• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Regardless there are a million smashers in socal and gimpy is better than them, and he plays bowser.... Don't let them learn how to fight bowser though. I know I learned right before you left, Sheik on FD that is.

TourneyPlay

Smash Cadet
Costume Tourney - 1st place $500

Friendly Reminder.

TourneyPLAY/Gameclucks Costume Tourney is coming up in a couple days. 10/30

It's a 2v2 tourney with a $500 cash prize for first place.

Don't miss it... there will be really good players there competing for the cash.

Gameclucks opens at 3:00 PM and the tourney will start promptly at 6:00PM.

Entry Fee: $50 per team
1st Place: $500

TourneyPlay

Smash Cadet
There's 13 teams already signed up for the Halo3 tourney. The gameclucks guy and I expected just as many for the SMASH. I know of 3 or 4 teams showing up and the gameclucks guy told me about 4 more teams showing up. $50 entry is for the team, not per person. Is that too much for a $500 1st place prize?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol nah it's good. It's just bewteen the fact that 2v2s are harder to get people for, and the increased entry, it'll make people more scared to come n' stuff. But eh, nothin' really unexpected.

And yeah, 500$ for 1st is a super good deal.

wow, 13 teams for Halo? crazy.

TourneyPlay

Smash Cadet
That's kind of funny, 'cause I've had so many people request a 2v2 format. Maybe we should have just made it 1v1 like usual with a $25 entry and guarantee of $250 for first place. Would more show for that you think?

Jem.

Smash Master
Problem is I need a ride too. So I am trying to find someone from Marysville that will take me with them. My last chance is this guy who is better than my old partner, but he is pretty ****ing social, always hanging with the beezies. >_> I need to hang with him more apparently. If those guys will pick me up and take me home if I give them gas I will :p

GAMECLUCKS GUY!
can we have this on thanksgiving weekend or not? Id like to update the thread.
also, can people try not spamming so he actualy sees this? thanks.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Its got a good entry fee, and im trying to get BC and all of Oregon + us to go. Supposedly a good venue. Eh owell.

Dammit @ not being able to go. I hope me and ammon aren't the only team there.

Teddy, you should come with Andrew.

I'm pretty sure OR entry fee doesn't make a different to nate, lol. Boring long drive, same poeple for the 40th time, hating the game, it being right after a giant EC tourney, etc...
>_> i hate you. >=[
lol

Shane, ask GC guy at the costume one if next GC can be on thanksgiving weekend before its too late.

Jem.

Smash Master
Before its too late?
Thanksgiving isnt for another month, so if you're referring to Gimpy coming up for it, still has another good 2 weeks to confirm it..

Eggz

Smash Hero
GC is already confirmed for the 24th. He posted a bulletin.

"Gimpyfish Invitational" or something like that.

EDIT: Why does Nate hate smash now? >_> again.

GC is already confirmed for the 24th. He posted a bulletin.

"Gimpyfish Invitational" or something like that.

EDIT: Why does Nate hate smash now? >_> again.
Awesome.
And because FFXI and the game getting old and repetitive I'd imagine.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I've hated smash since PR discussions after SCC... It made me realize that I have to compete within my friends, the same ones evey month, and that there is too much amity between us. Involuntarily, but making me have 0 fun. Plus playing the game forever, so its just a combination of things.

Edit: The last 3 times I've played are SCC, GC, and a few friendlies with Otto lol.

Top Bottom