• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Diamond Vids - 9/26/07 - ALL vids up!

K1T3

Smash Lord
That was amazing, good ****, thanks Omnigamer.
So basically H4YL won and there should have been another match to decide who wins the tourney
Foward was crazy ****

Does Cort play everyone and counter pick with peach being his main?

Edit: I meant H4YL took 15 stock first

KishSquared

Smash Master
MLG has the finals. Jv is working on getting them uploaded to VoD, but in the event that it takes too long we'll get the vids back so we can distribute.

Special thanks to Omnigamer - he's the MAN for all he's done. Everyone who watches FC vids should bake him cookies and sent them to him.

THANKS OMNI!!

Big_R

Smash Champion
the combo on isai was 222fresh. i remember seeing that on the big screen i was like dannggg homie!

Drephen

Smash Master
k time for me to ***** again

Does anyone know what MLG has done with the vids? Even if someone just says "we lost the vids sorry," i will be happy. I just want an answer.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Does anyone know what MLG has done with the vids? Even if someone just says "we lost the vids sorry," i will be happy. I just want an answer.
I believe it was a mislabeling problem (something about the labels being ok.. and then some error which got them all mixed up and they had/have to re-sort them individually :dizzy:)

yeah the individual post on MLG is here.

and the thread with the discussion over here. Page 2 has the replies from AZ, so I just linked straight to it.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
sooo...any updates on the...ya know...giant amount of mislabeled videos? pretty sure MLG should just post them as "???" or somethin', srsly though lol.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm pretty sure we can figure out who the vids are of...why don't they just post them and relable them later?

Big_R

Smash Champion
I don't know how mlg plans to figure it out, so they should just put them up and let us try to help. I'm kinda trying to see these vids before it becomes completely outdated...

sweetxignorance

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Ka-master and DoH. It shouldn't be too difficult to figure out who's who. We've been waiting for far too long.

Cort

Apple Head
I'd love to volunteer to make videos. I could have literally had every single match up the day after the tournament >_>

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'd love to volunteer to make videos. I could have literally had every single match up the day after the tournament >_>
I see this the same as me offering rides to touneys. The moment my car is full or I can't go anymore, people ***** at me when I'm offering to do a favor in the first place. I don't even ask for money for gas more than half the time.

If you were to record and for whatever reason couldn't get it out after 2 days, people would wanna fight you "lol, well not that seriously"

Top Bottom