• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Chip.

you know what to do
Nice, so you have it? I didn't know it came out already :urg:

Umm. . . I'm I like the only person who got Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for the Wii? Because I heard nothing about until I saw it at the store *shrugs*

Chip.

you know what to do
PoR is fantastic. Probably the best Fire Emblem so far (the other two for GBA) IMO. It's fixed lots of minor dings in dents in the Fire Emblem scheme that got annoying or dissapointing in the first two (i.e. ACTUAL cinimatics, and more gameplay and indepth stretegy like Special Skills and Biorhythm for charachters)

Only problem with the game is no multiplayer (not too big, esp. since the multiplayr was garbage on the GBA ones). Also there aren't any 'monster' enemies anymore aside from dragons like in Sacred Stones, which I thought were awesome to fight :p. There aren't any alternate class changes like there were in SS either. Aside from that, I can't remember anything else.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
You never catch the dragon. Just shut up and play Guitar Hero like a normal person. Also, Guitar Hero MMs for anyone man enough to challenge me. When? ****ed if I know, not my problem.

Chip.

you know what to do
Nice. Are the graphics rly good too? Cuz from what I saw they looked tight. Plus, most Wii games aern't that good looking anyway, so it's nice to see a Wii game with, well, good graphics =P.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, it looks freaking awesome.
It runs at 60 FPS I believe too.

Touk, incase you dont know, Mango is easily becoming one of the top smashers in the world, plays as Jiggly and is from California.

Jem.

Smash Master
If that's a reference to SMG, I only have the first two stars, cause I was up until 6 AM and woke up at 10 AM.. Can't believe she stayed up until ****ing 6 AM, LOL. Was ballz to duh wallz crazy. But I'm about to play more Galaxy very soon, like, in 30 mins, cause I went to bed at 10 PM.

the camera on mario galaxy is so gay at times. i hate it when i sit p and it does something gay like spins. **** the wii, nintendo should stop being gay ******* and keep it normal so i could have sequels to games i like w/o 'innovation'
still a tight game tho
double post, do somethin

yo mama
if forums moderated were like clothes...
yeah, gtfo

edit - for the record redyoshi, brawl being on wii had nothing to do with them making him look as gay as a ginger,so no 'tell me about its' there

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Otto are you drunk or are you usually grammatically challenged? When I had you over at my house you didn't talk the way you are now.

Top Bottom