• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

i already went into the negalaxy and got the other half

i mean 40 because if i play it for more than an hour i get really bored because you cant dive

Jem.

Smash Master
..You can dive?
Ground pound into the water and you can go down and around..
I just got 41st star. :p. Going to sleep for the night though, gonna keep ****** it tomorrow. Can't believe 19 more until I can beat the game mandatory and ****-like. Must get 120 twice.

Btw guys, take screenshots of your records and stuff. Talk to a Luma inside a dome, and you can take a screenshot of the time fun missions, ect. Suprising that some of the mini galaxies inside a dome have 5 stars.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i just beat it yeayuhz

i'm certainly not done though, i've got lots left

OMG bowser is SOOO AWESOME LOOKING!

ugh

one of the best games ever, i'm gonna get me all the stars n_n

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I love Fire Emblem. seriously. Not as much as I love FFT though.
I played through FE: PoR (the GC one) 5 times already.
I love strategy, although I didnt like the game much at first.
It really forces you to take great care in your decisions, especially in hard mode, because one slipup and your character is gone forever. And every battle you are outnumbered like 30 to 8. I love it.

artifice

Smash Ace
I cant decide if chip woke up at 4am to post that, or he hasn't gone to bed yet.. he does have like high school classes to go to im pridy sure... hmm...

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, Freezeflame is definently cool.
Yeah, I kinda miss triple jumping into a dive that lands right onto the star, or wall jump to dive. :p. Atleast it isnt like Sunshine, where you can somehow dive anywhere constantly and go very fast.

Gimpy, what are your times when you race the boo and on Manta Ray 101?
1:02 for Manta Ray, 1:01 for Boo for me. And are there any other cool timed things?

Just about to start playing again.

Bowser levels = Amazing. <3 the remix of SM64 Bowser level song.

Oh, if you guys love strategy games, pick up Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8 for the Ps2. That is one kickass game. My friend and I make about 15 characters each, we make our own force, we choose our starting location, and try to work together to dominate all of China. It is REALLY hard as long as you play fair like that and dont give yourself like, 50 guys to start with. Trying to entice others to join you, find people in cities, winning battles that you're outnumbered by over 80,000 troops = awesome. Closest we've gotten is down to final three, and we ended up losing.. We would play that game binge-style, 12 hours at a time.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
hahahaha you think that you love the new bowser songs?

i just about died.

theres a few cool race things in the game, have you done any of the cosmic prankster comet races?

those are pretty fun, but they can be fairly easy too

Jem.

Smash Master
Wait.. You meant dieing cause of how good it was, right?
On the first bowser level I was like OMGZ <3. I said alligator sign 3 also.

I've only done the Manta Ray 101, racing the Boo, and Cosmic Comet on Honeyhive. I ***** Shadow Mario in the race, haha. I've gotten Daredevil on that guy with the black rocks that are explosive boos, Speed run on Dino Pirahna, and some others.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah.
At first it felt like controls were really stiff for me, but then I just kinda got used to it because of how free SM64 was, but I like them now.

Is there an mp3 file to download of the Super Mario Galaxy / Bowser stage song? Because there isn't a song I don't like, cause of how awesomely orchestrated it is.

Atleast it isnt like Sunshine, where you can somehow dive anywhere constantly and go very fast.
o.0
pretty sure that was awesome. so far i like sunshine more. sunny stages and great controls.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the level design in galaxy is brilliant, but saying the stages in sunshine are all the same is ridiculous

both good games, i suppose i can see how one may PREFER sunshine over galaxy, but galaxy is a far far better game comparable to mario 64 rather than mario sunshine

Jem.

Smash Master
Sunshine is all tropical layoutted levels if I'm not mistaken..
Just cause you can see the Galaxy doesnt mean they're all the same.. Freezeflame, Beach Bowl, and The Mansion are not the same >_>

How can one prefer Sunshine over Galaxy? I mean, imo doesnt even matter at this point. The aquisition of FLUDD is just weird, Mario doesn't need to clean up sludge cause he got blackmailed.

I never meant the stages in galaxy were the same lol. I said if theyre the same in sunshine, then they are in galaxy too. seeing as how theyre not the same in sunshine...do the math.
galaxy is tight tho

lol.
theres a hill place with a lake and moutnains
theres a harbor
theres a beach
theres a carnival
theres a ruin
theres a hotel
theres a village
and a plaza

Top Bottom