• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Chip.

you know what to do
It's funney because I've actually proposed that idea with the trunk before. I then remembered tha the only thing is that sitting in a trunk for 275 miles doesn't seem like THAT comfortable of a trip =P

messed with your posts? Those are all direct quotes.
What I loved was that 1/4 of all those posts were directed at me lol
>_>

Red.

Smash Ace
those were completely out of context, don't make me bring my spartan laser to GC and blow up eggz.

PS that had nothing to do with eggz being a dirty mushroom head.

Deva

Smash Lord
LOL, I thought that thread was pretty funney too. Anyway, It looks like we got a packed car going to this GC, although, I am 101% sure if Chip is going, so he's a definite maybe.

Speaking of Chip, I forgot to mention this yesterday and I did it on the EaWa thread

Happy Birthday Chip!

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I gotta get some MMs against you Deva, last time you kicked my *** worse than anyone else I played. Obviously need some practice against dem good Links.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I gotta get some MMs against you Deva, last time you kicked my *** worse than anyone else I played. Obviously need some practice against dem good Links.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
everyone in the world better go to this because i'm going

actually lets just stick to all of the smashers

actually...

all of the good smashers whom i like

>_>

actually just combo status

no seriously though, everyone go.

Deva

Smash Lord
yeah, got a little extra cash this time around so I can do a few MMs.

Alright, i've brought recording equipment to pretty much every GC for the past 5 months. theres only like 15 mins of stuff recorded in that time and non of it includes me xD. This GC, let's reserve a TV for recording purposes only. And by that I mean mainly MMs. Also, Shane, I'm sorry I haven't uploaded those vids yet, but its a long process, takes roughly 6-7 hrs depending on the number of vids. I just didn't want to go and upload the vids then have to go back again to upload mine. Basically, if you want the vids for your combo thing, just make sure I can get a few recorded against people at GC for mine lol.

Also, wtf @ Chip posting from my account wishing himself happy b-day......after I already posted it in the other thread?

I guess sorry for not posting it on SWF, didn't know it was more important than real life xD.

well, anyways, Happy two day late SWF Birthday.

Eggz

Smash Hero
yeah, got a little extra cash this time around so I can do a few MMs.

Alright, i've brought recording equipment to pretty much every GC for the past 5 months. theres only like 15 mins of stuff recorded in that time and non of it includes me xD. This GC, let's reserve a TV for recording purposes only. And by that I mean mainly MMs. Also, Shane, I'm sorry I haven't uploaded those vids yet, but its a long process, takes roughly 6-7 hrs depending on the number of vids. I just didn't want to go and upload the vids then have to go back again to upload mine. Basically, if you want the vids for your combo thing, just make sure I can get a few recorded against people at GC for mine lol.

Also, wtf @ Chip posting from my account wishing himself happy b-day......after I already posted it in the other thread?

I guess sorry for not posting it on SWF, didn't know it was more important than real life xD.

well, anyways, Happy two day late SWF Birthday.
Its no problem at all Deva, no rush. (Cept it'd be cool if they were out this week.) =p

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i want to record with washington peoples, it always makes everyone look all awesome and stuff yeayuhz

also i want to upload them, i have more subscribers than most posted matches have views LOL ;P

Chip.

you know what to do
i want to record with washington peoples, it always makes everyone look all awesome and stuff yeayuhz

also i want to upload them, i have more subscribers than most posted matches have views LOL ;P
I wanted to record matches with teh Gimpyfish before he left =[

But then James came and pulled the plug on the Wii! >=[

*shakes fist*

Top Bottom