• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne - Comrades 2 Videos are up

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
I bet Sloth sounds almost like a Chu Dat wannabe. He also uses ICs and Y Link.

Maybe sloth also uses pikachu as well XD

LemonManX uses Roy as can be seen from his avatar and sig. I wonder who his secondary is?

I wonder who you use? Jigglypuff?

BTW Caotic uses Boozer. I'm not sure who his secondary is.

NG7

Smash Lord
LM probaby uses marth as well.

Maybe sheik/falco/falcon.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I don't use pika, or G&W, or pichu.. well I use pichu sometimes. It probably wouldn't be that uncommon that a IC player to pick up Y.Link as a secondary. ^_^

This is due to how gay Peach is verse IC, and Y.Link does a decent job against her. Plus Y.Link has always been one of my favourites. But still yeah. hewtness.

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Link also does a good job against Peach. Who do you think is better against Peach? Link or Y Link?

Y Link is cuter XD but don't think he has hot pants. I'm thinking Link has hot pants. Btw Peach does seem to express her sexuality alot more than Zelda will ever show if she does ftilt XD and Uair.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Y.Link imo does way better then Link. But also take in the fact I am not a link player.
Y.Link just has the speed which is helpful verse peach imo, to get around turnips and project spam more into combos.

But I am better with Y.Link anyway, and yes, I enjoy him mainly because he is a pantless lil boi.

Worst Christmas ever.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I would go, but SQUAT IV is going to be sooooo much better [/sarcasm]

Money to get there ain't a problem, freedom of travel is the hard part
eheh.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Hey, i need to know more about this free-housing to out of staters business ASAP because this is what decides whether I can go to the tourney or not.

Anyway, I can't wait for it, this will be my first tournement!
read the first page. It says that CAOTIC is going to try to get free housing for all of us out of staters, which i think will happen. I got free accomodation both times i went down to Melboure.

one of the best parts of beign in the smash community is that you can get free accomodation in pretty much any major city :)

peace out

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Im going to get a registration page up and running soon, much like the 0C2/NCT2 ones. It'll have a list of who is going, who needs housing and when people are arriving using what means.

King Kong's right - I got free housing in every city I've been to in the States.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
<---- Nick

Queensland thread = syke ego masturbation? 2324 - Yes, 0 - No

I should be able to host an OoSer, but don't count on it 100%.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Their is a deep history between myself and the Victorians. Not rly, I just **** talk them and they go have their periods.
Lol syke, from the victorians point of view, you trash talk then can't/won't/too scared to back it up with raw talent. But it would be fun to see your skills in action.
Then this funny stuff would end.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Lol syke, from the victorians point of view, you trash talk then can't/won't/too scared to back it up with raw talent. But it would be fun to see your skills in action.
Then this funny stuff would end.
Well, if you consider Zac to be a little better than me (and i have come a long way since last year), minus my experience, then i'd say he'll do pretty well......... that is if he actually comes.....

peace out

Top Bottom