• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wtf are you takling about jem lol sunshine levels aren't even close to being the same level they just all match a similar theme, you know, kinda how every other game in the history of gaming that is good has a specific theme.

melee is boring galaxy ftw (and brawl lol)

What I was saying was, Ness players make me hate him, because their attitude towards him, jokingly or not, is annoying. If they weren't like that, or if they didn't play him, I might. There.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
What I was saying was, Ness players make me hate him, because their attitude towards him, jokingly or not, is annoying. If they weren't like that, or if they didn't play him, I might. There.
Wait, I'm just curious, what do you mean attitude towards him?

If you mean how I said "I blame the fact that I use Ness. It messes with my head." I only make that kind of statement because I got tired of people telling me my character is ****ty, and my natural defense in that kind of situation is making it into a joke. I take my Ness seriously.

If that's not it, then I'm seriously curious, what are you talking about?

Top Bottom