• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ammon, the tourney results are on your computer, if you upload them to like yousendit or something, i'll d/l it and upload it to tio.

brdy_

Smash Lord
No, deva hadn't completed a lot of his matches by the time you finished, he ended up right below me and fletcher. I looked after it was all done :)

1. Jem
2. Fletcher
2. Brdy
4. Deva
5 and below. ??????

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
yeah what he said...

>___________>;

my laptops exploding thanks to you guys lol. i'll post them as soon as it gets fixed (most likely tomorrow)

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I've been asking around some Gamestops in the Renton/Tukwila area, but no one knows of any tournaments for Brawl's release. I hope they'll at least have one in Seattle or something.

btw, someone left their controller in my car. It was either Ademisk, Fletcher, Otto, or Ka. It's silver. I didn't see any markings on it.

D

Deleted member

I've been asking around some Gamestops in the Renton/Tukwila area, but no one knows of any tournaments for Brawl's release. I hope they'll at least have one in Seattle or something.

btw, someone left their controller in my car. It was either Ademisk, Fletcher, Otto, or Ka. It's silver. I didn't see any markings on it.
There are like three tournaments in Lynnwood alone, nearly every GameStop store is holding one.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Truth ^

Everyone should go win a copy of brawl while most of us are in oregon...I think I'm gonna go win some in Oregon regardless lulz

brdy_

Smash Lord
I called the stores listed for Spokane and they said the only one they're having on this side of WA is in Kennewick @_@

Eggz

Smash Hero
Too bad the first tournament is at midnight while were in oregon then, eh?

Is it agreedable that the melee entry for march be 15/10 a person?

D

Deleted member

What does that matter, doesn't Oregon have Gamestops?
If you win in Oregon then you'll have to drive back down to Oregon for wherever they have the Oregon districts and regionals, on your own dime. Probably just wants to avoid that pain.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Doesn't he drive to Oregon for tournaments anyway? How is that different? Plus regionals is probably gonna be interstate, considering that the regionals cuts down the number of people to 8.

D

Deleted member

Doesn't he drive to Oregon for tournaments anyway? How is that different? Plus regionals is probably gonna be interstate, considering that the regionals cuts down the number of people to 8.
I'm assuming his reason is because at most tournaments he wins money that he uses to get about, the only money confirmed for this tournament is the grand prize. Not to mention he usually goes to Oregon with a bunch of people, if he was the only Washington person in Oregon districts, how's he going to get down there?

And yes, for regionals he would likely be going farther.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
So I can not seem to get a frigging Wii... have my copies of SSBB paid for already...just need some frigging Wii's!!! ARG!!!

So GC Guys domintaed the SSB H3 2v2 tournament...6 of the top 8 teams were GC guys... the "big name" guys that are regulars at SSB didnt even make it to the final bracket...Whats up with that?

Anyway... Possible HUGE announcment coming for the April or May Halo3 tournament, so any of you that do play and think you are good, you CAN NOT miss the GC H3 Tournament for the next couple of months.

SSBB Tournament in March - So we doing $15 Singles $10/person Doubles? or the other way around?

Tournamemtn Schedule for GC the next couple of months:
March 15th SSBB/SSBM
March 22nd Halo3 4v4 Objective

April 19th Halo3 (Possible BIG announcement)
April 26th SSBM/SSBB

May 17th Halo3 (Possible BIG announcement)
May 24th SSBM/SSBB

Help!

Smash Journeyman
why are we raising the price? i say the other way around cause i dont really want to pay 15 for singles. i thought ten was already alot

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i hate "QQ" so much

anyways, everyone who would come for the tourneys should already have wii's that we can bring...

I have to leave early, is anyone going to object to doing Brawl singles FIRST at this tourney?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I will try to make my way out to the Brawl tourney on the 15th.

Top Bottom