• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne - Comrades 2 Videos are up

Sloth

Smash Ace
It wouldn't be possible, but at the sametime, we could combine them
If you look at it in this view:

Tas - Sloth and D.J Cat as certain. (2)
NSW - Jaz as certain. (1)
Perth - Bringer and thatguyKewl, or kevl. His name is back a page. I am lazy. (2)
SA - (?)
Queensland - (40million) Well enough for 2 crews.
Vic - (40million) enough for 2 crews.

Individual states can't work. At its very best turn out, we could expect a bit more. And maybe it could go ahead.
Instead I wonder if we should just do a -make our own crew-. I rlly could see Vics staying with Vics and Quens stayin with Quens. So. All would still be well.

Also Cao. I can't rlly see anyone being able to practice up for this tourny except for Vics/Queenslands. Aus sucks. :(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I was there when Wobbles the Phoenix used the IC jab tilt infinite. I'm not going to ban it, until banning it becomes mainstream.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
So lame on the avatar Syke. :(

Hopefully both Ward and Tech bring enough for a crew each. ;)

I think N30N said he be coming, and Chooker is usually in melbourne at that time of year anyway, and its not like Tom and Munchy (other than working) will have anything better to do.

And I forgot the useful thing I was going to say.
At least itsnot QLD flavoured spam. :psycho:

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Im not sure how many people from ward are coming. I think at best we can expect maybe 9 QLDers.

Its impossible to ban that type of inifinite its to hard to police. However if you use it you are a big girl.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I wouldn't count on alot of Ward peeps showing.

You can hope.

Well, I know Syke won't.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
IHowever if you use it you are a big girl.
But Sloth is a little girl.
A very cute, little girl. :lick:

And when the little girl does that, one of the big girls come in and hit him from the side.
We'd be stuffed in a 1 vs 1 though....

Yeah I agree, Peach should be banned.
It's almost as bad as using Marth.

Dam you people currently residing in Queensaland and your stupid spam which myst be responded to.
NO more!

On topic:
Whoever turns up, turns up.
We should have heaps of time on the day (possibly days/weekend?) so crew battles will most likely be figured out then.

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Peach banned? That's almost like saying Sheik or Fox/Falco should be banned. Sure peach is cheap because of items and the Dsmash as well as float cancel but hey that a lame excuse to call it cheap. She's bloody hard to fight against in general but she doesn't have a cheap killing move that doesn't require a grab, which means an easy way to DI up to like 200%.

Marth is waay better than Peach coz of his Fsmash and Dair so don't try and even a two different high tier characters.

... I'm not even in crew battles *sob*

Now that I think of it there's a couple ppl I know in my area who love to play smash and one is potentially good but I don't see them that often coz they go to high skool and I go to uni so bad luck. I've yet to battle against 2 ppl who's same age and am waiting for their commitments and mine to be finished so I can introduce pro smash to them.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Looks like i'm taking Sloth to Poke Floats or Mute City or Brinstar or Rainbow Cruise.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
If Sloth masters the IC jab infinite like some Americans have he will have a guaranteed KO from 0%. This makes the Peach/IC matchup even. So all you have to do is put him on stages he can't grab on or stages that break up the infinite, like lava or cars. He can't ban them all, LOL So he should just go Marth and fight me like a man and not use the tactic of teh gayzies, LOL.

Cheers

King Kong

Smash Lord
If Sloth masters the IC jab infinite like some Americans have he will have a guaranteed KO from 0%. This makes the Peach/IC matchup even. So all you have to do is put him on stages he can't grab on or stages that break up the infinite, like lava or cars. He can't ban them all, LOL So he should just go Marth and fight me like a man and not use the tactic of teh gayzies, LOL.

Cheers
:confused: Oh yeah, i read about that Wobbles guy in the NCT2 thread. I hope that that glitch dosnt ruin competitive smash.

peace out

Sloth

Smash Ace
lol! Cao! teh gayzies will be awesome! everyone will have to counter-stage me! kek.

I wouldn't think it would be hard to enforce, just say you can't infinite. Simple. I would prefer to play without doing it anyways :) but I reckon in the tournament with money on the line I will be a prick and if I can, bamzamzoopzamazam. Deazd.

Marth is a women!. I am bad enough being a bisexual for picking IC, but I don't want to be a ******. I'll step it up like a man, Young link style.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm not banning it cus it'll be funny if you met Shaz in your bracket and you happened to use it on him XD

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I have a few friends who play Smash with me here, but we still aren't entirely sure of our January committments. One plays Fox, one plays Link, one plays Peach and one plays Samus. If I could persuade them into coming down it'd be awesome, but they'd probably wimp out.

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
XD glad i got the spamming outta the way here.

Marth is NOTHING like women. I guess the most bi char is not Marth, but SHEIK! She's the ultimate ******!!

Wobbles 'Glitch'?!?!? Its not a glitch at all. He's just utilising what the game provides him to win the game. O I'm sure the programmers didn't intend the ICs to be desynched to the point of CH34PN355 but someone sure found a way and used it to get a good place in the tourney he was in.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I guess only Marth players picture Sheik as t3h g4yz0r ch4r4c73r </3

Prove me wrong! Which non-marth player hates Sheik?!

jazblack009

Smash Ace
shiek hates me... but i still got a soft spot for him/her/it/them

oh and here to spam the banner offer one more time cao
maybe you've changed your mind or amybe you want to design them... or maybe you're new years resolution is anti bannerism ionno

but if you want em, just say the word

Sloth

Smash Ace
wtf, no one said glitch. Ice climber infinite grab has been known for like.. 2 years?
It is just wobbles decided to actually use it a whole lot in a big tourny, and upset lots. And now it is the hottest topic.
Most IC players just don't do it, probably because it is highly gay and imo should be banned.

But I think I should ONLY use it againt Shaz. lol, Cao has the most cruel ideas. ^_^ I like it.

All this talk of sheik O_O. IC are most bi. Guy+girl. But enough of that sillyness.

Hey cao, you need to hit me up with pre-tourny peach practice. I'm yet to get any good experience vrs a peach. So I have nfi how to play against them. :)

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Mic, I personally think it would be cool if you would come to this, so I'm willing to contribute to getting you over here if you still wanna save up abit to attend. =]

jazblack009

Smash Ace
now that i have met mic, supporting this cause is way more important than like....
its important allright!
but with buying the wii, galaxy, twilight...
i dunno if i would be able to come 4sure, let alone pitch in to help out another

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Aussie-Nintendo also have a good list up. I realise these points after so irrationally posting that link... ah well, anyway I can see lots of Wii-related possibilities for filling in time during this tourney.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Linkapprentice you talk like you know everything...I'm willing to bet I know more : Money match me at the tourney $50.
Peach is gay go ahead and use it I'll win. (PLays Peach now also anyway)

Triss

Smash Journeyman
how many people are thinking of showing up? i just want to get a variouse amount.
also will the tournament player line up be held in brackets? or... pools as 1 of my mates suggested today( sorry if you said i couldnt be bothered going through the 32 pages)

*WII IS GUNNA ROCK*

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Linkapprentice you talk like you know everything...I'm willing to bet I know more : Money match me at the tourney $50.
Peach is gay go ahead and use it I'll win. (PLays Peach now also anyway)
lol shaz you spastic of course you do
o.O you've gone to the dark side wtmf... another peach
lol by the time cao's through with us... we'll all be using peach

Top Bottom