• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne - Comrades 2 Videos are up

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I've been talkin to chris recently and he seems to have dropped back on smash. Yes you did get lucky, matt wasnt their. Although me and mitch 1st time ever teamed with double ic's coming 3rd and could have easily gone further but mitch likes to kill me.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Wow, it is suprising how quickly threads get spammed when Queensland invades. It is good in someways as it represents the intense rivalery between you guys, but you have your own threads ^_^

I wonder about crews personally in terms of a time frame, with the onlook of 2 queensland crews/tas/NWS?/2 Melbourne/Whatever Bringer is doing :p
I don't know if we will have time. But yeah, of course I can't tell, especially with the hall still not confirmed.

We should rlly scrap the top 5 outerstate vs 5 interstate and make it the top 10 of each :D
I think it would create more excitment and diversty in choices. :)

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
QLD State Smashers (mainly TECH) will probably bring the "Smashers with Subway" trend to Melbourne. Bahahahhahaha

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Housing = soon to be discussed. I don't think this thread will be the place to discuss it though. Don't freak out syke.

But...you have a good place in Vermont South? You could stay there right?

Sloth

Smash Ace
It is by far more entertaining staying with smashers when you go to travel GTR.
Plus you get the opportunity to get to know someone new farely well. :)

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Yea, but Jaz didn't stay with any smashers when he came over :( , and we're pretty tight. So imagine if he did D: , BUM BUDDIESSZ?

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Pfft, dibs on Bringer, Cao and Shaz, even though I don't know them that much. But thats what the comp is for isnt it? <3

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
ha ha u guys must be kidding lol... speed dating, bum buddies? This is cracking me up.

What has happened to Freddo and the smash venue?!? Haven't heard from him since he last posted here.

...This thread definitely has turned into a speed dating thread XD

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
At this point Ken says he's interested in coming and is willing to put in US$500 if we can raise the other part of a ticket from Los Angeles to Melbourne. Also, the date may have to be changed so it's a week earlier, cus he has school on the 27th. He's thinking about coming for a week, but we'd need to figure out if we can meet his demands, so discuss please.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I'd actually prefer it a week earlier... That way I don't have to be a hussie about school. And yea... I'd chip in like AU$10 if that'd help lol.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I would definitely be willing to chip in a little spare cash to such a cause. But I'm not sure how much yet, if I get a new job over summer then chances are I'd have more to spare... but at the moment not entirely sure how my funds are looking.

And a week earlier, I'll have to recheck my schedule but anytime before late February is basically my free time lol.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Then burn the pages before February in ur planner. Wooooooooooooooooo.

If I get a job, I would be willing to chip in a much bigger sum only if I get a hug from Ken.

King Kong

Smash Lord
At this point Ken says he's interested in coming and is willing to put in US$500 if we can raise the other part of a ticket from Los Angeles to Melbourne. Also, the date may have to be changed so it's a week earlier, cus he has school on the 27th. He's thinking about coming for a week, but we'd need to figure out if we can meet his demands, so discuss please.
Wow, I suppose I could spare say, $100/$150 towards this going the way i am. I hope that means i'll get a couple of matches against Ken... even if it means being 4 stocked it would still be a good experience.

It all really depends on if we are flying or driving to Melbourne, since i will be paying for my flights up to Cairns in december. I will be able to get work on a farm while im up there though, so hopefully money wont be an issue.

peace out

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Yeah I'd be willing to donate 50-100 for Ken to come =]. And if he stays for a week he'd be here for Australia Day! /lame.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Maybe it will be like 0C2 where only the people that donated to get the Japanese there were able to play them in friendlies? Naw, there aren't as many Aussie smashers as there are American, so I dunno. Donaters will probably get priority, though. o.0

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
FULL ASIAN! Hahahha. Gender priorities stack too, which means Emily gets 1st prio.. Unless Ken is gay.. Which I highly doubt.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Ken? He doesn't need help with money ya nong. The guy has heaps of cash, plus he's got about a 45% chance to win our tourney and take the prize cash anyways.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll check my financial situation and work out if I can help Ken over.

We'll need a big donation from someone else if we only have like 6 people each donating $100 'depending on finances'.

Get Ken to stay with you over New Years Cao, I'm sure he'd pay for more then 0_o

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Haha we wants to play you since Marth's struggle with Yoshis. But I think he'll be with his family in New Years.

Top Bottom