• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Always Prevails Dec 12 Warren Ohio

God_Voice

Smash Apprentice
hmm bigcs is 2 more hrs for prolly close amount of ppl...

i have no ride to either

i want a tourny to redeem myself from last time...

i have no ride

also no teamate

hmmm
talk to goc voice or something he might be able to help ya out its worth a shot
The only problem is it is going to be a one way trip. Depending on when I leave OSU I might be able to get you there, but I'm not going back to Columbus until Winter quarter.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I tried and tried but there's no possibility of me getting saturday off, unless i want to work 8 hours night shift tomorrow night followed by another immediate 8 hour morning shift at a different station. lols

Big_R

Smash Champion
hmm idk wut ur talkin about exactly but im assuming its not legal. i thought u were bringing ur crew or w/e wtf! oh well i guess i will go nowhere.

=P.

Smash Apprentice
=( **** u guys dippn there will be more u best make them i srsly wanna go at ur ganon and big r u best come to one soon so i can play ur falco..and prob b ***** by both of u again but w/e

=P.

Smash Apprentice
just wondering who all am i counting on for sure for showing up and scan someone bring some video capture equipment so we can get some matches recorded from this **** this time

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
just wondering who all am i counting on for sure for showing up and scan someone bring some video capture equipment so we can get some matches recorded from this **** this time
I might... but only if I can pencil this in. What time will things be wrapping up?

and lol @ the formal wear. YOu bein' serious? either way...

=P.

Smash Apprentice
it should be wrapping up around 6ish, and as far as formal wear goes yes i am being serious if u wear formal clothing u will get the venue fee waived

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
it should be wrapping up around 6ish, and as far as formal wear goes yes i am being serious if u wear formal clothing u will get the venue fee waived
6ish... I have to think about that. I wanted to be out about 5-5:30... answer soon I hope

=P.

Smash Apprentice
hey man thats fine as long as we get some matches in that would be great and ill waive venue fee for u no matter what if u bring that and there could possibly be some other bonuses for helping me out man..(like no singles fee or osmething) but well talk about it at the tourney

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
hey man thats fine as long as we get some matches in that would be great and ill waive venue fee for u no matter what if u bring that and there could possibly be some other bonuses for helping me out man..(like no singles fee or osmething) but well talk about it at the tourney
Would be fun. I have to convince the units to let me come though. will have a definte reply tromorrow. I will bring a cube/wii if I come. Really though, it depends on the weather. My parents are busy that night, and they wouldn't be able to give me a ride if it snows like mad (my mom doesn't trust my driving.) And since I have to be somewhere that night as well, I don't want to risk it if the weather sucks. Right now though, I wouldn't count on me completely. I really hope I can make it though

kafkametamorph

Smash Cadet
Alrightey guys! see ya there! get as many people as possible! :p
I'll be formally dressed! hopefully everyone else is XD
peace

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I'm coming and I'll take money matches against my Marth, Sheik, Fox, Peach, and Falcon. Marth and Sheik are my best 2. This is probably the last or 2nd to last time I'm coming to one of these only because I'm flying to half my tourneys in 2010 and I have up until mid april already planned out (and I'm moving out of ohio in half a year). I hope to see a lot of people

edit - not 100% sure if I'm coming yet

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
M2K may be coming? Sweet!
Couldn't find a tie, but I liekz this striped sweater. Hope it fits the formality.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
yo altrox ur brignin the video capture correct?
... err... what? I don't have anything like that... there must be some misunderstanding. If I had it, I'd bring it. The only thing i'd be able to bring is a wii...
I'm sorry dude. I thought you were referring to the console. I see what I did now. it was because I quoted that post. that was because you wanted to know who all was coming. I'm really sorry. :(

kafkametamorph

Smash Cadet
X/ ahh, thought ya'd said you had a video capture system.
hey chris. doesn't pat have that computer monitor with RCA input... if so, I think there are video capture programs... however you might need the special box to convert from RCA to readable data... It's called a dazzle or sparkle or something... probaby dazzle?

=P.

Smash Apprentice
altrox its completely all rite i misunderstood ya and ya pat has one but its broken =( neways make sure u guys get here safe and are rdy to smash =D lets have some fun people neways i gotta go so i can finish getting everyhting ready see ya thar

Skyson

Smash Ace
Gah, money issues prevented me from coming.

Sorry to people expecting, but whatevs.

I have to spend money to make money. B(

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm coming and I'll take money matches against my Marth, Sheik, Fox, Peach, and Falcon. Marth and Sheik are my best 2. This is probably the last or 2nd to last time I'm coming to one of these only because I'm flying to half my tourneys in 2010 and I have up until mid april already planned out (and I'm moving out of ohio in half a year). I hope to see a lot of people

edit - not 100% sure if I'm coming yet
:[

What happened to those tourneys you said you and Vidjo were going to host starting in a month or two?

mew2king <- if he name searches

kafkametamorph

Smash Cadet
haha wicked awesome tourney!
I'm glad we had a turnout. next time we'll have to work on a bigger turnout though XD

=P.

Smash Apprentice
umm there were 10 people so mew2king got in first, vidjo second, **** 3rd, and pinky 4th haha thats about all that matters at this point

Top Bottom