• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee in 2010: Year in Review

Lovage

Smash Hero
jugglyguy this thread is absolutely ****

can't wait to see what we can do in 2011. <3333 melee

btw, stoked that me and sw+me's vids are the top two most viewed for the year, hahaha :p

sanchaz

Smash Lord
wow juggle guy, good **** on analyzing this really impressive, I've read this whole thing.

now... if I see you ever, lol

5 mm?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Good job!

I love these articles so much! Thank you very much Juggleguy for continuing these. Please go back in time and do one for 2008, thank you.

Also, not sure if anyone has pointed it out yet, but there is a typo under the Important Notes section. It says "* Neither MLG nor EVO supported Melee in 2009. VGBootCamp picked up sponsorship for the two biggest Melee nationals of the year." I believe it's supposed to say 2010.

BunBun

Smash Master
Dear Juggle:
SMYM11, hosted by AOB.

Mad salty. If SMYM12 says the same thing, I'm going to be super sad.

Great writeup, though.

Yes, necropost.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Didn't I actually host that one? It was a long time ago, I don't remember.
Or did you just want your name up there as well?

And you're permanently done with smash? How are there going to be any more SMYMs? Think of how much work other people would have to do.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
BunBun, I wasn't in attendance for SMYM11, so all I had to go by is what it says on the threads. However, I was in attendance for SMYM12, which means I know who really hosted that tourney ;) I'll give credit where credit is due for the 2011 review.

BunBun

Smash Master
Didn't I actually host that one? It was a long time ago, I don't remember.
Or did you just want your name up there as well?

And you're permanently done with smash? How are there going to be any more SMYMs? Think of how much work other people would have to do.
That was the Durand tournament. lol Durand.

How are there going to be SMYMs anyway if I can't get one of you guys to reserve the church =P

Oh yeah, AOB, I dunno if you heard, but the toilet clogged this time too. Will it ever end?

Top Bottom