• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne - Comrades 2 Videos are up

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Very true... yet so sad when you find out they're right and you're wrong.

Husband and Wife... WTF? 'Only not gay' lol

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I don't think Em and I will win with ease....most people scare me in Australia now. Especially in teams since I am the team suckage of Australia :). KO, BURG, Sloth, Freddo, Anf, Baaastard, Mikul etc. are all too good at teams now. It kinda doesn't help that I play Roy either :D. Then there's all these new guys who're supposed to own like crazy that I look forward to seeing :)....YAY for Aus-wide tournaments!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Team Suckage got 17th in Orlando, nukka!! WE LOST TO FLORIDA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I don't think Em and I will win with ease....most people scare me in Australia now. Especially in teams since I am the team suckage of Australia :). KO, BURG, Sloth, Freddo, Anf, Baaastard, Mikul etc. are all too good at teams now. It kinda doesn't help that I play Roy either :D. Then there's all these new guys who're supposed to own like crazy that I look forward to seeing :)....YAY for Aus-wide tournaments!
Should be good, the faster January rolls around the better! This tournament will be going off! In a good way of course...

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Whoa. Thread died for a bit. Lets get some discussion going. Firstly, shoutout if you're definitely coming/thinking about coming. Then tell me who you guys are teaming with and why? Can a team take down Em and Shaz (if they end up partnering)? If so, who can take down Em and Shaz? I'm interested to know. I remember a few meets ago when CATS + someone else (can't remember) were able to beat Em+Shaz...

E.g I'll defintiely be at the tourney. At Reon's meet I had the pleasure of teaming with Nick. You see, Nick is not someone who can take down Emily and Shaz. When playing with Nick, it's almost like a 1 VS 3 match. I end up having to save my lives just so Nick doesn't die within 2 minutes, and then when it's time for him to steal a stock he just takes it, quietly, without asking, and then casually dies.

PS: Syke, you'll be in Melb from the 15th onwards? Where are you staying dude? That's a long time to wait around for the tourney, maybe we can catch up.

The SPANIARD

Smash Rookie
THIS IS KING KONG:

I WILL be coming to this. I will be teaming with Scrubs a talented Peach player. Yoshi and Peach are a pretty good team on a large stage since neither character dies till 100% +

After last tournament i have picked up samus to use in teams as well cos she is BROKEN in teams.

I dont think any team from QLD will bring down Em and Shaz, but i promise you will get a swag of solid teams to verse since we have been playing a lot of teams and at the last tournament we had teams was intense.

- Oh my housemate (The Spaniard) has expressed interest in coming. He getting quite good thanks to living with me of course :)

Cant wait!

Peace out

Sloth

Smash Ace
If me and bringer teamed we could own Em + Shaz with our duel fox combo.

But right now I haven't got a team member yet. I guess it is coming to the time to finally decide.
And yes, I will be coming to this for sure.

Me and Freddo does sound like a sexy team.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I've had a few offers for team mates, and since Mic and Quetz can't come my 2 most familiar teammates are gone. Therefore, it's in my best interest to choose someone who gives me a good chance of taking out the Shaz/Em team.

In other words I don't have a solid teammate yet, and I definitely am coming.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Perthites need to stop being failures, seriously. Even though King Kong has been around for so long now, he still hasn't met Quez, Mic and co yet.

But I'll say this - whoever teams with me has the best chance against the Em/Shaz team so PM me if you wanna team.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Well, I sent a PM to freddo in respone saying we should team. But everything is still open for discussion :) I'm keen to team with all the top players rlly.
Really too many choices, to many good players, to complicated. Especially seeing as I don't really know who I'd work well with anyway. Or if I am even a decent team member to begin with.

But imo, Shaz and Em will be an easy team to beat. Regardless. :)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Perthites need to stop being failures, seriously. Even though King Kong has been around for so long now, he still hasn't met Quez, Mic and co yet.
Hey, not my fault cars are so expensive to pay off. :(

King Kong

Smash Lord
Im definitely coming.

That post didn't sound like Josh. But i guess we are teaming.
Yes, i was in an altered state of mind.

We dont HAVE to team but i figured we have a pretty good team already so why change?

Geez...... come on Perth people, this will be my, what..... fourth tournament i've made it to out of state, and im pretty much the poorest person i know, its like two months savings to get to Melbourne if you budget well.

peace out

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Sigh, I'm 99% coming. The other 1%, which is really 50% depends on where I can crash, and when my school starts.

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
Firstly, shoutout if you're definitely coming/thinking about coming. Then tell me who you guys are teaming with and why?
I'm definitely coming. Unless something goes financially wayward. =/

I'm one of the people who has asked Bringer, but he hasn't decided yet. <_< I could get some team practice with him at our smashfests. ^_^

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Anfy, I wanna see how good you are when I get back to see if we are compatible. Our alternative name can be Futuresex/Lovesounds.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Hey Cao, I just had this wicked idea. I could possibly try to hire out a function room in the church that I work at. It may be free, it may not be, but I'll have a look. If they ask what it's for I don't know what to say, since they probably wouldn't want their morning Sunday service to be interrupted by loud screaming man childs. But we could finish the tourney and all the formal matches on the Saturday right?

P.S Cao + Ryan??

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hey Cao, I just had this wicked idea. I could possibly try to hire out a function room in the church that I work at. It may be free, it may not be, but I'll have a look. If they ask what it's for I don't know what to say, since they probably wouldn't want their morning Sunday service to be interrupted by loud screaming man childs. But we could finish the tourney and all the formal matches on the Saturday right?

P.S Cao + Ryan??
Ryan and Anf are the two people I'm most interested in teaming with. Anf is irrestable, so I'll try and train him up when I get back. It'd be nice to see the bloke win something for once, so I'll try. Ryan and I as a team is a given. We would be the pwnsauce of Australia.

As for the church Freddo, I am really liking the idea. Just tell them straight out its for a videogame function. Being free is extremely good, because I can spend extra money back on the people, like providing housing, the pot and taking care of those who are struggling with finances. We will complete everything on Saturday, yes. One other thing, where is the church located?

Cheers buddy, <3 YOU

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
"If you're not paying off a car, then yeah, it's not hard."
No Johns. :)

I shall be there, I don't see any reason why I would be unable to get there.
If Chooker attends (and he should :lick: ) then the Poultry Mafia will be a team to look out for.

I should be fine for a place to stay I should be able to stay with my Uncle who goes for St. Kilda and has a dog with a very hard head.
Fun times await.

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
I'll be in Melbourne from the 26th to the 2nd, and my eternal rival/teammate will join me if he books a flight for before the 27th.

How many QLDers does that make now?

Some other mates will more than likely tag along for some social smash too. ^_^

King Kong

Smash Lord
I'll be in Melbourne from the 26th to the 2nd, and my eternal rival/teammate will join me if he books a flight for before the 27th.

Awsome Nathan, that makes at least six QLDers. It looks like we're gonna be able to field our own crew, and we're gonna have a pretty good level too by the looks of things.

LOL Mic what are your repayments?

peace out

freddo

Smash Journeyman
I'm loving the Interstate support/presence. Keep it up, coz it's you guys who make events like these fun/interesting/competitive. Can't wait to meet you all.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Wow, I'm suprised and excited about the presence. 6 from Queensland sounds great. 4 from Tassie if all goes well. 2 from WA. NWS.. well who knows, those guys are weird. At least Jaz tho!
If only we could hear more about SA :)

The crew battles are going to be fun.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist

Omg I'm finally going to meet the farther of Qld smash <3.

Top Bottom