• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Hmm. Redyoshi92, MM my Roy with your Fox or Falco. We'll see who gets comboed easily. n00b.
EDIT - Roy does lol. Don't lose.

Red.

Smash Ace
I know, he mains Fox.

srsly though, are there any roy mains in WA?

I can't wait to see those OC3 matches once I get the DVD in about a week or so.

Jem.

Smash Master
What do you mean? I just beat Galaxy. Sorry I can do both.

I am let down by that last bowser fight. Was ghey.

Yep, sorry that I spoiled it, Bowser is the last boss.

GenesisFTW isn't bad at Halo, somewhat impressive. Him, myself, M2K, and some random were doing 4v4 MLG vs some team that's gonna be in the Pro Circuit, and M2K sucked it up then got DC'd >_>.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
leave it to gimpy to beat games before they're out

i wanna play mario galaxy, but my brother's dumb as well as the rest of the baby siblings. I've only gotta play it like once this week, man this is idiot.

anyways, mms w/ crappy characters gooo

Jem.

Smash Master
Girls calling and talking for hours everyday johns. But yeah, Gimpy is impressive if he beat the game last friday, considering it came out Monday. And I had Monday Night Football johns, so he had 3 hours on me. Plus, ya know, that game I'm trying to get pro in XD.

Nikki is coming to this GC, btw. So let me and Mike stomp you in teams el oh elz. OR WE WILL FORCE OBLITERATION TO YOU AND YOUR TEAMMATES GRILLZ.

Is your Roy better than your Mewtwo? Cause I remember you wouldnt leave until your Mewtwo beat my Falco on FD, and it took like, 20 times and I almost wanted to purposely lose >_>

Top Bottom