• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee and Brawl are causing too much drama in Socal

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So I suggest everyone go out and buy WoW, start playing on Frostwolf, and join the smasher's guild "No Johns."

It's more constructive than arguing on a message board.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
And cleaning up our beautiful Southern Californian land all day is more constructive than playing a game all day at a tournament on weekends.

Awex

Smash Lord
Let's all just play a nice friendly game of PRIMAL RAAAAAAAAAAGE

OH GOD IMA T-REX FROM HELL AND I JUST STOMPED YOU. OH MAN YOU JUST FARTED ON ME AND QUITE LITERALLY PUNCHED MY BRAINS OUT. HOLY ****. NOW I SEND YOUR CORPSE TO THE DEPTHS HELL AND ALL THE VILLAGERS ARE BOWING TO ME. OH SNAP.

DIABLO CONQUERS!

**** YES, YOU ARE THE BEST GAME EVER!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Garrys mod is way more fun than CS 1.6 :D

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Bull****.

Now I can't Free-throw cancel.
Obviously you never played competitive Shaq-Fu. He was never banned for FT cancel, it was because of the Infinite Chaos Dunk.

Also:

People should listen to JTB and join the WoW guild listed. Me, King, and Sidefx are the GM's and we're got a few people with lots of endgame XP already. Got people at all stages of levelling too.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
maybe i should get back into the game lol
i quit late in season 2 because i was getting ***** in school
played a frost mage on mug'thol (yaya bg6 i know) but wow was awesome, i miss it :(
2v2 spriest mage 2300
3v3 spriest mage rogue 2350
5v5 4dps 2270ish

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Actually, screw WoW. I've found an even better game, AND its based off a real place.

http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/index?name=VMKHomePage

Virtual Magic Kingdom (or VMK) allows you to explore a virtual representation of the Magic Kingdom (who would've expected that?). You create your own character and its all fun from there. From playing the Pirates of the Carribean game to dating other players, there is enough content to satisfy anyone.

And even as a bonus, there is a stand at Disneyland for this game. If you complete a REAL LIFE QUEST, you can get codes for FREE ITEMS! Doesn't that sound fun!!

But in all seriousness, if the game wasn't Disney, it could be alot better.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
lol, i would join if it wasn't a pve guild, arena ftw

enough drama lets play 1.6
I think basically everyone is interested in doing both. I know I personally have always preferred pvp to pve though I intend to do both. I've been sitting in 49 AB waiting for others to catch up so we can do guild runs of stuff. Also allegedly the cost of respeccing back and forth isn't a problem anymore because of daily quest $$$.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Let's all play Barbie Horse Adventures! I'm amazing at it, I'll teach everyone how to Gallop-cancel and short hop double "neigh"

thespymachine

Smash Ace
WoW i've heard IS pretty cool.

but i honestly love playing phantasy star online for the gamecube. even though i don't play it online.
i still loves it.

Top Bottom