• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
Because I kinda just want to stay at home. Instead of doing Oregon one weekend, then two WA tourneys, then BC. Been missing some good football. Plus, how can ANYONE miss Patriots @ Colts.. And the Seahawks being fully healthy coming off the bye week.

Eggz

Smash Hero
otto, you should draw that yoshi version of gerrick again and put it on the boards.

gerrick, why do you re-upload other peoples things onto youtube? and how? LOL

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
in the last like week i think i have like 40 posts a day because of all this brawl nonsense ugh

i close more threads per day than the average person posts lol

what the ****. i just played tales of symphonia for like 10 hours and now i think i have to start over. i like skipped a seal and now the village i need to go to to deliver a letter is destroyed, because i was supposed to do that hours earlier in the game. T)T__TT_T)_OT_=-gp

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
what the ****. i just played tales of symphonia for like 10 hours and now i think i have to start over. i like skipped a seal and now the village i need to go to to deliver a letter is destroyed, because i was supposed to do that hours earlier in the game. T)T__TT_T)_OT_=-gp

Woah, Otto's speakin' in codes, tight.

sounds like that one time I saved on Twighlight Princess in the ONE spot that if you save there it screws the game over. Man that was ********.

LOL.

It turned out it made me just not have to go to that broken town, so it just kinda made the game a bit shorter. aw yeah

Deva

Smash Lord
TOS, eh? lvl 110 with nebilim is beyond broken, even on Mania difficulty. Swordrain alpha into arial canceled rising falcon sets you up righ behing your opponent. From there combo into Beast sword rain to knock the boss down and proceed with demonic circle combos, SO POWERFUL. Once the unison attack is ready, Use the firey Beast combo with Lloyd and Genis. with Nebilim and lvl 110, it does easily over 150,000. Can kill any boss in one hit.

Jem.

Smash Master
Woah, TOS mm's ;)

You guys should play Tales of the Abyss for ps2. It is 100x better in every aspect. Free Run + Good camera, even with friends = amazing. Plus the story is great! A lot different than just TOS's chosen one, save everything.

Kratos = Badass.

Deva, Mania Mode Abyssion fight = funnest thing to do in the game with friends.

Jem.

Smash Master
Hmm..
I guess I may seem dumb, but im confused.. Do you just mean they look nice, are easier to do, or last longer? Cause FOF's are a nice addition to combos, can still rack up some big combos.

Only part of TOTA that is annoying is Ion.. Yep..

And I like how you find out like, 3-4 people are Replicas XD.
Jade might as well have been like "This isn't the real Jade. It is a replica I made when I first invented word I forgot for replica since its been so long since I've played.. >_>"

Luke, Natalia, Ion. Lol.

Jade's humor is too good.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Woah, Otto's speakin' in codes, tight.

sounds like that one time I saved on Twighlight Princess in the ONE spot that if you save there it screws the game over. Man that was ********.
That's absolutely terrible ammon x_x. Did u ever finish the game?

I was in the castle in the desert with the quicksand and I was in a room with quicksand and stuff. I had just left a patch of quicksand and was walkign on solid ground and it kept looking like link was walking in quicksand even though he was on solid ground. his feet would sink into the ground a bit each step he took and he was going hella slow, yet I wouldn't sink past my ankles o_O. First and only glitch I have found in Twilight Princess :/

lol. when the postman tried to give me a letter, it just went to a scene where he was running into a wall making an annoying noise >_>
good game

Chip.

you know what to do
One cool glitch is after you beat the Sand Temple's boss and leave that area, go back to the same room where you defeated the boss. If you equip the Spinner in theat room, it becomes SUPER fast and is totally broken.

I thought it was a cool glitch :cool: Twilight Princess is too good.

Yeah Jem, Kratos = **** :chuckle:

I love ToS haha

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
That's absolutely terrible ammon x_x. Did u ever finish the game?

I was in the castle in the desert with the quicksand and I was in a room with quicksand and stuff. I had just left a patch of quicksand and was walkign on solid ground and it kept looking like link was walking in quicksand even though he was on solid ground. his feet would sink into the ground a bit each step he took and he was going hella slow, yet I wouldn't sink past my ankles o_O. First and only glitch I have found in Twilight Princess :/

Lol, yeah I finished it...sort of. Luckily Shane had a file that was like exactly as far as mine, so I just copied it n' stuff. the last battle with Ganon is so good, oh man.

and LoL @ quicksand.

and @ Otto, I really hated that postman guy. All he did through like the entire game was sit around in obscure corners looking like he was part of the plot, but then ended up being completely useless.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, Kratos is ****.
I played TOS with 2 other friends who were brothers. We've beaten it 3-4 times. We **** it on Mania when underleveled even. He always has this thing where in awesome rpg multiplayer games, he gets attatched to the main character, so no one else can ever touch him. And I get the guy (Kratos) who leaves, and have to settle for a humorous Zelos Wilder until Kratos gets back >_>

So how did I find myself playing Luke all of TOTA? I bought the game so I said I get whatever character I want (Luke)

Jem.

Smash Master
Get past halfway Teddy. How are you going so slow? You respect him more and more as the game goes on.. He becomes my favorite character by the end.

Kratos > Zelos.

Otto, why are you closing my threads, but keeping Guitar Hero 3 **** Luigi with pics thread..? My thread about being good at games besides, but including smash is atleast smash related..

Jem.

Smash Master
Good.
Badass character who secretly is there to help you, but acting like he isnt helping you > Humorous at first, but annoying character who.. (I'd say the rest, but not sure if Otto has even beaten the game)

Top Bottom