing PR pools again even if you guys force me to, cause I wasted another 2-3 hours when I could have been gone out of GC already. Will forfeit my PR spot instead of doing that gay *** shiz.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
hmm, I would actually come out there for a Brawl tournament.
I'd definitely put $5 against Gimpy, too.

Not if it's the first two weekends of March, though. Saturday all-day long class starts. :\

We have more than enough time for both lol. Melee, then Brawl.
If we all sat there for PR pools, we can go through something a lot shorter and funner, I'm sure.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
good **** to my hetero life partner, dan too

and thanks for splitting ammon. i thought we were still splitting, i was just trying my hardest cuz ive always wantyed to beat you when your playing well. guess thats impossible though lol
Lol, yeah sorry, it just kind of confused me when Chris announced finals, then I stared at you for like a minute, then you were like, "let's just do it"

And yeah I could tell you were trying your hardest lol. That was by far the best pressuring and patience and gimping I've seen you do lol.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i might be able to help you guys out, but perhaps not

i live like 10 minutes away from teh venue, but i'd check with nate or somethin first because i'm back on like school break and sutff

Top Bottom