• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbournes Casual Corner! Magic/64smash And Lotsa Freebees

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
during the weekend of stigmas i'll be starting up the casual corner for the lols anyone who wants to muck around after getting knocked out of the tourney will have plenty of otions to stay and wait for the finals!! i will definately have food with me as well i figure it's better than spending your money on expensive food MY MUMS COOKING IS AWESOME and i can cook just as well as her!

any requests to start something up here (64smash cards supermariobros speedruns ect)
feel free to bring your magic gear and ill look after it for the day as well!!

MY MINI GAMECUBE SCREEN MAKES A RETURN

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Make sure its actually in a corner otherwise im sueing you for false advertising.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
then you will get pwned by everyone who are tired of supressing their hate

mmm delicious hate

C~Dog

Smash Champion
:o You can't keep 64 smash confined to just A CORNER condog.
If I attend a STIGMA in the forseeable future I might go play some 64.
If you want your wiimote back you should prolly come to a tourney sometime soon.

Oh yeah btw Nix, i have your wiimote.

@Luke: lmao xD

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
There is no way your taking up too much room with this in the venue, keep the "corner" small on the resources such as TV's etc

Nixernator

Smash Ace
If you want your wiimote back you should prolly come to a tourney sometime soon.

Oh yeah btw Nix, i have your wiimote.

@Luke: lmao xD
Oh Shi- and there was me wondering why I could only find one wiimote and had to borrow a mates, only about everytime I booted up the wii lately. =P

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure there is plenty of space for everyone keep your rage and shame to yourself, keep it bottled up inside silently

plenty of basic land with magic so we wont run out of mana

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I wasn't talking about room, I was talking about TV's that need to be used for the tournaments. Due to Brawl and Melee running in this one monthly I doubt you guys will be allowed much to use.

What i'm saying is don't be selfish and take TV's that we need if we do need them, if we don't need them then it's perfectly fine

Dedu

Smash Lord
What i'm saying is don't be selfish and take TV's that we need if we do need them, if we don't need them then it's perfectly fine
Bob does the same with the N64s in QLD tourneys. He brings his own tvs and ***** everyone in FifaSIIIIIXTY FOOOUUURRRR

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
no digimon unless its frontier!!

ill have cakes with me mwahahaha delicious cakes!!!

yo its always funny to see what its like playing brawl with items makes the game funny

C~Dog

Smash Champion
If you're trying to lure us into the corner with promises of sugar and sugar-related products, its not going to work.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Would you like some candy?

Seriously though it's not that bad of an idea if nothing you want to play is running or your just tired and want to chill out

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Don't call me dogs. If i wanted my nickname to have a nickname i would have bypassed the troubles and called myself 'dogs'.

Splice

Smash Hero
Don't call me dogs. If i wanted my nickname to have a nickname i would have bypassed the troubles and called myself 'dogs'.
And your names Delirium now anyway, so...
I'm pretty sure we can't abbreviate that into anything that is 2> syllables that sound good, "Del" and "Rium" aren't going to cut it.

L i r i ?

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
nah its dells now lol

keep this tread about the fun side of smash and magic man drixon has the most awesome display picture it is "sorin markov"

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Thats cause Sorin is the most bad arse Vampire I've ever seen :laugh:

Also, I finished My Blue deck, now it's just a matter of making it better. And My black deck needs heaps of cards till it's completed.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
AND HE'S A GOOD GUY YAY A GOOD HEARTED VAMPIRE

i will have 2 tv's of mine for my corner+mini gcn screen now

Top Bottom