• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee in the Hold 7 [MitH7] (December 22nd - date confirmed)

Mad J

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. Is anyone one able to house us victorians? So far it will be myself, terrorbird, and daze. Francis and alex 20 might b coming too.

:phone:

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Housing washington most likely so nope

btw madj i'll bring your tshirt that you left here ages ago

and whoever left their tim hortins, it's still here you can drink this moldy *** drink

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Landon can't.

I think bwmat could probably house people if his parents are all right with it

he has a bomb *** couch iirc

same with sinister

He has plenty of space for victoria

come on you guys this is pathetic, even if you can take just 1 and split them up w/e they play all the ****in' time anyway

`dazrin

Smash Champion
No. This is the tournament thread, Neko.
Discussion of balance and tiers can be done elsewhere. Thanks.

Our dedicated commentators for the stream on the 27th will be a paired combination of any of the below people:
Traffic, Yakal, AdamBrown, Toph, and Gimpyfish.
Only two people in the commentator's booth at a time, and only these five will be allowed at the commentators booth to prevent overcrowding. Thanks.

I also need a dedicated co-stream manager for when I am off playing a match- preferably one of the commentators.
To give a rundown of what a stream manager typically does:

-Watch/ Moderate the chat
-Update player names on stream
-Actively transitions stream scenes
-Troubleshoot stream issues such as lag, crashes, frame drops, etc

Also, if anyone else has a good gaming headset, I'd appreciate if you brought it so we can have two headsets for the commentators rather than just one. I'm also going to need one extra video splitter.

EVERYONE PLEASE BRING AS MUCH EQUIPMENT AS POSSIBLE!! DO NOT BE LAZY!

We are expecting an extremely large turn-out and this tournament will not be successful unless everyone does their part and brings equipment. DO NOT be under the assumption that others will bring a sufficient amount. We need as much as we can get our hands on at this point to prevent this tournament from going over-time.
This isn't just for me, it's for you and your enjoyment with the tournament-experience as a whole.

PLEASE BRING ANY AND ALL EQUIPMENT YOU CAN!
This includes:
~TV's
~Gamecubes
~Melee Disks
~Project:M Setups (Wii + BarwlDisk/USBloader + SD card)
~Memory Cards
~Recording Setups
~Extension Cords
~Power Strips
~Splitters
~Switchers
~Headsets
~ETC..
Quoted again for epic justice so people actually see this and understand that the tournament won't run well unless everyone does their part.

1337h4xx0r

Smash Apprentice
Quoted again for epic justice so people actually see this and understand that the tournament won't run well unless everyone does their part.
Well, I might be able to bring a Project M setup, although I didn't say anything about because it's not set in stone. Probably should have mentioned it, now that I think about it, lol. You're right though, you can't have a tournament if there's no setups.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah i'm definitely not going to be playing brawl ever again for any reason other than as part of an upcoming project i have going on

unless you count project m - i do like project m.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Hey guys. Is anyone one able to house us victorians? So far it will be myself, terrorbird, and daze. Francis and alex 20 might b coming too.

I can probably house you guys. PM me for details.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Housing washington most likely so nope

btw madj i'll bring your tshirt that you left here ages ago

and whoever left their tim hortins, it's still here you can drink this moldy *** drink
Was that from like... August?? Cause it might be mine... keep it for me please, i'll be back September 2013. Thanks <3

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Shoot.

Put me down unconfirmed, with a whole on Wii setup WITH P:M SD card, power, cables, sensor bar, etc etc...

Hopefully I'll come to this (:

ThePrime

Smash Lord
why is my name crossed off :o I'm coming ! should be me toph otto teddy ben coming from wa, heard somewhere vish might not be coming but not sure on that

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
GERMPER FERSH

Very much jacked for this tournament.
And I can bring a melee setup and that's about it lol

Top Bottom