• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne - Comrades 2 Videos are up

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
Sebastian is banned from this tournament. This is a way of helping him move on from the Smash Community he doesn't like to be a part of. I only want to deal with people who can make the tournament enjoyable for all who attend.

SA is that crap.... lol. I'm pretty confident they beat NSW :chuckle:
LMAO! Nice idea I actually agree! Good lol. And its not like I care anyway, online will rock for brawl so eh who needs you smelly smashers anyway! Just a waste of my money and time.:laugh:

freddo

Smash Journeyman
You could try money matching Darkwing...good luck.

But mario and brawl won't be release titles...so that'll save you enough to come to the tourney.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Oooooooh, sounds awesome I'm going to have to see if I can make it, January tends to be a rushed University preparation however I may be moving to Melbourne next Jan anyway :laugh: but we shall have to see... fingers crossed I can come.

N30N

Smash Apprentice
All Things going well i should be able to make this, and if eveyone else that posted from Tas can make it, epic Tassie team :)

oh well, this would be aweomse so lets make it huge!

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Sebastian is banned from this tournament. This is a way of helping him move on from the Smash Community he doesn't like to be a part of. I only want to deal with people who can make the tournament enjoyable for all who attend.

SA isnt that crap.... lol. I'm pretty confident they'd beat NSW :chuckle:
OWNED!
man NSW are you gonna take that? you just gonna lie down and take that XD
man you guys suck balls LOL

hold on a sec...

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
this might be the last major tourney in aus cuz of brawl coming out so soon, so if i come then i wanna be at a certain stage so i can at least have a chance ^_^.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
And your knowledge from your melee experience will carry right into Brawl?? I bet you're gonna tell me that you're not buying brawl right? Haha. Whatever the case, I have no idea who you are, but I'd love to see you here in Melbourne.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
i would like to come... i got the funds.. but parents.. dun dun dunn... i'd be officially 16 but to them ill still be 2 years old <3

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm older than GTR, fancy that.

I would definitely love to come but as the old saying goes: 'Money and Parents make life easy and hard at the same time'

I think my dad would have to think about it for a while - But if I saved up the money and told them that I would be able to access a free place to stay so no matter what I'm not on the street, then maybe it would be a 20:80 chance.

Ha ha, who knows, maybe the Gold Coast could finally come out of hiding.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Do your best dudes. Maybe your parents would feel better talking to someone?? I would gladly talk to them if that helped. You know, I would assure them that you guys aren't gonna be violated by the guys in our State with past track records of gayness.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
I don't know Freddo melbournites like violating young boys....

I'm definitely coming.....

And here are some solutions to some of the excuses people have given for not coming....

1. Parents: Divorce them

2. Money: Get a job

3. Buying a Wii: Zac you are a ****er

len1

Smash Journeyman
if so i could get 1 4 my birthday.:)

any other S.A. smashers other than Omojica?

cuz i am wanting to play them when i am over there...i am 3-4 days late for that tournament he told me about

Sloth

Smash Ace
Wii is meant to be worldwide release as far as I know.
But when has Australia ever been included in World Wide.
<_< >_>
I just hope anyway.

SA has a few smashers, pretty good players too.

Man this seems so far away. Grr. I wanna start the whole Money match list too. >_<

Scrubs

Smash Lord
World wide = Japan and the U.S

But yeah sloth is right this seems so far off.

I think i will investigate the possibility of being put into a medically induced coma till next year...

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Currently I'm trying to convince some of my Smash buddies to consider coming down if I come down for the tourney... we'd love to know where we stand (Although we may be setting ourselves up to get destroyed haha)

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Ahahaha. King Kong....on our way home from SEAT1, didn't I try to make sure that you weren't doing something stupid by giving him the DVD? Oh well, good luck getting it back now.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
rawr.. i think if i got dad and mom to talk to freddo.. josh.. scrubba.. every single one in the smash scene.. i would haev a +1% better chance of goign to it
yay

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Definitely if you want ill right a 1000 nay 2000 word essay clearly outlining why you should be allowed to come or maybe ill do a presentation mmmmm...

NG7

Smash Lord
Yea dude totally. Ben and I will rock up to your house in business suits carrying suitcases. We'll have a projector, powerpoint slides, laser pointers. The works.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
This will be pretty dam good. we need alot of Australians to go, this time I won't have troubles from my parents I will be 18 and im working, I got plenty of money... :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
This is Shaz! OK start saving up you guys. I want a money match with every man and his dog at this tourney. $20 at very least per match. You have plenty of time to save it up + get good enough to beat me so no Johns. I'll make this tourney all I can but in return I want people to money match me ok? I'm 12% american now.

Sloth

Smash Ace
lol@Shaz.
Start with me!
IC vs Fox, $20 MM
And you decide a match to do verse my Marth? also $20.

GTR, just come. Tell your parents you'll do what you want cause its your hot body.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
$20 for sure, actually I saw the article on the latest EVO results best money match I have heard of these two pro players had a $6600 Money match... that US dollars as well :O

LemonManX

Smash Lord
$20 MM? That should be easy enough to save up lol, I have $20 on me right now, perhaps I should put it aside... like I could keep my hands off of it.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
The only money match I've ever played was my Luigi vs. K-0S's Doc.

Sure it took about 5 months to get that $5 from him, but that's $5 well earn't.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll money match Shaz intermittently. First, I'll money match someone who sucks at smash like Sloth, then use my winnings to MM shaz, then beat someone else like Anf, then MM Shaz again etc etc ^___^

jazblack009

Smash Ace
pffft mm's
you won't be getting a cent from me shaz you got my money at seat 3
i'll pay an entry fee
i'll pay for the flight there
i'll even help pay for the goon that gets sloth impersonating arnie again
but i'm not blowing $20 on an american habit

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Nah am not doing money matches - spoils game a bit And I'm not even at tourney level. **** just stuck with too many noobs need better ppl to practise with. *sighs* still a long way to go. Whats the point of money matching when you know u'll get beaten by the best in Australia?

I will go to the melb tourney once I know when and where it is in melbourne. And catching a flight and staying there? No problem.

Cheers, Dedu

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
What good timing.

Im going to be in melbourne for about a week around the 31st of January for the Tool concert.

If the tourny could be sometime round then would be sweet but hey, if not i'll just have to catch up with peeps instead.

Top Bottom