• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
My kalamar vs your sushibowl.

Super Mario Galaxy monday.. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah. Practicing my tech skill on SM64 to warm myself up for a completely new and different game.. Yep.. Makes a lot of sense.

No one will be playing SM64 unless someone that isn't one of you guys brings it and forgets a wiimote and has it on their Wii. waste of a tv.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
hmmm this one guy brought dk country 2 to the last gameclucks, i think him and ka were attempting to do a speed run or something lol...

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
hmmm this one guy brought dk country 2 to the last gameclucks, i think him and ka were attempting to do a speed run or something lol...
that's cuz nate didn't bring a copy of smash with his wii lol.

...and it's multi-player >_>

and yeah, good luck @ otto & nate.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I wish you and Shane were coming, we'd be such an awesome crew =\.

Thanks all for the good luck... I'm not really expecting awesome things since I've played the game 3-4 times since SCC. No biggie though its about to be hela fun seeing everyone.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I looked at my flight plan from SCC last week when checking when we left, so basically we missed our flight because of me. It would have been $1600 to change our flight to 12:55am tomorrow which I can't afford. I'm sorry but we won't be able to make it =\...

Said we have a year to use the tickets on some other date so we can come to another tournament and not have to pay anything.

Feeling smart ;_;.
****** at work.

Some of yu guys should make it to Pound 3 with us then, unless it's on WA tourney date. I already posted that it shouldn't be then or I wouldn't go lol. What's a tourney w/o me right?
We're just using our tickets for that.

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Within the past few months, I'm just really bored and am curious as to see how good people are at this point.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Some of yu guys should make it to Pound 3 with us then, unless it's on WA tourney date. I already posted that it shouldn't be then or I wouldn't go lol. What's a tourney w/o me right?
We're just using our tickets for that.
Complete garbage. T_T I miss your face LOL

I'll go to pound 3 for sure, just lemme know the date asap.

Top Bottom