• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah atleast 10 dollars, this can go down as the best GC EVARZZZ if we have decent turnouts for brawl as well, cause I already know what happens when I play melee *conveniently plays ammon every tournament then usually teddy, but not teddy for the past 2 gc's*

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Pretty sure it doesn't matter, since I'm taking Brawl hands down. Ness may be bad in Melee, but he's epic good in Brawl. Even better since he's barely changed from Melee.

Jem.

Smash Master
Have you even played the game? Do you realize some of us have already gone to 2 brawl tournaments and you've for sure gone to none? I dont get where your ego is coming from.

EDIT: And the fact that, you know, Gimpy has played the game about x75 the amount of time WA has.

Deva

Smash Lord
Melee should be 5 and brawl 10, equalling the 15 we were thinking of earlier. Don't really feel like paying $80 for me and Chip to enter doubles and singles xD.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Aww deva you. I thought you wanted to do indian teamsies. XD

yeah. make it like 5 and 10. >_> thats so expensive 15 each + 20 teams.

Last edited:

Deva

Smash Lord
No seriously, If we're having more tournaments we should lower the price so it doesn't cost twice as much to enter or else people will have to pick either Brawl or Melee if we half the price, people will most likely do both.

@Vish, how bout I do doubles from either brawl or melee with you and the other with Chip?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Haven't I been saying 15$ entry fee for a long *** time, so Kage would come? LOL Wish people could have disagreed before he bought his plane tickets under the impression that that was the entry.

normal entry fees it is i guess lol

i say brawl is 5/5

15 for 1v1s, 10 for each person in doubles.

10/10 for both would be best geez lol.
why change it now. if its higher in melee, the few ppl not joining would change the difference of the pot back down to what it would be if it was 10/10 lol. may as well have more people. just a thought lol.

EDIT - also @ shane, im pretty sure kage bought his plane ticket when the rules clearly said it was 10 to enter lol, unless for some reason you told him it would be more. im sure hes not coming for the money really either, and im also pretty sure you just want to try to win more money lol.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, im pretty sure some of the stats of this tournement have changed so i was wondering if anyone could fill me in on the info. also, wheres lynwood?

Chip.

you know what to do
@Vish, how bout I do doubles from either brawl or melee with you and the other with Chip?
Oh crap, I never thought I would be saying this in my life, but in that case . . .

who wants to be my Brawl doubles partner lol. . .? >_>

EDIT- Otto, wanna do double Toon Link teamsies? =)

Chip.

you know what to do
No, Vish you should seriously team with Deva Xd. Deva and I always team for every tournament that we go to so it's kind've . . . a little boring lol. Don't get me wrong, I would choose Deva over anyone for teams, but I want to see what it's like to team with another person just for a change. I mean, Deva's gotten to team with dozens of different people when I haven't lol xd. Plus, I still agreed to team with him for Melee. ^_^

Jem.

Smash Master
Dude Mike I've missed you.
I'll tell Robbie to team with my brother and we'll team
yeah?

Robbie if you read this and Mike decides to team with me, sorry, but mike is my n1GGaaa and I didnt team with him last GC =(

Dude Mike I've missed you.
I'll tell Robbie to team with my brother and we'll team
yeah?

Robbie if you read this and Mike decides to team with me, sorry, but mike is my n1GGaaa and I didnt team with him last GC =(
Mike was going to be my partner last gc lol

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
so who all from spokane is going to the GC, i need a ride to it. also, im going to state basket ball in tacoma washington, if any of you want to smash with me there, private messege me or send a messege on this thread.

Top Bottom