• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
I main as Kratos/Zelos (When we do Zelos to get the 7 other end thingers at the hotel scene and stuff in Flanoir) and alt as Lloyd.

My friend mains as Lloyd, alts as Sheena/Presea

Other friend Mains as Genis, alts as Regal

In Tales of the Abyss..

I main as Luke, alt as Guy.

My friend mains as Guy, Alts as Anise/Luke/Jade

Other friend mains as Natalia, Alts as Jade/Anise

Us 3 played through ToS 3-4 times, TOTA 2 times. Very fun to play multiplayer :)

in naruto my friend mains orochimaru, and then seconds as kisame

i main shikamaru, and second as tenten and zabuza

my friends little brother mains that bone guy

ive played through it likw 2-3 times. very fun to play multiplayer :)

Jem.

Smash Master
I played a Naruto game like.. 5 months ago..? Was probably whatever one was most recent then. I never watch the show or anything, but I was pretty ill at the game, and it was suprisingly fun.

Jem.

Smash Master
:O
Being good at several games is too much fun / too much bragging >_>

Next smashfest, Mike and I have a best of 5 Super Mario 64 MM. No glitching, have to get the minimum amount to fight third bowser (70?) Two tv's next to each other, two systems, whoever beats final bowser first without glitching wins. Haha. Going to take some time >.<

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah. I have the game.
Me and my friends play no items though. So like, no health + attack up double up taps. Just equipment/moves. Breakthrough if you want.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Eggz is obsessed with money matches...and hitting me up for free money

<_< T_T >_>

Arm wrestling mm, $5? - since I kinda suck at smash? :laugh:

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah. I have the game.
Me and my friends play no items though. So like, no health + attack up double up taps. Just equipment/moves. Breakthrough if you want.
You'll have to give me like a week to re familiarize, I haven't played in like a year.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Naruto 4 MM?
any takers? My temari or Kisame vs. your whoever you want. ^_^

Stupid pink godzilla doesnt have anymore tourneys -_-;; they were terrible, but they were the only naruto tourneys around.

my money is on nobody, because i'm not putting any money on this LOL
I get it, really cheap game lol
id put money on it though. i really want to play you just so someone can appreciate what i can do with the game lol
i dont really like doing 3v3 though. i like first to 3 rounds 1v1
i beat dj sparks at clash of ninja 2. >_>
profoshotho

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Me and Tony are probably coming to this. Dan, I was hoping to just bus to Bellingham on friday and get picked up/housed by you and then driven down to GC the next day if it is at all possible. It'd just be me and Tony coming into B-Ham probably.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Me and Tony are probably coming to this. Dan, I was hoping to just bus to Bellingham on friday and get picked up/housed by you and then driven down to GC the next day if it is at all possible. It'd just be me and Tony coming into B-Ham probably.
I won't be in B'ham since it's thankgiving break. Mark MIGHT come back up on friday, but I'm guessing not. I'll ask him later

Naruto 4 MM?
any takers? My temari or Kisame vs. your whoever you want. ^_^

Stupid pink godzilla doesnt have anymore tourneys -_-;; they were terrible, but they were the only naruto tourneys around.
Your temari vs my shikamaru. kisame is overly good lol.
i never went to any pink godzilla ones T_T
i tihnk my friend adano did tho. he was aight

Top Bottom