• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
i would also like the honor of getting to play gimpyfish62@yahoo.gov >_>...when im fully warmed up.

EDIT: i'll never use my 1000th post ever. i'll just edit this one a lot and expect people to look at it.
...for every thread i wanna post in...>_{

edit: actually maybe i'll just use it in the ness boards or somethin

ammon has 999 posts. use then 1000th one well. if u dont, ill edit it making fun of redyoshi or something. >_>
gimpys never seen us warmed up.

Jem.

Smash Master
He mains as Y.Link?
He played a pretty good Adult Link like he had been doing it for awhile. Was ****** my bird with combos.

SUPER MARIO GALAXY TOMORROW. YEAHHH.

Who else wants to join in on the MM between Andrew and I to see who will get 120 stars TWICE?! I'd say why, but gimpy is a noob and knows nothing about Galaxy so he'll IP Ban me if I say it.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
LoL, crap! I got mindgamed by my slow crappy computer and used my 1000th post arguing with some guy about Fox in the msop1 tourney thread LOL. well that was easy i guess..

Eggz

Smash Hero
He mains as Y.Link?
He played a pretty good Adult Link like he had been doing it for awhile. Was ****** my bird with combos.

SUPER MARIO GALAXY TOMORROW. YEAHHH.

Who else wants to join in on the MM between Andrew and I to see who will get 120 stars TWICE?! I'd say why, but gimpy is a noob and knows nothing about Galaxy so he'll IP Ban me if I say it.
You played Trevyn, not Lajin.

Top Bottom