• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Chip.

you know what to do
I've never played you Touk :'(

lol, I played Loop's Fox once but we never finished the match, we both got to our 3rd stock 0%ish :psycho:

So I guess I technically need to play both of you ^_^

I don't think SS could place over everyone in MW like darkrain has recently. ****. Also, green falcon sucks more balls than redyoshi92

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I think if Isai put as much work into melee as he did 64 he would be best in the nation pretty easily. He was considered #2 at one time and then he just quit.

artifice

Smash Ace
shane we need housing for gc ;x

we are thinking about leaving late Friday night, getting in around 2:30am. then leaving saturday.
there are 5 people, no Red.

Red.

Smash Ace
now I'm gonna throw soda that **** wad for that

I'm hate that guy now, stupid red haired wannabe

this is what I want to do right now to him.

:rocket:

or this

:smiliegor

Chip.

you know what to do
He goes to big tourneys and stuff still, he just doesn't play seriously at all in them, except like smash 64 side tourneys.
Man, that sucks. Isai =lame now >_<

Umm, Red, what's your problem lately? Seriously I don't want to encourage DramaBoards here but you seem kinda rude lately.

Red.

Smash Ace
well, it wasn't a big deal until he made that super offensive thread that messed with my posts. In scotland we have a name for people like eggz.

Top Bottom